Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2021 (122 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2022 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 21/12/2017) Ashamed Of Your Faith? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:05am On Dec 21, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   TUESDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2021.

THEME:  GLUTTONY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN VIRTUE.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:06am On Dec 21, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, December 21, 2021) -*

*GLUTTONY IS NOT A CHRISTIAN VIRTUE*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for with You, all things are possible.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; *let* Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your fire, consume every spirit of gluttony in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to keep my body under the control and discipline of the Holy Spirit, so that I may not be a castaway after preaching to others, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me by Your grace to be able to control my appetite; please, don't let my belly become my god, in Jesus' name.

6.I refuse to defile myself with the King's meal; please, help me, my Father, to do all things in moderation, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, don't let my appetite destroy my destiny, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, come and take Your proper place in my life and destiny, and let every obsession and craving for food, be destroyed in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to always present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto You; this being my reasonable service, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/12/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:07am On Dec 21, 2021
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Immanuel / Blockchain Login - Sign In To Blockchain Account Now / Finally, The Day Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.