Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On (13286 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? / GTBank Job Or Masters Degree? / GTBank Starting Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by collinsJn(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2011
Wen Ever I Walk In2 Any G.T Bank,d Serenity,of d Banks Always Get Me Thinking,dat d Founder{ s } Of diz Bank Must Really Be Men Of SUBSTANCE.
Truly U 're a Man Of Substance, I MOURN U And I GRIEVE Wit Ur Family,Rest In Peace, Uncle T.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by proffmanue(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2011
thank u for ur innovative contribution to humanity. R.I.P
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by maingate1(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2011
Rev 2:10-11 "DO NOT FEAR ANY OF THOSE THINGS WHICH YOU ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER. INDEED, THE devil IS ABOUT TO THROW SOME OF YOU INTO PRISON,THAT YOU MAY BE TESTED,AND YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS.BE CAREFUL UNTIL DEATH, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE CROWN OF LIFE."HE WHO HAS EAR,LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES. HE WHO OVERCOMES SHALL NOT BE HURT BY THE SECOND DEATH" I LOVE YOU. REST IN THE BOSOM OF OUR LORD!!!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Flawless(f): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2011
RIP Mr Tayo Aderinokun so sad! Was just waiting patiently for his son to confirm it on FB, sadly he has confirmed it too sad,
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by tpia5: 1:17am On Jun 15, 2011
dont think i know who he is, but may he rip.

may God be with his family at this difficult time.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by chines4(m): 3:16am On Jun 15, 2011
Great loss to banking Industry, he is one of the finest
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by otondo55: 3:56am On Jun 15, 2011
Rest In Peace !
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by EEL: 4:42am On Jun 15, 2011
RIP.
Heard of your sickness but never knew it was going to claim your life. Not only the banking industry will miss you.
We Love you but God Loves you most.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by supereagle(m): 4:50am On Jun 15, 2011
What a great loss to Nigeria.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Hoteph(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2011
RIP brother so sad good peeps dont always live long
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by tkarunwi: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2011
Uncle Tayo, the last time I saw you was on our graduation day at FATE Foundation. You shook hands with us to congratulate us. We will surely miss you but one thing certain is that your good works shall outlive you that is the essence of living,
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2011
rip
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2011
In the end, all life ends.
In death, the dead is consumed
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by YEMOYEMI: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2011
Saddest news in recent time.

With sad heart and gratitude to God, I say Rest in the bosom of your Lord Uncle T as you were fondly called and may God be with those who you left behind.

Adieu!!!!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by osikhueme(f): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2011
May he rest in peace, I imagine he was a very fine gentleman full of substance

His legacy lives on people,
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by mbulela: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2011
Life o Life!!!
May God grant his family the strength to bear this loss.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by seedord247(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2011
Inalillahi Wa ina li lahi rajiun . . . . . . May Almighty God forgive your sins and placed you in the right path
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by harpo(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2011
May his gentle soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by mjay(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2011
The vanity of life, after all the achivements and the wealth, if only money could stop death. Lesson to us all 'no amount is worth your soul'
T was a role model, very humble, unassuming and down to earth, can u imagine a Gt ceo that drives himself to church? I wish all our greedy polticians would just learn to impact positively on others instead of fraudulent acquistion to no end. T, RIP.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by aquita(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2011
Uncle T, you will be greatly missed. Uncle T was so gentle and unassuming, so down to earth. Rest In Peace.

Sun re oooooooooooo.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by kemisuga(f): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2011
shocked shocked cry
R.I.P - Mr Tayo Aderinokun.
Why is Cancer so rampant nowadays sef? cry
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by pallaspa(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2011
He was a great motivator to bankers and youth in general, RIPP
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Benzora(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2011
It is painful and most unfortunate when people that add value to the society die. May your gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord IJN, Amen
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2011
Oh! That's the saddest news i've heard this year. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
This is indeed a great loss!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by cescky(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2011
real monumental loss to his family , Gtbank and Nigeria !

may He rest in the lords bosom amen!!

lesson learn t: appreciate and glorify God for  every second u breath an ounce of oxygen, not all the money in the world can purchase  the miracle called life
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Ultrame(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2011
RIP Tayo, We'll really miss u.

This is really sad. My condolonces, GT family.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by anointedf(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2011
A very big loss to the this Nation. People of that category are very rare.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by joanana(f): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2011
R.I.P we miss u !!!! OH Death!!!!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by VEE2010(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2011
May his soul rest in peace. The Almighty will give his family and all staffs of Gtbank the fortitude to bear the loss. Adieu!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by cgift(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2011
Rest In Perfect Peace Uncle T.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Welder(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2011
Rest In Peace. Brother been in coma for months, must have been a battle staying alive. My heartfelt condolences to the family, friends and associates. Tis is a huge loss to all of us. May God grant him pardon and spare him eternally.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by AjanleKoko: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2011
One of the wunderkids that revolutionalized banking in Nigeria. He'll surely be missed. Gone too soon, way too soon.

By the way folks, there's a condolence register opened in all GT branches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribalism In Nigerian Banks' Employment / I'm Working At NNPC But Not Being Paid / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.