Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) (35768 Views)

Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja / Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Bantu10:
What her grandfather wishes the people of southern Kaduna will surely befall her. It's not a curse. You dont sow banana and pray to reap apples.

Are you sure sins of the father dey reach this kind people
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by dahmie2013: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Awesome...
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by juman(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Thunder fire her.
Worst president in the world.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by juman(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Fulani main trade presently is kidnapping.
Criminal tribe.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by deeva2: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2021
FULANI LADIES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL...
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Bantu10: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2021
famousroland:

I reject it for her...Crime is not transferable

So all the people being massacred are not humans abi??
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Telekinetic: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:
Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari's Granddaughter, Amira (Photos)

President Buhari's daughter, Hanan shared one of these photos of her niece, Amira Junaid, at the weekend along with a congratulatory message, IgbereTV reports.

"It's never too late for congratulations." she captioned the photo.
Damn... Fulani women fine sha! Na this kin women dey wan dey make dem dey multiply like rats.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2021
yannisante:
undecided fine person but wicked grandfather

Wetin go come fire your own grandfather, following his lack of any meaningful accomplishment?
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Bantu10:
What her grandfather wishes the people of southern Kaduna will surely befall her. It's not a curse. You dont sow banana and pray to reap apples.

Oga, Southern Kaduna people have always being their own problem....they have to show commitment to peaceful coexistence.

What did Buhari do to them? Where are the community leaders in Southern Kaduna? Are they the only people in Nigeria?

Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by nwosu1982: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by SATANlST: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
i am single come let me change ur life like i changed chibudollar mama own
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2021
freshalien:

Cover up their bodies bawo! Cover up body, yet fvck around like no tomorrow. Lots of muslim ladies cover up with hijab from head to toe, yet raise it up to get bleeped behind buildings. Reverend sisters cover up and hold rosary chaplet, saying Hail Mary 24/7, yet get bleeped by senators and ministers and you guessed it right...Catholic Priests and Seminarians.

Covering up is no sign of having a high moral standard. Bloody hypocrites!

Say whatever you like, it's better ladies cover up and do whatever they like behind closed doors than going about displaying private parts of their body.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
airminem:
She is not unclad and still looks gorgeously.

Other women should keep running around with pant n bra like iyabo ojo, thinking beauti is by exposing TOTO & BREST

Be realistic.

That girl has strong and beautiful facial features.

She's selling the face.

Our dear ladies selling their toto and brest happened to be at a disadvantage in the face department.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Lol…these ones just dey cast themselves…una downfall go worst pass gadaffi family
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by fanzine(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Na beauty we wan chop. Your grandfather has messed up the whole country situation and will forever be remembered for that.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:

President Buhari's daughter, Hanan shared one of these photos of her niece, Amira Junaid, at the weekend along with a congratulatory message, IgbereTV reports.

your grand Papa will rot in hell he will die mislabeled dead Amen
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by MuscularDick(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2021
I'm so turned off by her over-long Fingers. Her fingers are too long for my liking.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Clema21(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
She's cool... Has this resemblance with mr. President...:-D
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2021
I fine pass her
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Btruth: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
So,....this are the people to know to be able to get to Buhari directly.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Amodi470(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
It's well.. Oo.. Now after daughters na granddaughters

Governors, Senators and Sons of richmen
Over to you
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Brimstone77: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2021
kingsmaila:

Bad belle

Where's the bad Belle??
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2021
I strongly believe one northern governor, northern billionaire or emir have booked her for him self or son.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Shakur86(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2021
Beautiful and clean
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , you don't get prizes for being the best at.insulting women . It just shows you are a man with a sharp tongue and.woman wrapper mentality.
I guess you didn’t get the Joke or the sarcasm behind it ... kpele ooo women’s rights activist.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
She is beautiful but thunder fír.e your grandfather.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by FAvE47(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
She is beautiful but thunder fír.e your grandfather.
lol.. Funny u
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Abujason: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:

Please I don’t want nonsense this morning!
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Fine gal. Your grandpa is a disaster to the nation.
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2021
I hope she's not SS. One of Buhari's daugbters has 4 kids who are SS. Even one of Buhari's daughters died from the complication.

I wonder how a man who is AS not ensure that his daughter not marry someone that is not a carrier. It speaks volumes
Re: Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=airminem post=108681144]She is not unclad and still looks gorgeously.

Other women should keep running around with pant n bra like iyabo ojo, thinking beauti is by exposing TOTO & BREST[ E dey pain you? Don't take it personal.]

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / 2023: Photos Of Tinubu Plantain Chips