Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) (35766 Views)

Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja / Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by BATSavero: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Wow so damn pretty
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2021
hijab and other nonsense na for poor man pikin them..
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Maj196(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Comot the makeup fes I won check something
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by ObogehAz: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:
Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari's Granddaughter, Amira (Photos)

President Buhari's daughter, Hanan shared one of these photos of her niece, Amira Junaid, at the weekend along with a congratulatory message, IgbereTV reports.

"It's never too late for congratulations." she captioned the photo.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
She is beautiful but thunder fír.e your grandfather.
Haha
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by ma373733(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Bantu10:
What her grandfather wishes the people of southern Kaduna will surely befall her. It's not a curse. You dont sow banana and pray to reap apples.
Wetin concern her and her grandfather

Na this thing dey make me comot person teeth

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by StPete: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
G
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by VEXT: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Na these kind babes go dey full my dm wheni blow chaii

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by itsme01: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
Mods in this forum should stop shoving this clueless, useless and failed man family things down our throats.

We have seen more beauty than this before. This is a studio picture, nothing so special about it.

Chai.. see jealousy.... You sef fine Na.. post yours as well Mod might reason you FrontPage

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
airminem:
She is not unclad and still looks gorgeously.

Other women should keep running around with pant n bra like iyabo ojo, thinking beauti is by exposing TOTO & BREST
Is because they want to Cash out, and it's the easiest way to trap a man lol

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by asobo1: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Malawian:
Na this one Dem wan pim.p next?
Last last grandpa must cash out big time before leaving Aso rock for good. One billionaires son or politician eye dey on top this one now

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by IbileIfe: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Without makeup, I am more beautiful than her.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2021
itsme01:

Chai.. see jealousy.... You sef fine Na.. post yours as well Mod might reason you FrontPage
shut up mo
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Is Aisha buhari really pregnant
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by izubext007: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
The rich are the custodian of the law but not practitioner of the the same law , look at how beautiful she is , I can see the shape of her breast no hijab everything is viewable.

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by POLYGAMY: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
HIJAB
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by geemd434: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

My guy.... That girl fit make you like, sorry love her grand daddy Buhari.. I know you.. you like her...lol
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by famousroland(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Bantu10:
What her grandfather wishes the people of southern Kaduna will surely befall her. It's not a curse. You dont sow banana and pray to reap apples.
I reject it for her...Crime is not transferable
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Brimstone77:

The makeup + the photo editing made her beautiful.. sad
Bad belle
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2021
If you had tried getting a Zoo citizens fall into your traps and it seems not working no Matter how high placed that person is; try using a fair average girl; it must surely catch them. They like anything in skirts pass their forefathers! Tried and working! Check throughout this post and every other celebrity post!

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2021
airminem:
She is not unclad and still looks gorgeously.

Other women should keep running around with pant n bra like iyabo ojo, thinking beauti is by exposing TOTO & BREST
u men no.dey shame ?.everytime women this women that- u no dey tire to gossip Women Yeye Woman wrapper .

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by freshalien: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Jidemoo:
She looks good,smart and clean.

I so much love ladies that cover up their body...

She is good to go

Cover up their bodies bawo! Cover up body, yet fvck around like no tomorrow. Lots of muslim ladies cover up with hijab from head to toe, yet raise it up to get bleeped behind buildings. Reverend sisters cover up and hold rosary chaplet, saying Hail Mary 24/7, yet get bleeped by senators and ministers and you guessed it right...Catholic Priests and Seminarians.

Covering up is no sign of having a high moral standard. Bloody hypocrites!
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by 7pages(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Beauty runs in the gene

Meanwhile shey na all owner of cars at ikorodu knows how to drive? Don't you guys need driver as car owners demand across all area of lagos state?

I'm looking for a driving job good people of Nairaland
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
it's cool

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin I bet her Pussy Smells like Foreign Loans And Dollars...
lol , you don't get prizes for being the best at.insulting women . It just shows you are a man with a sharp tongue and.woman wrapper mentality.

1 Like

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Hackopew:
How can I get her number?

you're welcome. she may not pick now because of Time different. she's currently out of the country. Graduate @ Krusk University. she' seat just behind me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Photos Of Tinubu Plantain Chips / Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.