Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures (22753 Views)

Meet Nigerian Graduate Who Sells Roasted Plantain And Has Many Working Under Her / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Pataricatering(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

I once dated a girl like this.

They sabi for the Oza rum. Her moaning fit make a n!gga come again at once
the semen in your balls is the same material in your brain

2 Likes

Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by joepepsy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
What's the big deal selling yam? No be work?she better pass who dey sell yam...mental laziness.
FishLaps:
Shared By Friend , Mr.John Carter Ikwuanusi With Caption ....

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002139791935/posts/4842404455840833/
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Thunderfayayou: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
the semen in your balls is the same material in your brain

You don abort sotee no womb again. God seff no go fit assist you
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by godwinizu: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2021
I am certain she will do exploits. I met her on Facebook less than a year ago when she was serving, the motivation I saw in her is on another level.
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by Victorclean1: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2021
nedekid:

Lolz, don't go there.
That was the first business I tried just after nysc in the 90ies. My experience is a topic for another day.
See lots people are stuck in businesses they cannot get out of because the know no other business. This lady is stuck there possibly her mother introduced her to it.
The gains is small, but the risk and sacrifice is much.

That was then. Currently is different. As times goes on, things changes.
Re: Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures by nedekid: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Victorclean1:

That was then. Currently is different. As times goes on, things changes.
That will be great if things have changed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.