Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) (38149 Views)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / 6 Persons Shot Dead In Renewed Cult War In Awka, Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by od501: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by samdaisi: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
The smallest region in Nigeria have been using different ways to trim their sizes like north west
Ipop over to you how many mortality would you record this week and how Igwe heads are you targeting?
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by irunoko(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
eyenogoquiet:
Abeg where the videos
you still want see videos?

Village people grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
VenusGod:
Human mind are so full of wickedness.

Liar! Its just Awka people that are wicked.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
samdaisi:
The smallest region in Nigeria have been using different ways to trim their sizes like north west
Ipop over to you how many mortality would you record this week and how Igwe heads are you targeting?

Are you jealous? Awka can never beat Rivers when it comes to head hunting. grin
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
post=108681598:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/man-beheaded-two-others-killed-in-renewed-cult-war-in-anambra.html

Maybe they want to use his head to prepare egusi soup.....
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Kwem(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
how far your incoming cofnor cheesy
NWA OMA, ke way, ana emekwa? Biko onwere na isiokwu mkpoturu gi afa...
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by promisedeco(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
IGBOSON1:

YOU are the one not making sense!

A so called 'report' from 'a source' blames a beheading on so called 'cults', and it's rushed to frontpage for daft, Igbo-hating bigots like you to feed off of, yet you feel you're making sense by going along with the charade!

You don't question the authenticity of the report when, out of nowhere, cult issues suddenly appear in a state or area where nothing suggests they had such a problem before....and surely, not in the recent past! They then BEHEAD THEIR VICTIM AND CUT OFF HIS PRIVATE PART.....the same modus operandi seen used by these spawn of lucifer in Imo State when they want to set IPOB/ESN up to be blamed for 'terrorism'! Like i said earlier, 'a source' then blames it on cults (apparently, they're tired of blaming IPOB/ESN), and Nairaland then rushes it to the homepage with a heading that suggests investigation has been carried out and police have confirmed it was indeed cults that committed the act! You take in all this, yet your daft brain doesn't tell you this is a set-up aimed at furthering the climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east!?

Of course crime is committed in the south-east, but it's easy to spot a set-up when the evil vermin get too comfortable and overact! I wouldn't have said this was the handwork of outsiders if for instance a simple murder had been committed and the belongings of the victim were stolen.....but to behead and cut off private parts and, in some cases, even film the evil act to post on social-media so Igbo-hating bigots like you can w'ank yourselves silly.....this screams of a set-up from a mile away!

Now you tell me why a Igbo man would do this to his kinsfolk and upload to social-media! Remember all this evil started a few months back after Uzodinma invited the wicked Fulani Nigerian army to his state......all this started after ESN was formed and was successful in chasing the murderous Fulani herdsmen out of forests in the south-east! If you can't tell that all these recent crimes that all bear a similiarity are the handwork of federal forces out to give IPOB/ESN a bad name, then you're even more naive and daft than i had given you credit for!
Interesting...

Setup against who? Cultists?
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by pawesome(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Let's blame DSS

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Richvibes1997: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
streets no friendly...still dnt kno d kinda orientation given to these guys dt do make dier hearts dis bitter n hardened..
m still in akwa ibom for months now n am still shocked wen I realized d increasing number of boys n different kinda frats..
I grew up in lag, ajegunle to be precised n it wasnt dis bad..
bt in akwa ibom, e come be asif na based on orientation wey senior guys dey gv small boys for hood right bcox dey dnt look asif dey know wat dey are into..
DM jus want belong to be part of the big boys for hood, d worst be say na mama still de feed almost all of them...all broke n poverty stricken idiots..
I swear akaw ibom own is getting out of hand
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by paulolee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Richvibes1997:
I swear akaw ibom own is getting out of hand
e dey pain mee
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Richvibes1997: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

e dey pain mee
let it not pain you bro because as it is now no hope, because even our so called celebrities like davido ,burna etc are promoting it
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Nwantaoma: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na deir small work able bodied men dying 4 nothing
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by pquaver(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living
But the need to always use sense can not be over emphasized

There is a way that seemth right on to a man, but at the end ist destruction.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by sabiboi3595: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
dis life no balance o, na like dis savage take go ,, just saturday evening we were @ golden tulip hotel , just yesterday evening heard u were gone, motor make u order just go like dat.... Las las, if u b Gboy, or u be EGEDE guy, once u nd ur gees follow hussled, no go chop only u, over greediness no dey pay
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
The sweet reward of cultism.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Cultistupdate: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
visijo:
bossman I was expecting this news to come from you.. shocked

It came from me. Inshort I got the raw killings few hours after it happened

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by eyenogoquiet(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
irunoko:
grin you still want see videos?

Village people grin
e no gory as I think. Me don watch am.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Davira(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Lampy336: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Done with the little that i can , lord will give you the grace to over come all this i pray..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn / Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.