Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

"Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) (27199 Views)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 1:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:
This is a lesson.

A chilling lesson to all single ladies:

Build yourself, even if you spend the rest of your life single, you will have peace.

A part time husband,
a polygamous husband,
a randy husband,
a man who never loved you,
a man who can't forget his ex,
a man who married you for any other reason but love.
a man who only wanted a baby
a fetish man

These men will bring you nothing but pain and sleepless nights.

Insanity is real
High blood pressure is real
Stroke is real
Dementia is real

How do you want to spend your old age?

Chose peace first!!!!!!!

God bless.
The above stated facts are my worries and I am a male. Truth is some humans can be terrible.

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2021
cayorday89:

The above stated facts are my worries and I am a male. Truth is some humans can be terrible.

It takes the help of God to be able to avoid mistakes when choosing a life partner.

Lots of us want to get married, but there are so many traps out there looking like marriage proposals.

The hardest part is that when we are in the heat of the moment, marrying the right partner no longer becomes our priority until we have fulfilled that burning desire. Then our eyes will clear after marriage.

I pray that those of us who are still single will take better precautions so we can marry the right partner to avoid regrets in the future.

P. S. This is not to say that imperfect marriages are doomed, just that peace of mind should be our target whether single or married.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 2:08am On Dec 22, 2021
GGirll:

Your words are full of wisdom sir, I pray single ladies will adhere, I don't know d fuss about getting married this days well, Isaiah 4:1 comes to mind as d Bible is filled with all d happenings today but they will rather worship their pastors than to read the king James version of the word of God.

I'm female, thanks.

We allow pressure to get to our hearts and allow ourselves to be pushed into wrong decisions.

It's not easy to stay single when you're seeing even younger people getting married, you start to wonder if something is wrong with you.

But is it not better to take our time to chose right and become a good partner ourselves rather than rushing into marriage only to spend our lives in pain?

God help us.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

You need cerebral reset. You have forgotten your root.

What is her root that she forgot?

3 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2021
cococandy:

Base Reality
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

1. No human belongs to you
We all belong to God so the term 'Our ladies' is simply wrong.

2. The concept of work and the fulfilment that comes with it applies to each human, regardless of gender.

Working and making money helps a woman to be able to make her marital decisions without the pressure of money.

3. If you feel upset that I desire for ladies to be the complete human they were created to be by carefully choosing a husband that will not play a role in distracting them from their destinies by putting them in unnecessary competition for affection that should have been given out freely, which plays out in the case I was referring to, then I take no responsibilities for your feelings.

4. Every human has plenty of hormones in their body

Both male and female:

Insulin
Serotonin
Cortisol
Adrenaline
Prolactin
Progesterone
Oestrogen
Testosterone.

Now, women have prolactin, progesterone and oestrogen in abundance for smooth reproductive process and you will be surprised that women also have testosterone too.

Men have testosterone in high levels but they have oestrogen too.

So, the notion that a woman needs a man to help control her hormones when he is also under the strong influence of his own hormones is not only laughable, it's condescending and misogynistic!

5. You are afraid that someone will bring information that would open ladies' eyes to their capabilities and the reason why they were created

Love is patient and is kind. If you really love someone, won't you leave them to attain the greatest heights they aspire to rather than keep them in the ignorance of what they can achieve?

But no, people like us who inspire women to be great are your enemies, you don't want those women to be career conscious, because that means they won't have the time to be grovelling for your attention.

Is that love?

Is that all there is to life?

Sit down and become a liability, is that why God created women?

To have a complete brain, a precious gift better than all computers in the world combined, and then make it rot away because you don't want them to use it?

Who is the enemy here?

Who is the one who wants to waste away the best resources in the world?

Definitely not me.

6. I should be guided?

I think you should get an education!

It's so painful when I see people who have a lot of certificates actually behave like uneducated people. Now I see that wisdom is not acquired through formal education.

So sad.

It is difficult to obfuscate the confirmation bias in your analogies and this is the weakness of smart people.

How do you tell a smart person that the conclusions of their entire reasoning profile was built on false ideologies?

When their entire ideation to character assertions are subjected to truism benchmark, their character structures crumble before their eyes and sends them into a world of confusion and lead them to researching only in order to validate their status quo in order to redeem their battered character flaw - that is where confirmation bias comes in handy.

You are so sure that what you are tying is right, yet within you, you need my confirmation that you are right, confirmation in form of winning an argument with me, not because you are sure of your level of truth.

In our discussions, we should mine for truth, and truth is tough to get through the logical faculties and we finally arrive at assumptions, and that is the mother of all fuckkk up(s), assumption is the mother of all Bleep UPs.

I want you to remember your cosmic root structure, that is where truth lies.

The facts that Humans defeated all animals and become Lords of this Ecosystem. Men lead that revolution and women managed to keep the men sane. We are a team. And with all those dangers gone, men have heralded the Era of Computing, the Aquarian Age.

With technology, manual labor which was a painful process and very unfruitful is reduced, so the use of brain becomes the dominant factor, and women are now able to participate fully in evolution of the light of consciousness while also managing the homes, their strong point.

Intelligent men understand the challenges our women face and their weaknesses too. Women should try as much as they can to be financially independent just as men have been fighting real hard to be, not just financially independent but also to provide for women and the children and build homes and machines.

The point is that you are championing this same change, but by forgetting the root structure, you have colored the motivation as a revenge against men, as a war against toxic relationships and I am saying that women should work and make money and also take care of their children and help their men but not from the toxic point of view. We started this chat from telling you to Remember your root, so I will not be derailed.

Your bitter experiences in your own relationships should not be used as a benchmark for this work of lifting women, because you are not the only one, as a man, I can tell you that very many men face these toxicity from women, but men do not cry, we drink it away, we smoke it away, we commit suicide, but I will never blame women, instead I blame mental health issues on the harsh environment of Earth, I blame it on lack, I blame it on stress and these are the root factors, not the toxic men or women who are themselves victims of the environment.

Now to your real root:

You are Spirit, an intelligent unit of consciousness on Mission Earth, using the body as Spacesuit designed for Mission Earth, as a vehicle to move around, handle tools, reproduce and sensors(senses) that download data from sound current and upload data back to Mission Control using this amazing body built for Earth.

Do not forget this mission and wage a gender war amongst your fellow cosmonauts on this mission. When you constantly remember this root case and understand that you must manage entropy by reduction instead of increasing the velocity of the entropy, then you will receive divine guidance on your mission.

Remember your root. Remember your Base Reality. Stop this gender manipulation.

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

It takes the help of God to be able to avoid mistakes when choosing a life partner.

Lots of us want to get married, but there are so many traps out there looking like marriage proposals.

The hardest part is that when we are in the heat of the moment, marrying the right partner no longer becomes our priority until we have fulfilled that burning desire. Then our eyes will clear after marriage.

I pray that those of us who are still single will take better precautions so we can marry the right partner to avoid regrets in the future.

P. S. This is not to say that imperfect marriages are doomed, just that peace of mind should be our target whether single or married.
Well said ma'am, that heat of the moment is not for me oooo, my mental wellness and peace of mind is of utmost importance. I try not to bow to pressure.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2021
cayorday89:

Well said ma'am, that heat of the moment is not for me oooo, my mental wellness and peace of mind is of utmost importance. I try not to bow to pressure.

Na so
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2021
cococandy:

They don't want women to be enlightened. Hence the protest.

2 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

Base Reality
what’s her root that she forgot?

2 Likes

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
cococandy:
what’s her root that she forgot?

Base Reality
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

They don't want women to be enlightened. Hence the protest.

Enlightenment is great, but you are not enlightening them. You are creating rebels.

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

Enlightenment is great, but you are not enlightening them. You are creating rebels.

People rebel against tyrants.

If you are using tyrannical principles, your followers will naturally rebel.

But if you follow the Law of Truth and Freedom, you will draw all people to yourself.

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

People rebel against tyrants.

If you are using tyrannical principles, your followers will naturally rebel.

But if you follow the Law of Truth and Freedom, you will draw all people to yourself.

Mary,

You are admitting your actions and I am impressed by your expression of emotion. It is a protection mechanism. It is my responsibility as a man to, beyond taming the aggressiveness so expressed and offer more than facts, because facts do not care about our emotions.

Facts are structures that establish the levels of truth. But I am not here for facts, because facts also lead us to confirmation bias, since truth is relative.

I deal on the Absolutes, based on the Realities beyond expressions of facts.

We should always remember that most of the actions of men are expressions of effects, effects from the environment and the expectations from men from family, the society and even our higher dimensional creators. I can call those Actuators, so we must find the source of the actuations, and nip the actuators in the bud.

There is so much stress on human men, so much responsibilities and they have become programmed to react aggressively towards women, and towards their fellow men. And it has become very dangerous to our women.

Teach the women about intelligence, the source of intelligence and that will uproot the confirmation bias and show women that truly the men are suffering in silence, they are not able to cry. They do all sort of things just to meet expectations and then sub conscious mind goes into flight and fight mode.

Teach women to also make use of technologies to generate resources and help themselves as well as their husbands, boyfriends and their children.

Teach the women that it is not compulsory for a man to provide for them, that they can also lift a man from poor homes, marry them and change the lives of those men, and the lives of the lives of the families of those men. There are countless men who have married from poor homes and change the lives of those poor families without making it a war against women.

Please teach them to love the poor men, teach them to foot all bills and teach them that men are also humans and not beast designed for labor in exchange for sex.

Teach them that working hard and earning money is not a war against men, and is not a challenge against, but it is time to be a functional human and not a pusssy seller.

Mary, teach them the truth, teach them peace and not war.

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

Mary,

You are admitting your actions and I am impressed by your expression of emotion. It is a protection mechanism. It is my responsibility as a man to, beyond taming the aggressiveness so expressed and offer more than facts, because facts do not care about our emotions.

Facts are structures that establish the levels of truth. But I am not here for facts, because facts also lead us to confirmation bias, since truth is relative.

I deal on the Absolutes, based on the Realities beyond expressions of facts.

We should always remember that most of the actions of men are expressions of effects, effects from the environment and the expectations from men from family, the society and even our higher dimensional creators. I can call those Actuators, so we must find the source of the actuations, and nip the actuators in the bud.

There is so much stress on human men, so much responsibilities and they have become programmed to react aggressively towards women, and towards their fellow men. And it has become very dangerous to our women.

Teach the women about intelligence, the source of intelligence and that will uproot the confirmation bias and show women that truly the men are suffering in silence, they are not able to cry. They do all sort of things just to meet expectations and then sub conscious mind goes into flight and fight mode.

Teach women to also make use of technologies to generate resources and help themselves as well as their husbands, boyfriends and their children.

Teach the women that it is not compulsory for a man to provide for them, that they can also lift a man from poor homes, marry them and change the lives of those men, and the lives of the lives of the families of those men. There are countless men who have married from poor homes and change the lives of those poor families without making it a war against women.

Please teach them to love the poor men, teach them to foot all bills and teach them that men are also humans and not beast designed for labor in exchange for sex.

Teach them that working hard and earning money is not a war against men, and is not a challenge against, but it is time to be a functional human and not a pusssy seller.

Mary, teach them the truth, teach them peace and not war.

I am not your problem.

Please face your fellow men and teach them to learn the reason for their existence from their creator, not their uncles, friends and fathers.

Everything I have pointed out is a result of thousands of years of subjugation, repression and untold pain that you have no capacity to understand, neither can you have compassion for it.

You wish to tame female aggression?

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

You have learnt nothing from my posts.

You can't tell a fellow human you want to tame them!
When they are not animals!

Your case is D. O. A

Dead On Arrival!

Who will listen to a person who wishes to tame them, you will only get resistance as a response!!!

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

I just laugh at your type.

You no reach

Go and improve yourself, and try better next time.

It's time for you to face front Oga, stop replying.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

I am not your problem.

Please face your fellow men and teach them to learn the reason for their existence from their creator, not their uncles, friends and fathers.

Everything I have pointed out is a result of thousands of years of subjugation, repression and untold pain that you have no capacity to understand, neither can you have compassion for it.

You wish to tame female aggression?

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

You have learnt nothing from my posts.

You can't tell a fellow human you want to tame them!
When they are not animals!

Your case is D. O. A

Dead On Arrival!

Who will listen to a person who wishes to tame them, you will only get resistance as a response!!!

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

I just laugh at your type.

You no reach

Go and improve yourself, and try better next time.

It's time for you to face front Oga, stop replying.

You will end up destroying women the same way your life has been destroyed. That's my concern.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

Base Reality
you can’t even say what you mean. Is it because it’s shameful?

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

You will end up destroying women the same way your life has been destroyed. That's my concern.

You're concerned that your life has been destroyed?

Anyone that expresses differing opinions from yours has been destroyed.

Don't you just love to use those terms on women?

Her life is destroyed.

I've never seen a man whose life has been destroyed.

Only women are destroyed, and are to be destroyed.

So, just because I pointed out your inadequacy, you had to bring out your guns.

Let's see what else you'll come up with this time since it looks like I will indulge you for a little bit.

Women are made to fit into your little boxes with no agency to decide their own destinies.

Oh no!!!! Women's destinies start and end with you!!!

And you just can't stand the thought of any change to your little status quo.

You just found them roaming about the planet aimlessly, so, let's harvest, boys!!!

I'm just on cruise mode.

I'm not your enemy.

You, and your forebears, are your own enemies because you have rejected wisdom.

Don't face front inugo, let me use you for writing practice.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

You're concerned that your life has been destroyed?

Anyone that expresses differing opinions from yours has been destroyed.

Don't you just love to use those terms on women?

Her life is destroyed.

I've never seen a man whose life has been destroyed.

Only women are destroyed, and are to be destroyed.

So, just because I pointed out your inadequacy, you had to bring out your guns.

Let's see what else you'll come up with this time since it looks like I will indulge you for a little bit.

Women are made to fit into your little boxes with no agency to decide their own destinies.

Oh no!!!! Women's destinies start and end with you!!!

And you just can't stand the thought of any change to your little status quo.

You just found them roaming about the planet aimlessly, so, let's harvest, boys!!!

I'm just on cruise mode.

I'm not your enemy.

You, and your forebears, are your own enemies because you have rejected wisdom.

Don't face front inugo, let me use you for writing practice.

Your assertion and wisdom are parallel. There are enormous confirmation bias in your posts and your assumptions are very erroneous.

I have personally trained 3 ladies through universities and actually spent over 50 million training another to study London Uni, I have done more for women than men, and even though I just rounded up training one last year, I have just paid tuition to another in a private university in Nigeria and 2 others in secondary schools.

I have done more for women than you will ever do.

Should I mention that I left a real estate asset in Lekki for some years now vacant cos I am accommodating ladies who have no way to go?

I am engaging you on this chat cos I have done great things for women but recently realize this sense of entitlements and I have denied one access just 3 days ago because she feels she can get accommodation in my home just because she is a beautiful nollywood celeb3.

I have nollywoo actresses and musicians as friends, and they shoot movies and videos in my home. All for free cos I wanna help them.

I do these cos I wanna help women. But you are not making it easy for me now.

You have destroyed women cos you think that men are your enemies.

You are sounding very toxic and I WI continue to expose your inadequacy.

Stop this mind control.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
cococandy:

If you do not know what base reality is, then your assumptions are wrong and you ate not qualified to talk to me.

Humans have existence before EARTH incarnation and have existence after death.

Don't be silly
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

If you do not know what base reality is, then your assumptions are wrong and you ate not qualified to talk to me.

Humans have existence before EARTH incarnation and have existence after death.

Don't be silly

God breathed into mud and man became a living soul. That is the beginning of existence for every human.

After one death, there is judgement for every human.

Now it's obvious I've been responding to a...............fill in the gap.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
cococandy:

Don't waste your breath on this one.

1 Like

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

God breathed into mud and man became a living soul. That is the beginning of existence for every human.

After one death, there is judgement for every human.

Now it's obvious I've been responding to a...............fill in the gap.

Your ignorance is now understood. Who the fucck breath into mud and it comes alive. You have got Genesis wrong. You need to read the Epic of Gilgamesh. The poetry where all Abramic Religions were copied from.

Don't be silly.

There was life before Earth and Life after Earth. There is life augmented. Evolution created a vehicle not a Spirit you morons.

Reason as a spirit not as a body and your egoistic Neanderthal understanding will give way to enlightenment.

So I have been chatting with root Chakra activated beatials.

How low can this be.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

Your ignorance is now understood. Who the fucck breath into mud and it comes alive. You have got Genesis wrong. You need to read the Epic of Gilgamesh. The poetry where all Abramic Religions were copied from.

Don't be silly.

There was life before Earth and Life after Earth. There is life augmented. Evolution created a vehicle not a Spirit you morons.

Reason as a spirit not as a body and your egoistic Neanderthal understanding will give way to enlightenment.

So I have been chatting with root Chakra activated beatials.

How low can this be.

Look at you!!!

Helper of women.
Tamer of aggression.
Advocate, and benevolent million-dollar philanthropist reduced to throwing cheap insults on social media.

You have so much money, no restraint.

Where is your maturity?

While accumulating cash and properties, certificates and accolades, where did you place self development.

Emotional intelligence? Where is it?

Look at you!!!!

I was correct when I said it's so painful, when you see supposed "educated people" exhibit primitive behaviors.

So disappointing.

People easily get triggered when discussions turn towards religion. It really is the opium of everyone.

I was hoping you'll be different. Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saintmary:

Look at you!!!

Helper of women.
Tamer of aggression.
Advocate, and benevolent million-dollar philanthropist reduced to throwing cheap insults on social media.

You have so much money, no restraint.

Where is your maturity?

While accumulating cash and properties, certificates and accolades, where did you place self development.

Emotional intelligence? Where is it?

Look at you!!!!

I was correct when I said it's so painful, when you see supposed "educated people" exhibit primitive behaviors.

So disappointing.

People easily get triggered when discussions turn towards religion. It really is the opium of everyone.

I was hoping you'll be different. Too bad.

Na aha Hahahahaha.

There is always that dark side that is intelligently managed to scare your little demonic sides when your ignorance is birthed.

I did that on purpose to wake you up from foolishness.

How can you assume that you are just bodies made in Eden. I have not ever assumed I am my body.

I am spirit using body as vehicle. The fact that you think you began at Eden and end 6ft in your cemetery means you are very ignorant of your base reality.

Learn to meditate and step outside your physical bodies and understand what you are, and you will stop this foolishness.
Re: "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Saturn444:

Na aha Hahahahaha.

There is always that dark side that is intelligently managed to scare your little demonic sides when your ignorance is birthed.

I did that on purpose to wake you up from foolishness.

How can you assume that you are just bodies made in Eden. I have not ever assumed I am my body.

I am spirit using body as vehicle. The fact that you think you began at Eden and end 6ft in your cemetery means you are very ignorant of your base reality.

Learn to meditate and step outside your physical bodies and understand what you are, and you will stop this foolishness.

I cannot follow you on your journey to the lake of fire. You know your destiny is unending torment.

No insult intended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family / Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.