Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures (22742 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by FishLaps: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Shared By Friend , Mr.John Carter Ikwuanusi With Caption ....

I have been thinking about this lady.

This is Okonkwo Tiana ,

She is a graduate, a friend from the same town and a sister too.

Tiana approached me after her Youth Service to the nation and told me to help her that she is looking for a job, I was open to her and I told her that being selfemployed pays off than most jobs in Nigeria now. (People receive below $70 as monthly salary here in Nigeria and to tell you the truth, it is a mere waste of people's time and energy).

Long story cut short, Tiana started food stuff business with the help of family and friends. She goes into the farm in far away northern states to buy yams and deliver it to a Western state (Lagos State). She suffers the cold(especially now that we are in harmattan season), she endures the stress of traveling several miles on a truckload of yam amidst other challenges.

I want to use the post to thank her for not relying on anyone for urgent 2k.

I want to use this post to encourage her not to give up.

Please, drop a word of encouragement for her too.

I also want to use this post to motivate our youths to start up something no-matter how small and stop looking up to people for little help that comes with a lot of insults.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002139791935/posts/4842404455840833/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Dorcmass(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2021
las las u later graduate anyway congrat how yam price for ya side

10 Likes

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Wow, she's beautiful smiley cheesy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by slawormiir: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

That is not to say she doesn't ask for that urgent 2k like every other Nigerian Girls

That urgent 2k is in every woman's blood especially Nigeria girls

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by elmessiahs(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Urgent 2k, urgent quickie na the matters.

1 Like

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by viviangist: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by DrChukki: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
I like her spirit... God will surely lift her from that business...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by TechCapon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations to her but there's really nothing special about her selling yarn and sponsoring her own education. It's mediocrity that makes us celebrate females who work in Nigeria, if it was a guy who was selling this yarn and sponsoring his education no one would celebrate him. We have this mentality that women are created to enjoy while guys are created to suffer and that's why we celebrate this kind of mediocrity. Back then in school, there were guys who leave the hostel with their school bags, you'll think they're going for lectures but they are actually going to do labour work in construction sites just to feed and buy books and they return in the evening like every other student. No body will celebrate them but if it's a girl she'll go viral. We must stop this nonsense and start seeing ladies who work as a normal thing. That's the only way olosho will reduce in our society

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by ImoleNaija: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
I celebrate her, too.

That's if they are not chasing a clout. I wonder who goes around with cameraman in the market.

6 Likes

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Urbanchampion: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Una know wetin most of us do to see through school?

1 Like

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Jidemoo: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations to her....more greater heights
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Real slay Queen. This one is busy studying how to spot good yams unlike those that are busy studying how to spot a broke guy in the previous thread

9 Likes

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Victorclean1: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
That business is oil company. Don't underate it.

1 Like

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by addexx: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yampreneur... Nice one. Better than wasting at home asking for urgent 2k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by rentAcock(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
This lady is destined for greatness and I can feel it. While her peers are on instagram and tiktok doing the wife challenge, she's tilling the soil, growing food and sustaining herself with her own hands. When she makes it on Forbes list someday, some myopic minded persons will accuse her of having a Big God. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by jagged44: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
All I see is a foolish girl who wasted the proceeds from her yam business all because she is dreaming of a white collar job.

Money that she would have used to expand her yam business, she handed it to the school all because she is dreaming of having a white collar job.

If after graduating she will end up becoming a full time yam seller because of unemployment, what's now the point of her going to school. Smh

1 Like

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
That's good
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by marsup: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fresh yam..... Can she export?
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by ignis: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
And so?
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by OloshoMan: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'd like to harvest her

1 Like

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is very commendable, I love seeing ladies thriving in the world of business. But sir/ma, you ruined this beautiful write up the moment you mentioned "urgent 2k". I have met businessladies that can leech for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by osuofia2(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kudos to her
While in the other thread one mumu girl de give lecture on how to identify broke guys
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
OloshoMan:
I'd like to harvest her
Oshey Sam Loco
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Pumpumking: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wow, she's beautiful smiley cheesy

HOW? angry
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Peters1212(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
God bless her hustle
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by iamyemiakins(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
That's good of her!

Maureensylvia sef!
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Metallurgist: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
RESPECT to my able sister, it's not easy, may God bless your hustle
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Lee99: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
That's yamtastic news, kudos to her
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Newton2024: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
FishLaps:
Shared By Friend , Mr.John Carter Ikwuanusi With Caption ....

I also want to use this post to motivate our youths to start up something no-matter how small and stop looking up to people for little help that comes with a lot of insults.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002139791935/posts/4842404455840833/
She has dignity which majority of nigerian ladies of nowadays lack. Kudos to her.

Is she married?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State / Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.