Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) (520 Views)

Your Mindset Or Pattern Of Thinking Is The Hindrance To Your Breakthrough / Your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point. Until You Feel Like Giving Up.. / If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2021
This happened here on Nairaland on Thursday. Was finally able to post it on Friday but someone missed out.

DON'T GIVE UP WHATEVER YOU DO!!

Duration: 1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB-mr45qPj0

3 Likes

Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Ayo081(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2021
o : o : I hope the ex-follwer could see this, it could be a bigger prize someday cheesy and more importantly other aspects of our life. Long suffering is one of the attributes of a Christian too.

How about how I almost missed the boat grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Ayo081:

Absolutely. I kept on wondering, "Where is this guy?" grin

But I think it's worse for the other person as I only had 4 followers - only 4 - and that person was the 4th person. Village people oh grin
Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by isaiah4life(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2021
cry cry This is me. Ooh, God. May I not lose my heavenly reward. Maybe this is why I am losing out in life currently. When a major breakthrough is coming, I give up.

Ma, please put me in your prayers.
Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
cry cry This is me. Ooh, God. May I not lose my heavenly reward. Maybe this is why I am losing out in life currently. When a major breakthrough is coming, I give up.

Ma, please put me in your prayers.

This wasn't you. You were 7th or 8th but this person was the 4th. You are entering your turnaround season in the name of Jesus.
Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by isaiah4life(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2021
I am the one Ayo. I unfollowed because I subscribed to her channel on youtube. I thought she won't be posting much on nairaland. So I subscribed to her YouTube channel to get the most of her short and impactful contents.

Unfortunately, I withdrew myself from my blessing. And I have been praying to God to help me with Christmas fund because I am cash trapped, but God answered it, but I wasn't knowledgeable and Impatience enough to receive it.

May God help me. This is near success syndrome.

Ayo081:
o : o : I hope the ex-follwer could see this, it could be a bigger prize someday cheesy and more importantly other aspects of our life. Long suffering is one of the attributes of a Christian too.

Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Ayo081(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2021
PastorM:

Absolutely. I kept on wondering, "Where is this guy?" grin

But I think it's worse for the other person as I only had 4 followers - only 4 - and that person was the 4th person. Village people oh grin

Lol grin

Sometimes this events are like teachings. Teachings we read and couldn't relate to or haven't seen in real life.

I think mine is somehow synonyms to that pregnant student and baby Emily.

How God loves us all equally and wouldn't want us to lose our secured position in Christ. I will share this with friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
I am the one Ayo. I unfollowed because I subscribed to her channel on youtube.

This wasn't you. You were 7th or 8th but this person was the 4th. But yeah, if you hadn't unfollowed, you would have been in the Top 8 but my initial plan was to only give the 4 followers that I had at the time.
Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by isaiah4life(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Ooh, I thought I was. Because I followed and unfollowed.

PastorM:

This wasn't you. You were 7th or 8th but this person was the 4th. You are entering your turnaround season in the name of Jesus.
Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ooh, I thought I was. Because I followed and unfollowed.

At the time, I only had 4 followers. You were not among the 4. It was later that I gained more. You were among the more. When I decided to increase the prize from 4 to 8 followers, you would have been among the 8 but you weren't among the initial 4.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Ayo081(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
I thought she won't be posting much on nairaland.

Definitely not you grin

isaiah4life:

Unfortunately, I withdrew myself from my blessing. And I have been praying to God to help me with Christmas fund because I am cash trapped, but God answered it, but I wasn't knowledgeable and Impatience enough to receive it.

May God help me. This is near success syndrome.

Kai, purge that idea or something.

He's our Father. He asked us to pray very simple. He knows what we want.

Often times he's teaching us long-suffering and perseverance.

We should pray as Christ told us to, let people know we need help and not go hot head if they're unable to do at that moment. And whatever our hand find doing, we should do diligently.

You're blessed and loved.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Give Up After This......(you're at the edge of your breakthrough) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2021
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 2 Chronicles 15:7

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. / How True Are This Claims By An Islamic Scholar SHEIKH HABEEBUBULLAH? / "Did Jesus Behave Like God?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.