Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires (37419 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" / Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Do you think my music can make me as much money as this guy?? Atleast we have billionaire musicians

Sigh... If you really want to do music, if you are truly talented and gifted in it, then do it for the sole sake of loving it... Don't pursue music primarily to become wealthy financially. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

Many wealthy musicians today became wealthy as a consequence of fulfilling their dreams and enjoying their work not because they were consciously pursuing money.

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Goldbw122(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:
About 4.8billion naira or so shocked.
To you reading this post. Touch your forehead with your right hand and say after me. "My head, listen to my voice; I will not die broke,ronaldo no get two head so therefore I choose wealth as my own vanity, I will be fortunate, poverty is not my own vanity, in fact I reject and rebuke poverty and its kind. I will make it in life, in or outside Nigeria. So help me God. Amen
Amen
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Mosopzy23: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one.
Noticed Messi news hardly make fp these days.
He even won uefa goal of the group stage recently and I don't think I have seen it on d front page.
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Cyriloha(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2021
insidelife22:
well done Ronaldo.

[s]as the craziest and funniest Nairalander of the year 2021,I humbly ask you guys to do Xmas for me,any amount will do. Chigbo Raphael Godwin 1434723310,access bank.[/s]

thanks in anticipation, happy Xmas and a wondrous new year.

Your Among the problem of this country....... Who send you lol �
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2021
4everisaac:
I will never be broke in my life
Shey na for Nigeria him make the money? Continue dey give yourself high blood pressure.

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Theladyjane(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Shop on jumia with my voucher code (DCNJANE) to get 10% discount on all items ❣️

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Huracio(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Right now with empty belly I am tapping from your Grace.... God bless all genuine hustlers in Jesus name Amen.

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by ElasticStone(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
As baba see say Ballon D’Or don cast for am, e wan retire grin
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Nehyooh(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2021
God for you Ororo!
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by ruggedtimi(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Origin:
gigantic edifies never makes sense.

at the end of the day , kids move out, parents die,

house is empty

cleaning and maintenance bills become unbearable...

edifice rots.
same happens to small size buildings and homeless people. So enjoy while you are alife

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by 8BitGee(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Cascais is lovely, it has one of the most beautiful coastlines in Portugal/Europe. It's where the creme de la creme live, think Michael Ballack. So is Sintra, Estoril and Troia Peninsula.

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by hollywater: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2021
7million only?
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Pootle: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:
To you reading this post. Touch your forehead with your right hand and say after me. "My head, listen to my voice; I will not die broke,ronaldo no get two head so therefore I choose wealth as my own vanity, I will be fortunate, poverty is not my own vanity, in fact I reject and rebuke poverty and its kind. I will make it in life, in or outside Nigeria. So help me God. Amen
bro no b everybody go gt money for this life
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by goodman5(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2021
[Amen smileyquote author=Femmyfestus post=108681942]About 4.8billion naira or so shocked.
To you reading this post. Touch your forehead with your right hand and say after me. "My head, listen to my voice; I will not die broke,ronaldo no get two head so therefore I choose wealth as my own vanity, I will be fortunate, poverty is not my own vanity, in fact I reject and rebuke poverty and its kind. I will make it in life, in or outside Nigeria. So help me God. Amen[/quote]
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:
MORE RESPECT FOR GREATEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WORLD.

Lalasticlala

Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:
MORE RESPECT FOR GREATEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WORLD.

Lalasticlala
don't worry Dubai de or is loading.. this one he is been acheiving much off the pitch
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by LostMyZeal(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

calm down comrade....messi never hang boot na...

Can you see that you're the only dunce that mentioned Messi throughout the FP?

I guess that goes to show the level of your idiocy.
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Kingcalls: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

I just tire...the gee jus de wait for any cr7 update online to use bomb nairaland n e must end up for f.p..
yesterday na signed shirt n his investment, today na ous, mayb tomoro go be church wey e buy...
e come b like say na only cr7 be the only footballer wey get doinz, na post like dis go still make one of his fan boys start to de ask if messi don buy ous for him parents..

This bitter kettle calling pot black.... u that u dream sleep eat Ronaldo... u can never see a Ronaldo thread abd passby ... u are soooooooo pained....Ronaldo kee u dia
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Raphcom: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2021
I claim success in all my endeavors, so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Anieke77(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Amen
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by JBoss25(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2021
4everisaac:
I will never be broke in my life
find investment for us now
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by hobyner(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Ronald is the only the person that will take family photo wearing only boxers, all him family go wear cloth. Last last 7 million people will still like the picture, me included.
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Kokaine(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2021
I'm sure even this his daughter can play ball note than me
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by Ryan14(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:

AMEN and AMEN!
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by noble2faith(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Rubbish,the house I am building in Nsukka is more than this.

Audio building or declaration of faith?

Mere looking at your profile, one could tell you are a joker.

Why Ṣeun Osewa's penis your personal text? You must be nut o!
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by noble2faith(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pootle:
bro no b everybody go gt money for this life

I go dey among those wey go get money for this life by God's willing!
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by QueenAgbo(f): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
noble2faith:

Audio building or declaration of faith?

Mere looking at your profile, one could tell you are a joker.

Why Ṣeun Osewa's penis your personal text? You must be nut o!

You go like preek oh.Your boyfriend go dey nack you constantly.
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by izibili44: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:
nice one
Re: Ronaldo Is Building £7million Mansion For His Family's Use When He Retires by noble2faith(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

You go like preek oh.Your boyfriend go dey nack you constantly.

I be guy...

Na yourself u suppose to dey tell this, no be me. Cos na u mention seun osewa dick in your profile.

UFC 278: Leon Edwards Defeats Usman Kamaru / Japan Vs Senegal: World Cup (2 - 2) On June 24, 2018 / Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager