Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) (23271 Views)

Davido Rock Same N2.3M Luis Vuitton Jacket With Wizkid. PHOTOS & VIDEO / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by guru90: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
Olamide is more of a business man than a singer/rapper..

He's doing well in the music business, just as Don Jazzy cool..

Davido is a better option though...

No de mention this waka waka Davido name here... Davido na noise maker......

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
The look on Wizkid's face is like " y'all call this a studio?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by johnwegs(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
See as olamide dey look wizzy
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Haha, ijebu warrior

Olamide no be the reason for your frustration na

Vent at Buhari na

cheesy
IjebuWarrior:
Make dis Olamide go watch him weight, abeg. Arrogant fool! angry

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Linsigne(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

God go punish you fool , bad belle no fit take you anywhere
You wey neva fit to put food for your mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Linsigne(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:
Olamide and Don Baba are only two legend that's raise so many upcoming artist.

Pls try to do something meaningful with your life this coming year and don't end this year with hatred cos u won't go far if you continue like this

Na why him life no better going about hating pple dat does well

1 Like

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mrklemo:
VACANCY. VACANCY. VACANCY.

Accountant needed @ Zartech limited.
Qualification: HND or B,sc in Accounting.
Must be familiar with Ms-word/ Excel and PowerPoint.[color=#990000][/color]

Location - Zartech, Wuye Abuja.
Its N100 from Utako bus stop to Zartech, Wuye. N150 from Jabi garage to Zartech, Wuye.
Apply - send email to
Samson@zartechltd.com.
Or you can go to the office and apply in person.

Goodluck

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
johnwegs:
See as olamide dey look wizzy
lol maybe baba na gaybriel
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
undecided
IjebuWarrior:

U are d bigger fool. Olamide Badoo is not d reason for d terrible issues u are passing through

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by juman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who is olamide among them.
I cannot recognise him in the pictures.
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ijaya123:
I'm still wondering how Psquare intend to come back and compete with these guys.
Time will tell sha.

Who is the source of your frustration in life?

Na SK
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Agricmoney:

fire on

Anyway, Agriculture is life
where you based?
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by gnhpowerhouse: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
DAVIDO for presidency 2023!
. This one is strong ooo
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
Secular songs are not bad. Just that they make you think about nyash and bress all the time. Gospel songs only. Twice on Tuesday
Peru para!!

They make men out too much value on nynash and breast which shouldn't be. So.

Yansh is just for sitting and stolling...
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Adejumo729: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Do you have sporty bet acc call me for 3+odd
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:
you are the fool here becauase you talk without applying your common sense

1 Like

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by heniford2: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Is this the studio grin cheesy kia naija sabi abuse music
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fireboy is an amazing artiste.
Also AG baby.
Olamide get good eye for talent and he always pushes his boys far enough for them to fly

1 Like

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Ttjj: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Really
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
Secular songs are not bad. Just that they make you think about nyash and bress all the time. Gospel songs only. Twice on Tuesday
na ur type dey hide listen to am. Devil own u 24k gold wristband
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by JetStar: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:

so how do songs like barnabas by kizz daniel, cold outside by timaya and buju, remember me by fireboy, favorite song by fireboy, plenty plenty by olamide ft. fireboy and many others make you feel. do they have explicit lyrics

1 Like

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Justinlean02:
Wow I love this , seeing how far they've come and what they both become. Olamide and Wizzy are legends can't believe baddo of omo to shan is grooming a Future artist. Wealth and fame acquired during the early years gave them this live and you wouldn't believe what NFT and web3 has in stock for these artists only if they're smart investor like Don Jazzy.

NFT is the future in web3 go on my signature and get your NFT guide. Serious minded folks wink

Nothing person no go see for Nigeria...

Anyim Pius Anyim wey be say once him yansh touch any chair, sleep don carry am, naim wan be President...

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by BrytSky: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one baddo

Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That will be really nice, I need a song that can challenge my hit single VALID. So I am glad this is happening
come lemme make beat for u
Re: Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) by AlmaIganishire: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
I’m going to love this, 2022 bank. I can’t wait.
Meanwhile, have you guys heard of the start with a win promo from Nescafe where you can win upto 200k in instant cash prizes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.