Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot (1019 Views)

Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) / Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Foreverdope: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2021
A video shared online shows the terrifying moment American singer, Maeta, was bitten by a snake during a video shoot.

In the video, the Roc Nation’s artist was seen lying down on the floor as two snakes were placed on her chest.

However, the snake that was already on her chest sprang up impulsively when the second snake touched it and bit the singer on the chin.

This made her writhe in pain and remove the snakes from her body.

Maeta shared the video on her Instagram page and bemoaned the struggles she goes through to make creative videos for her fans.

She wrote, “what I go through to make videos for y’all”.

It is believed that the venom was removed from the snake before the shoot so it was not dangerous.

Watch the video below,

She shared a photo of her face hours later to reveal that she is fine and the bite was not fatal.

See the photo below,

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXrFm1dJ7FU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuVM3Gl-vUQ

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by 3gpvids: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Next time use lion

safe and caring animal

5 Likes

Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Alphafeezay(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2021
No venom, but I won't still dare.

Just like plugged pressing iron that is not switched on., I no dey do some kind play grin grin
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Alphafeezay(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2021
3gpvids:
Next time use lion abeg

grin grin grin
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Laggafin: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2021
She should use crocodile and put her head inside it's Jaws for me her fanz.. I just love it grin
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by fati2001(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2021
YTS LIKES TO PLAY WITH DANGEROUS ANIMALS.
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by daddytime(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2021
Wonderful snake in a rough play.

The snake sef wan shoot him shot.

Wehdone snake...
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Samxcollections: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Snake whay everybody they chop e reach your turn you say you one use am do video.
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Bluntguy: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2021
She got bitten by her sister.
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by chatinent: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2021
It didn't bite her. It kissed her. Must we explain everything to you. cry
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by chigoziri2403(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Snake biting a snake....no diggity
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Hintona(f): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Lol the video can still be creative without snakes. Snakes are overused.
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Samxcollections:
Snake whay everybody they chop e reach your turn you say you one use am do video.
Na you and who dey follow chop snake oga?

2 Likes

Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by inoki247: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
The snake fit think say na Eve be dat....
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Samxcollections:

[img]https://c./0akVL92iRiYAAAAC/anchorman-what.gif[/img]
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by Samxcollections: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na you and who dey follow chop snake oga?
Me and lala na
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by seguntravels009(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
She should try crocodile or alligator... They have nice teeth. angry
Re: American Singer Maeta Bitten By Live Snake During Videoshoot by iamyemiakins(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Director: Just put the snake round ur neck it's non-venomous, it's not going to bite you

Snake:

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Twerker Korra Obidi And Justin Celebrates Junie's Birthday. / ‘I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed’ – Stefflon Don / Regular Knack - Davido And Chioma Allegedly Expecting Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.