Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble (741 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble by overseasnbeyond: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
As much as I love my country but it is sad to say the country needs HELP.
Why is everything not working again? The prayers had failed because the so called prayer warriors laboured praying day and night.
yet it's getting worse day by day.
I knew i will be visiting for vacation in December, I applied for my passport renewal in July, went for capturing in August 2021 (they collected bribes in form of money order and payment for parking space ad other unreasonable fees) Nigeria embassy in Atlanta.
I was handed a paper showing i will receive my re issued Passport by November 15th, 2021 (paid for courier myself USPS) but till today .No passport.
Call the office several times no response.
I know is that worse back in Nigeria BUT as the people in government had denied me and others planing to unite with their families So shall it be to them too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble by Nukilia: 1:03am On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy grin The people in Nigeria are going through Hell. If you are abroad just avoid any Nigerian agency. Every part of the government is rotten!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble by OneBulletOnly: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Why is everything not working again? The prayers had failed because the so called prayer warriors laboured praying day and night.
I knew i will be visiting for vacation in December, I applied for my passport renewal in July, went for capturing in August 2021 (they collected bribes in form of money order and payment for parking space ad other unreasonable fees) Nigeria embassy in Atlanta.
I was handed a paper showing i will receive my re issued Passport by November 15th, 2021 (paid for courier myself USPS) but till today .No passport.
I know is that worse back in Nigeria BUT as the people in government had denied me and others planing to unite with their families So shall it be to them too.

You still love your country abi?
You are still praying for your country, what for?
A country that is looking for every means to strangulate you if possible wipe you off existence.
You better remain where you are until after the revolution.
Send money to your love ones here if you like.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble by realstars: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2021
The more crazy our politicians are. The more trnuble the country runs into,
Re: Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble by Allsouls: 1:50am On Dec 21, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

Love your country more, kiss am & huge it afterall it's your country.
A country that denied citizens their rights even after paying money in not a country but hell fire.
So bro you love hell fire.
Re: Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble by overseasnbeyond: 2:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Only if you know what an average Foreigners is facing outside the country due to bad leadership.
We all want the country (Nigeria) to get it right whether in unit or by division.
No place like home

Allsouls:

Love your country more, kiss am & huge it afterall it's your country.
A country that denied citizens their rights even after paying money in not a country but hell fire.
So bro you love hell fire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Appoints New Acting Secretary, Mamman / Popular Agbara Ogun State Market Undergoing Demolition / 2023: I Will Not Be Contesting With PDP Candidate – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.