Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. (24014 Views)

This Peter Obi's Supporter Is Confused. Picture Added / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
According to @FSApiccadilly on Twitter...

HE @officialABAT, @officialEFCC & COS @femigbaja it's Very dishearteneddt @IkejaElectric & @ieServe will take a bold fraudulent šŸ˜  act by stopping every1 from buying tokens when the official date of upward review of tariff is 1st July 2023. Now my pumping machine is our of token

Source:
https://twitter.com/FSApiccadilly/status/1673260633427419137

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by taylor89(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
If this hardship continues till end of 2024

The kind queue wey go dey mortuary go long

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Parachoco: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sane people don move on with the election

While some people still dey wail bitterly because fellow Nigerians exercise their right

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Switruth: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
But this parachoco dey talk anyhow sha.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by taylor89(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

While some people still dey wail bitterly because fellow Nigerians exercise their right

Wailing?

For suffer wey everybody dey see with naked eyes

310 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Obinwenite(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

Who are the people wailingā€¦. Lol.

After voting tribalism, light u no get.

Fuel u no get. Security nothing. Inflation high.
U go soon begin buy bread 2kā€¦ur eye go open soon.

415 Likes 36 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Who does not know that account on Twitter!

A Igbo is behind that account.

Even when he types in Yoruba, you can easily tell he is a Duroc.

Cheap Propaganda!

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

Until after the SC Judgement,,
We The Obidients will not move on yet..
NOT SO QUICK..

We are still at the Court with Peter Obi..
And we will still continue to go to the court everyday with him until the very last judgement..

So, we are not yet involved in this current Government and whatever that is happening with it..

But immediately after the SC Judgement...

We are coming BACK to fully take it up with any Government that wins at the court..
We are coming with INTENSE CRITICISMS..,, whether it is Tinubu, or Peter-Obi, or Atiku..

These were the Intense Criticisms which we originally planned to use ON TOP OF PETER OBI..
But then, nothing had spoilt yet.

Any Government which finally stays in Power is definitely going to inherit our full involvement in governance.
(Which would definitely come in form of Serious Criticisms).

So, let him wait for us oo...
You guys will definitely say that we are WAILING AS USUAL..

But to us, we call it INTERACTIVE GOVERNANCE..

And he can only enjoy us very well, and make a very good use of our contributive interactions and criticisms, ONLY IF HE IS A LISTENING LEADER..

If not, he will never find us funny all through his period of rule...

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Who does not know that account on Twitter!

A Igbo is behind that account.

Even when he types in Yoruba, you can easily tell he is a Duroc.

Cheap Propaganda!

Go through his account..

HE IS A STRONG TINUBU SUPPORTER..
Whether Igbo, or Urhobo, or Kanuri...
His tribe is none of my business..

I don't even know why you brought tribal coloration into this.

199 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

Donā€™t mind them! They still in pains.

Most will get tired before 2031.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Go through his account..

HE IS A STRONG TINUBU SUPPORTER..
Whether Igbo, or Urhobo, or Kanuri...
His tribe is none of my business..

I don't even know why you brought tribal coloration into this.

I know the account and sure of what I am saying.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Ihateheadslamer: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Even when it is as clear as glass that eyeneck denied the sane Nigerians their right after the exercises tongue
Parachoco:

24 Likes

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obinwenite:

We don enter RENEWED SHEGGE.!!

Good News be say, na all of us dey suffer am together.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Is he an Obidient.?
Is he a supporter of Obi.?

The Answer to both questions above is ā€œNOā€..

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Is he an Obidient.?
Is he a supporter of Obi.?

The Answer to both questions above is ā€œNOā€..

Yes!

Itā€™s a propaganda account!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Parachoco: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Even when it is as clear as glass that eyeneck denied the sane Nigerians their right after the exercises tongue
But Pandora was not able to prove INEC denied Nigerians from exercising their right

He was not able to prove in any way he won the 2023 Presidential Election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Just because you believed that he is an Igbo person..
And you're now counting him as a member of the enemy camp..
Just because things are not going well for him
AND HE CRIED OUT..!!
And you now counted him as an enemy.!!

Is it wrong for someone to cry out.??

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
But Pandora was not able to prove INEC denied Nigerians from exercising their right

He was not able to prove in any way he won the 2023 Presidential Election
You are one of the Panel Judges in the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.??

Or you're one of the Supreme Court Judges that would seat on the Appeal.??

WHY IS IT THAT YOU'RE PASSING JUDGEMENT ALREADY.??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Parachoco: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You are one of the Panel Judges in the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.??

Or you're one of the Supreme Court Judges that would seat on the Appeal.??

WHY IS IT THAT YOU'RE PASSING JUDGEMENT ALREADY.??
I am passing judgement because Pandora didn't prove he won the election

Even his star witness Yanko said the election should be cancelled, he didn't claim the LP won.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by helinues: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obinwenite:

Should you Obidients be opening una mouth and be talking about people voting based on tribe when you guys scammed Obi's supporters outside SE that the election is not about tribe yet Obi got 90% from SE.

Make una dey practice wetin you dey preach

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Yes!

Itā€™s a propaganda account!
You lied.

As far back as May 2022..
He had been a strong supporter of TINUBU..

https://twitter.com/FSApiccadilly/status/1529661633697665025

So, tell me the time he started the so called propaganda..

(For an account that was opened since December 2013)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Should you Obidients be opening una mouth and be talking about people voting based on tribe when you guys scammed Obi's supporters outside SE that the election is not about tribe yet Obi got 90% from SE.

Make una dey practice wetin you dey preach

Everybody who voted actually voted based on their own conviction..

The way you guys voted Tinubu based on say him fit do well.
That's same way with those who voted Obi.

Many People Changed Mind After The Election..

Some Obidients stopped being Obidients and decided to pipe so low and cower their heads and see if they can suck themselves into the new government.

Other Obidients decided to wait until after Supreme Court Judgement, so that they can stage a come-back with their heads raised even higher, so that they can Form ā€œA GREAT CLEANSENING TSUNAMIā€ for the sitting government..

On the side of Tinubu-Supporters, I don't want to know how many of them switched sides though.

BUT ANYONE OF THEM WHO CRIES OUT,, THEIR CRIES WOULD IMMEDIATELY ATTRACT MY HOVERING ATTENTION..
NEVERTHELESS, IT'S GOOD THEY ARE CRY.
SO THAT IT CAN TRIGGER THE PRESIDENT TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE NATURE OF WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE PASSING THROUGH.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
I am passing judgement because Pandora didn't prove he won the election

Even his star witness Yanko said the election should be cancelled, he didn't claim the LP won.
Since you're not any of the Judges which I asked you in the question,, then your poor judgement is inconsequential..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by gaby(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
The confusion don make am even forget how to write "disheartening".

Una day just dey break.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by article1: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wetin concern Chief of Army Staff for NEPA matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by stacyadams: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obinwenite:

.one follow driver dey drag 100 fare,,,lol..e curse driver, driver curse am back... cheesy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Dragnet007: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Lolz,him Never see anything yet, wailing is allowed.

8 Likes

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by Ofunaofu: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:

Good you used the term sane

You and I know very well that you are no where near it

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by wegevv: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You lied.

As far back as May 2022..
He had been a strong supporter of TINUBU..

https://twitter.com/FSApiccadilly/status/1529661633697665025

So, tell me the time he started the so called propaganda..

(For an account that was opened since December 2013)

SangoOlukosoOba Donā€™t run away oh. Come back and answer the question lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2023
wegevv:

SangoOlukosoOba Donā€™t run away oh. Come back and answer the question lol

No mind the guy abbegg..

He and people-like-him are always believing every-single-nonsense which they were being fed inside their nonsense brainwashing WhatsApp Groups..

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowumi Akande Is Dead! Bisi Akande Loses Wife / Osinbajo Orders 72-hour Joint Operation To Clear Apapa Traffic Gridlock / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.