Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) (34525 Views)

7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by nerodapi: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
nonsense
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish PDP and children of 8

5 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
H
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by lovemoi2(f): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
good
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Thryphosa(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fear of kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by JAMO84: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na train we wan chop? According to PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by BrendanJo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
You are a pathetic liar. Go and carry out your research very well before trying to decieve others.
NGpatriot:

3 years, meaning from start of construction to commission.

Fastest rail construction in the history of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Do we have trains going to southeast from any part of nigeria?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by pellummy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please tell us the destination and terminals.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Silly ipob looked in the mirror and saw himself..

The good is always bad and the bad is always good...This is the reason why it's always difficult for hateful, bitter and frustrated people no dey achieve anything in life..

grin grin
Counter his messages why resorts to name callings.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
This is the change and next level I voted for.

Impactful transformation in less than 3 years.

To God be the glory

God Bless PMB.

undecided

Keep deceiving yourself...people are trying to avoid being killed on the road by the change you voted for.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by fitinwell: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

because you are still living in stone age..

If this a locomotive train then it's not the fastest... And besides Nigerians has Funds to do more..

Just employe the right mindset..

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by DSTVee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
I love Christmas so much o God!
If ever wanna not become a Christian in my next life. Please let me not be born!!!

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by ufotty2001: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who told you that it is Buhari that started the project.. project that was initiated by Goodluck Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Chibudollar: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

To God be the glory

God Bless PMB.
ogun Kee you and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
greatermax77:
Which one is Buhari train? Train bought with Federal Government money, you tag buhari Train.
Nigerians are to stupid that's the reason the government treats us any how.
@poster, it's the duty of the government to provide infrastructure to her citizens and we are not supposed to clap for them

You de mind them, see how dem de dance !! Even the op sef De shine teeth for locomotive � train, I'm still baffled that we are still like this in the 22century. This leaders are ready to take everyone back.

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by AyGrafix: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

To God be the glory

God Bless PMB.

M

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by michoim(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

To God be the glory

God Bless PMB.
Yeah...it's already happening, infrastructurally, like in Europe but the economy has been severely battered by lack of diversification over the decades.
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by nini007(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

When you're not a child. Did he start the project? Fastest koor

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Something that started under Jonathan make una dey fear God!!

5 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Silly ipob looked in the mirror and saw himself..

The good is always bad and the bad is always good...This is the reason why it's always difficult for hateful, bitter and frustrated people no dey achieve anything in life..

grin grin

What is wrong yall up north?
Your people are slaughtered;raped;displaced;taxes paid to terrorists;kidnapped on a daily bases.
But IPOB that stands to protect Ndigbo against the mayhem yall are facing up north;remain your problem;IPOB are not the people collecting taxes ,rapeing and slaughtering yall like chicken.
The fire wood that Tinubu packaged for us with 35 billion naira ;with the help of Obama political strategies ;our southern money stolen from Lagosians,the fire wood brought in his Jajaweed brothers to disrupt Jonathans government;but now the jajaweeds have grown wings killing yall;IPOB we love them;leave them for us.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Jonegonu: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
nnatobryno:
The high demand is as a result of insecurity. Who wan travel by road again?
comfort nd cheap
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

To God be the glory

God Bless PMB.
Wise guy, why do you think the Train stations are filled up?
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Jonegonu: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
9182736455O1999:
When china will come for their loan.
na the time we go know say trouble dey.
e pain u
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Jonegonu: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Pal, I move in advanced trains such as the one below ;

grin grin

show us the one constructed by your pdp useless government
Re: Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) by Jonegonu: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Train is fun and cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga / The Dualization Of Oyo - Ogbomosho Road (Photos) / Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.