Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave (19747 Views)

Lagos Cancels December Fiesta Over COVID-19 Fourth Wave / Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by tctrills: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate
Some of you just love to insult anyone that disagrees with you. What's wrong with you?
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Jakumo(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2021
ScamDemicEra:

I no be pastor o -far from it.

There's so much information out now (even in the main stream media and manufacturer websites), information that those who took the vaccine early did not have. There are videos of those who regret taking the vaccine in alternative media sites.

There are videos of experts who have looked at the content of the vaccine -which the manufacturers say they will disclose in 50 years time. I encourage you to listen to those experts censored by main stream media so you can make informed choice.

Corvid19 vaccine is a true "one chance", once you enter you can't go back -you become a booster/variant customer (every 6 months) for life.

Given that you hold a diploma issued by the renowned Univerity of Youtube, I have no option but to believe every declaration you propound in this forum.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by ScamDemicEra: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Jakumo:

Given that you hold a diploma issued by the renowned Univerity of Youtube, I have no option but to believe every declaration you propound in this forum.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

Youtube can never allow any of those videos I mentioned lai lai lol
They have sanitized the whole place to give a one sided narrative just like all the main stream media.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by omojeesu(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
reminder of the facts

1. The "vaccines" are experimental.

2. Therefore they should not be mandated.

3. Full informed consent is required for anyone and everyone to participate.

4. Right now no such informed consent is being / have been given to recipients.

5. This contravenes International ethical principles and practice.

6. This makes all pushing these injections liable to prosecution e.g. according to the Nuremberg Codes

7. The injections don't prevent CV19 infection.

8. Many have had CV19 for the first time after the "vaccination" called "breakthrough infections".

9. They don't prevent CV19 transmission.

10. They don't prevent hospitalizations.

11. Millions have developed adverse reactions after "vaccination".

12. The "vaccines" have killed thousands.

13. You are no longer "fully vaccinated" after 2 shots.

14. Boosters to be forever.

15. You still need to get tested after "fully vaccinated".

16. You still need to wear a mask after "fully vaccinated".

17. You still get hospitalized aftet "fully vaccinated".

18. If you get injured or die there's no liability on the part of the vaccine producers and governments. No compensation. No free hospital treatment for you. You are on your own.

19. Why then get "vaccinated" in the first instance!

20. These injections don't qualify to be called "vaccines".

21. If the injection has injured you or you know someone who has been injured or died, it is your responsibility to humanity to, at least, let the world know to save others.

You don't have to believe the above. You may even call them "conspiracy theories". In the interim billions of dollars are involved with vaccine producers, supporters and facilitators smiling to the banks. You will know the facts if you want to know when you diligently search in the right places.

I weep for my country especially for the young population that will be caught in this vaccination web.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by purplekayc(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Lincoln275:
4th wave ko, europa league ni
grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Sndfrank: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Today this variant, tomorrow that variant...
Brethren believe it or not we are in the End time, I know they won't change but fear not, all they will be saying is that a NEW VARIANT is out and more DEADLY and by that equipping your heart with fear. Its evil aganda SCAMDEMIC.
Search for LoveGod316 on telegram and watch videos there, you will understand what is happening, I pause here a little.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Ishilove: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Someone on Twitter was like, these scripts writers have 'written us' to a season three of COVID and I still don't have a love interest, LMAO.
As in ehn. Awon werey. Pumping us full of suspect chemicals for dubious reasons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by GoldenSpec: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Una dey ment, so harmattan don turn to Covid bah! Kwantinu oo sad
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Bizibi(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Ishilove:

As in ehn. Awon werey. Pumping us full of suspect chemicals for dubious reasons
I am beginning to see this covid 19 stuff as a deliberate act to make money.....covid 19 is not a shape shifting disease.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Acidosis(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2021
You people should leave the western disease alone and go and address issues of black soot in port harcourt and severe air pollution in Lagos. The air is extremely contaminated, thanks to accumulated smoke from landfills and rusty yellow buses in Lagos. These are peculiar issues that can render a generation useless.

Du.mb leaders! There are at least 20 million infested rats in Lagos spreading killer diseases. The streets are filled with contaminated water and foods. Anybody can cook spaghetti with "soakaway water" and sell in the street of Lagos as we've got zero health/environmental monitoring agencies. These are peculiar issues that affect Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by buJu234: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2021
South Africa just proved that Omicron is just cold plus fever..

so watch out for these symptoms..

then go for testing.. plus treatment incase u re infected.. u will b fine..
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Yezzy(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
Meaning?

Another Sakamaje

COVID in Nigeria is a scam.. I don't know about other countries

Can't say it's not a scam. But a friend of mine just got covid. And currently in yabà hospital together with two of her house mate.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2021
omojeesu:

You trust the western world! Wonderful!

I no even trust myself

Like I said, it's not everyone that would accept to keep quiet like Nigerians where you have protest and counter protests

When the government tried to lock dem down,they all protested and it became violent, government had to slow down.. so if anything like what that guy said is true, trust me,u will hear it especially from the theorists... meanwhile my friend who works in lekki where the people with covid 19 are treated,he works in the ict unit and he has taken the vaccines and showed no side effects, we even saw during the Carol in church, he performed and danced together..
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by passion007: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2021
omojeesu:

Which Medical authorities??

CDC
NICE
BNF
AMC
CMA etc etc etc
Basically every health authority where research is respected rather than people's personal opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by passion007: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Yezzy:

Can't say it's not a scam. But a friend of mine just got covid. And currently in yabà hospital together with two of her house mate.

Can you explain your thinking to me please.

You of all people have a friend who currently has covid yet you continue to doubt whether covid is real or not.

I'm so confused 8 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by ScamDemicEra: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Manlikechoba:

I no even trust myself

Like I said, it's not everyone that would accept to keep quiet like Nigerians where you have protest and counter protests

When the government tried to lock dem down,they all protested and it became violent, government had to slow down.. so if anything like what that guy said is true, trust me,u will hear it especially from the theorists... meanwhile my friend who works in lekki where the people with covid 19 are treated,he works in the ict unit and he has taken the vaccines and showed no side effects, we even saw during the Carol in church, he performed and danced together..

Some people are lucky to get placebos -saline solution. The vaccines do not all have the same content. A lot of high profile people got the placebo, when you see them injected on TV trust them at your own peril.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by TemmyT002(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
dasparrow:
They should go and sit down abeg. All these fear mongering will not work. Say no to that poison called covid vaccine. I read a story today of a 26 year old Australian man who died few hours after taking the Pfizer covid vaccine. He died from blood clots which caused his heart to fail. Mainstream Australian media is calling his case 'rare' which is a lie. So many people around the world have lost their loved ones as a result of this vaccine. All I can say is, take the vaccine at your own risk.

I don take am. I am fine.
Just got a headache and body pain the next day. A simple paracetamol and I am freaking fine.
Anyhow you wan turn am, they will force you to take it someday. You will even pay to get it if you don't get it for free now.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by tnerro1(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Why is nobody talking about people that have been fully vaccinated even with the booster shots are still getting infected with the new strain, why is no one asking “how come”?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by passion007: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2021
tnerro1:
Why is nobody talking about people that have been fully vaccinated even with the booster shots are still getting infected with the new strain, why is no one asking “how come”?

Because everybody understands that the covid vaccine, like any other vaccine, isn't 100% effective at preventing covid. No one has ever claimed that it is, not even the manufacturers.
It is however more than 99% effective at preventing death or severe disease requiring ICU care
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2021
dasparrow:
They should go and sit down abeg. All these fear mongering will not work. Say no to that poison called covid vaccine. I read a story today of a 26 year old Australian man who died few hours after taking the Pfizer covid vaccine. He died from blood clots which caused his heart to fail. Mainstream Australian media is calling his case 'rare' which is a lie. So many people around the world have lost their loved ones as a result of this vaccine. All I can say is, take the vaccine at your own risk.
Gbam
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by nurain150(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
References:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/20/nigeria-enters-covid-19-fourth-wave/
My clinical lecturer said it is a scam.

We just do copy copy when it comes to stats.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by seyz91(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Scamdemic

Even the First sef na Scam
.fourth wavw kill all of una
References:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/20/nigeria-enters-covid-19-fourth-wave/
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by passion007: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
nurain150:

My clinical lecturer said it is a scam.

We just do copy copy when it comes to stats.

In his whole life, your clinical lecturer has never seen coronavirus under a microscope.

Yet you trust him over people whose job it is to study coronavirus.

I swear, our reasoning is upside down in this country
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by uniquetechng: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
chopnaira:

Bloody illiterate
And yiu claimed to be literate, why is Kogi state not on the list you shared, or is Kogi not part of Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by alfred007(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Jakumo:

It may be "well" in your little mind, regardless of whether reality is diametrically opposed to your perception.

I hope you're ok
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2021
ScamDemicEra:

Some people are lucky to get placebos -saline solution. The vaccines do not all have the same content. A lot of high profile people got the placebo, when you see them injected on TV trust them at your own peril.

We know what placebos is, like i said... I trust no man, I haven't taken the vaccine but when the need arises I will.. last year I had malaria, loss of taste also,for almost a week,no taste what i eat,i no get the taste,everything became tasteless.. I started taking normal malaria medication (2100)cost).. I bought foreign white vitamin c (1000mg) to support it and everything came back to normal, my boys in the house didn't fall sick with same symptoms, till today I haven't had anything of such....

The theorists should come up with something better, most of the vaccines we took as children to prevent one thing or the other were made either by bill gates or something, since the said Corona is an evil agenda l,why don't the theorists come out openly and refute this with evidences or something... am just thinking out loud tho.. at least we all believe in evidence b4 crucifying the accused...
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by peggywebbs(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2021
grin oh you've not finished taking it. By the time he takes his first dose you too will be paying for your 50th dose. P.S they will also inject you with a new vaccine next year by the time a new strain comes. So I guess he's good to just wait until the day science is certain.

TemmyT002:

I don take am. I am fine.
Just got a headache and body pain the next day. A simple paracetamol and I am freaking fine.
Anyhow you wan turn am, they will force you to take it someday. You will even pay to get it if you don't get it for free now.
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by Jakumo(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2021
alfred007:

I hope you're ok

I am "well".

It is "well".

You are "well", and in response to these findings I sayeth verily unto thee, "Well, well, well."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by omojeesu(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2021
passion007:

CDC
NICE
BNF
AMC
CMA etc etc etc
Basically every health authority where research is respected rather than people's personal opinion undecided

That's where your deception comes from. They are all compromised and complicit including your WHO!
Re: Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave by godofuck231: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
No effect in Nigerians, if we beat ebola covid na pepper when them take wrap tissue papper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abure: Why we arrested LP's 'factional' National Chairman - Police / Just In:polling Unit Result / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.