Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) (38153 Views)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / 6 Persons Shot Dead In Renewed Cult War In Awka, Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Fighting unnecessarily supremacy . they might be fighting on women, in fact it might me greet me I no greet u.

Handwork of hard drug and joblessness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Champneys: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Where is the head?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Femi316: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2021
IPOB with their ritual norms.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Golan007: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o, Wetin dey work dis boys

Mpuru mmiri.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2021
post=108681672:

See More Photos Via www.. com
E don do abeg. No need
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2021
domino4211:
How did you conclude it's a cult war?

'A source' said it....and Nairaland believes the so called 'source'!

I guess they're tired of blaming IPOB/ESN, so they now commit murder and their minions on social-media blame cults! Thing is, whether it's IPOB/ESN or cults.....they must find a way to create a climate of fear and unrest in the south-east!
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by NoSentiment: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Followers of the "religion of love" spreading their "love" . Hypocrites who preach "love" on nairaland and other forums and practice the direct oppososite thereof. Stewpid ppl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2021
tujays:
The idiots will come and blame dss as if they not bonified criminals before Buhari came to power. clowns.

Of course 'the idiots' are blaming DSS and any other wicked federal gov't security agency! You sickos are tired of blaming IPOB/ESN, so you commit murder and now blame so called 'cults'! When you're tired of committing murder to blame IPOB/ESN, then you turn to 'cults'....you don't care who you pin it on insofar as a climate of fear and insecurity is created in the south-east!
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Igbo people are showing their true colours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Xbee007(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Mann, I need to log off Nairaland for a really long time. To many gory pictures.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
domino4211:

It's a cult war, vikings and Ayez re in war.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Killing no Dey tire you?? My eastern people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by RIVERS1stson: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
AwkaFinest:

]My meth bloda flom Ihiala, our state anambala is so backward that we celebrate refueling of airplane. See how our people are killing themselves just in the name of cultism..Truth be told we are so backward in Aa!b]
[/s]

I am from Rivers state but truth be told Rivers State is a backward polluted jungle. I wish I am from Anambra. Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world
. cheesy

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Not just Savage, they are all savages
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living
But the need to always use sense can not be over emphasized

i hope you will teach your kids this OT and ensure they join cult then tell them a life without ruggedity is not worth living
But the need to always use sense can not be over emphasized. So shall it be

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Golan007: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
DonAlexi:
Killing no Dey tire you?? My eastern people

They are just warming up.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by AwkaFinest: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

I am from Anambra state but truth be told Rivers State is a backward polluted jungle. I wish I am from Rivers. Onitsha is the most polluted city in the world. cheesy

Only if wishes were roses...

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Studio247: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2021
The day a man lost the fear of God that day he lost everything

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by RIVERS1stson: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
AwkaFinest:

b]Only if wishes were roses...[/b]
[/s]

I am a Rivers man from oroworukwo. Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2021
TeeGentle:
Wicked people just killing innocent people

Innocent people?!! Really?!!!
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Angel1696: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Amawbia that police Headquarters is located,DSS office located, Civil defense located,Governor's lodge located, Correctional center located yet Cultist still get mind the Shoot and kill anyhow, hav give up on those guys.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2021
domino4211:

It's a cult war.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by STANNAJI: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Where is the video?? or I don't believe this...
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Of course 'the idiots' are blaming DSS and any other wicked federal gov't security agency! You sickos are tired of blaming IPOB/ESN, so you commit murder and now blame so called 'cults'! When you're tired of committing murder to blame IPOB/ESN, then you turn to 'cults'....you don't care who you pin it on insofar as a climate of fear and insecurity is created in the south-east!

Even you know what you typed above makes no sense whatsoever!

Are you telling us that only peace loving saints reside in the Southeast?!! That Igbos can never hurt a fly?!! Lol!!!

I wonder if it will actually kill you to admit that your very own people can do so many vile and evil things all by themselves... Will it really hurt to face the reality that is obvious even to an idiot.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by Tomek09(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
blamingthedevil:
No more Fulani to blame ..

When you harbour so much hatred for others and other tribe, this is the result.

Instead of finding solution to your problems, you blame every other person for (except yourself) calamities while seeking refuge in the towns , villages , cities and regions of your imaginary enemies that you named ZOO.

Onions Banditry
Biscuits Banditry
Unknown Gunmen Banditry
Cannibalism Bandistry
meth Banditry
[/s]
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by tujays(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2021
IGBOSON1:

all the criminals in south east are Ipob members. so calling them whatever doesn't change the fact that they are all ipob miscreants. humans flesh grillers and human meat egusi soup eaters. shame on you.
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Even you know what you typed above makes no sense whatsoever!

Are you telling us that only peace loving saints reside in the Southeast?!! That Igbos can never hurt a fly?!! Lol!!!

I wonder if it will actually kill you to admit that your very own people can do so many vile and evil things all by themselves... Will it really hurt to face the reality that is obvious even to an idiot.

YOU are the one not making sense!

A so called 'report' from 'a source' blames a beheading on so called 'cults', and it's rushed to frontpage for daft, Igbo-hating bigots like you to feed off of, yet you feel you're making sense by going along with the charade!

You don't question the authenticity of the report when, out of nowhere, cult issues suddenly appear in a state or area where nothing suggests they had such a problem before....and surely, not in the recent past! They then BEHEAD THEIR VICTIM AND CUT OFF HIS PRIVATE PART.....the same modus operandi seen used by these spawn of lucifer in Imo State when they want to set IPOB/ESN up to be blamed for 'terrorism'! Like i said earlier, 'a source' then blames it on cults (apparently, they're tired of blaming IPOB/ESN), and Nairaland then rushes it to the homepage with a heading that suggests investigation has been carried out and police have confirmed it was indeed cults that committed the act! You take in all this, yet your daft brain doesn't tell you this is a set-up aimed at furthering the climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east!?

Of course crime is committed in the south-east, but it's easy to spot a set-up when the evil vermin get too comfortable and overact! I wouldn't have said this was the handwork of outsiders if for instance a simple murder had been committed and the belongings of the victim were stolen.....but to behead and cut off private parts and, in some cases, even film the evil act to post on social-media so Igbo-hating bigots like you can w'ank yourselves silly.....this screams of a set-up from a mile away!

Now you tell me why a Igbo man would do this to his kinsfolk and upload to social-media! Remember all this evil started a few months back after Uzodinma invited the wicked Fulani Nigerian army to his state......all this started after ESN was formed and was successful in chasing the murderous Fulani herdsmen out of forests in the south-east! If you can't tell that all these recent crimes that all bear a similiarity are the handwork of federal forces out to give IPOB/ESN a bad name, then you're even more naive and daft than i had given you credit for!
Re: Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
tujays:
all the criminals in south east are Ipob members. so calling them whatever doesn't change the fact that they are all ipob miscreants. humans flesh grillers and human meat egusi soup eaters. shame on you.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC / Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.