Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

"Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) (27200 Views)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by GGirll: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Saintmary:
This is a lesson.

A chilling lesson to all single ladies:

Build yourself, even if you spend the rest of your life single, you will have peace.

A part time husband,
a polygamous husband,
a randy husband,
a man who never loved you,
a man who can't forget his ex,
a man who married you for any other reason but love.
a man who only wanted a baby
a fetish man

These men will bring you nothing but pain and sleepless nights.

Insanity is real
High blood pressure is real
Stroke is real
Dementia is real

How do you want to spend your old age?

Chose peace first!!!!!!!

God bless.

Your words are full of wisdom sir, I pray single ladies will adhere, I don't know d fuss about getting married this days well, Isaiah 4:1 comes to mind as d Bible is filled with all d happenings today but they will rather worship their pastors than to read the king James version of the word of God.

3 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Newyorkitis(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Anything about death is cryptic abi. Lols
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by 7pages(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Enjoy life sis, stop taking life too serious, make your fellow mortal no go dey run your matter

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by bunsuq: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
That's life. We come alone, we go alone.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by MisteerConcord(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Na you op no get sense! Its you reading meaning to what she post

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by adeniranfam(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Justinlean02:
True facto

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT...���

Check out my signature to learn more about NFT

Whatsapp. Me on 09026...6483...64

I hav a deal 4 u
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Na so she dey start
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Candidlady: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Saturn444:

You need cerebral reset. You have forgotten your root.
no it is you who needs a reset! What has root got to do with her post?
roots ko herbal drinks ni

2 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Saturn444:

And where is your own root?

People like you are the ones driving women into unnecessary competition with each other.

I'm here advising women to chose peace of mind over toxic environments. You're looking for roots.

If my words bring you pain, it's because lots of women will read my words and avoid people like you and your little games, thereby gaining enough peace of mind to fulfill their destinies.

Don't put your hands in my throat. You won't like the words you'll meet.

5 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Loreettaa: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Saturn444:

You're the one who needs that reset. A lot of mad people on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Loreettaa:

You're the one who needs that reset. A lot of mad people on this forum.
It was not an insult, it was an advice.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
After taking Mkpurmmiri she posts rubbish... After collecting good dick from 2face she comes back to a loving wife
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Saintmary:
This is a lesson.

A chilling lesson to all single ladies:

Build yourself, even if you spend the rest of your life single, you will have peace.

A part time husband,
a polygamous husband,
a randy husband,
a man who never loved you,
a man who can't forget his ex,
a man who married you for any other reason but love.
a man who only wanted a baby
a fetish man

These men will bring you nothing but pain and sleepless nights.

Insanity is real
High blood pressure is real
Stroke is real
Dementia is real

How do you want to spend your old age?

Chose peace first!!!!!!!

God bless.
POLYGAMY IS A BAE
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
POLYGAMY IS A BAE

Only for men.

But polygamy kills women, and turns the children into horrible adults except for those who make the intentional decisions to turn around their lives.

We only have one life to live.

Let's use it wisely.

7 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Saintmary:

And where is your own root?

People like you are the ones driving women into unnecessary competition with each other.

I'm here advising women to chose peace of mind over toxic environments. You're looking for roots.

If my words bring you pain, it's because lots of women will read my words and avoid people like you and your little games, thereby gaining enough peace of mind to fulfill their destinies.

Don't put your hands in my throat. You won't like the words you'll meet.

My words, were not many; I said you needed a cerebral reset, cos you have forgotten your root. But you typed a whole lot, in response to a line of words of mine. It was an advice, not an insult.

Toxic behavior is a human problem. The stress is binary.

We can find toxicity in both gender types. My job is not to educate you, because Education itself is mind control. I have no intention of mind controlling you, cos you are already mind controlling the gullible, from a place of your own gullibility. My duty is to remind you of your root as a human and as a future ancestor.

It is necessary for every human being to earn a living and not be dependent on the others. Do not brainwash our young girls to believing that earning a living is a revolution against men or to stamp their independence from men. Men have been carrying the burden of providing for women for generations now, and we do not think we are warring against women. So women becoming financially independent should not be a signal that they do not need men. You all need presence of masculine energy to control your raging hormones, not even the sexual one.

Do not lead our ladies astray. We love women, and will continue to provide for them the best we can but we also want them to work, so they can understand the pain of hardwork so as to stop being of the opinion that love should be monetized. I am not your enemy, except you want to me make one.

Please be guided.

3 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Eimeje: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
envoymedia:
Nollywood actress and 2face's wife, Annie Idibia has shared some cryptic posts on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

She took to her Instagram page on Monday and wrote:

The post which seemed to have been taken down was replaced later with

https://igberetvnews.com/1409851/alone-come-alone-will-go-annie-idibia-shares-cryptic-post-photo/
Pastor we hear
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Saintmary:

Only for men.

But polygamy kills women, and turns the children into horrible adults except for those who make the intentional decisions to turn around their lives.

Let's use it wisely.
WHO ARE YOU TO RE-WRITE THE LAW OF GOD
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
You no fit marry person like 2face make u no see yawa cheesy
Baba na father Abraham so it's either you accept him for who he is or you hug depression

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mumu girl, no be all of us come alone and go go alone

Why she no kuku say "alone we come, alone we go"

Abi when she dey come na "with 2baba she come to the world"

undecided
envoymedia:
Nollywood actress and 2face's wife, Annie Idibia has shared some cryptic posts on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

She took to her Instagram page on Monday and wrote:

The post which seemed to have been taken down was replaced later with

https://igberetvnews.com/1409851/alone-come-alone-will-go-annie-idibia-shares-cryptic-post-photo/
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Kwinity(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rubbish news. marriage don tire this girl..she wants to join the fake yansh geng. 2baba and his endless chain of babymama crises should leave us alone.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Huracio(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
this girl go be one hell of a trouble maker...she don start noise again...
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
When u were single. We no see dix kind inspirational quote
na when u come marry, u come dey throw us motivational quote grin

Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve ?grin grin
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Lovebliss2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Saintmary:

Only for men.

Let's use it wisely.

Not easy for women at all, no matter how they try to pretend.
It eats deep!

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lovebliss2:

Not easy for women at all, no matter how they try to pretend. It eats deep!

grin grin grin whuman's Weak point grin grin
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Impregnablefolk: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
NaBanga:
This Annie needs therapy. It is not easy being married to a polygamist.
It's funny! Nigerians are too stereotypical n prejudicial. D moment someone has a contrary opinion 2 life. D person is insane n needs therapy! When some don't even know d first tin about Psychology. I come in peace!
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by freshalien: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Saturn444:

She no talk lie na; because it goes both ways. Choose your partner well, else premium tears and heartbreaks awaits you.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Hkff: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yeah
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lovebliss2:

Not easy for women at all, no matter how they try to pretend.
It eats deep!

I'm glad lots of women can see through the facade.

2 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Saturn444:

My words, were not many; I said you needed a cerebral reset, cos you have forgotten your root. But you typed a whole lot, in response to a line of words of mine. It was an advice, not an insult.

Toxic behavior is a human problem. The stress is binary.

We can find toxicity in both gender types. My job is not to educate you, because Education itself is mind control. I have no intention of mind controlling you, cos you are already mind controlling the gullible, from a place of your own gullibility. My duty is to remind you of your root as a human and as a future ancestor.

It is necessary for every human being to earn a living and not be dependent on the others. Do not brainwash our young girls to believing that earning a living is a revolution against men or to stamp their independence from men. Men have been carrying the burden of providing for women for generations now, and we do not think we are warring against women. So women becoming financially independent should not be a signal that they do not need men. You all need presence of masculine energy to control your raging hormones, not even the sexual one.

Do not lead our ladies astray. We love women, and will continue to provide for them the best we can but we also want them to work, so they can understand the pain of hardwork so as to stop being of the opinion that love should be monetized. I am not your enemy, except you want to me make one.

Please be guided.

1. No human belongs to you
We all belong to God so the term 'Our ladies' is simply wrong.

2. The concept of work and the fulfilment that comes with it applies to each human, regardless of gender.

Working and making money helps a woman to be able to make her marital decisions without the pressure of money.

3. If you feel upset that I desire for ladies to be the complete human they were created to be by carefully choosing a husband that will not play a role in distracting them from their destinies by putting them in unnecessary competition for affection that should have been given out freely, which plays out in the case I was referring to, then I take no responsibilities for your feelings.

4. Every human has plenty of hormones in their body

Both male and female:

Insulin
Serotonin
Cortisol
Adrenaline
Prolactin
Progesterone
Oestrogen
Testosterone.

Now, women have prolactin, progesterone and oestrogen in abundance for smooth reproductive process and you will be surprised that women also have testosterone too.

Men have testosterone in high levels but they have oestrogen too.

So, the notion that a woman needs a man to help control her hormones when he is also under the strong influence of his own hormones is not only laughable, it's condescending and misogynistic!

5. You are afraid that someone will bring information that would open ladies' eyes to their capabilities and the reason why they were created

Love is patient and is kind. If you really love someone, won't you leave them to attain the greatest heights they aspire to rather than keep them in the ignorance of what they can achieve?

But no, people like us who inspire women to be great are your enemies, you don't want those women to be career conscious, because that means they won't have the time to be grovelling for your attention.

Is that love?

Is that all there is to life?

Sit down and become a liability, is that why God created women?

To have a complete brain, a precious gift better than all computers in the world combined, and then make it rot away because you don't want them to use it?

Who is the enemy here?

Who is the one who wants to waste away the best resources in the world?

Definitely not me.

6. I should be guided?

I think you should get an education!

It's so painful when I see people who have a lot of certificates actually behave like uneducated people. Now I see that wisdom is not acquired through formal education.

So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father / Omotola.tv: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's New Website / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.