Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators (1697 Views)

JUST IN: FBI Announces Plan To Start Releasing 2,500 Documents On Bola Tinubu / IPOB Factions Thirst For Power: Ekpa And Nworu Controlling Ndiigbo Like Cows / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Tingotoe: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Investigative:
another wailing thread by unity beggars

IPob being confusing buhari and his media rat since 1906
IPOB confusing Buhari and yet their leader rots away in Buhari's cell. I like this kind of confusion grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Landmack: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
if u know their foolish nairaland followers,pls tag them to see these bunch of disgrace. report to the gods? Lmao

let me tag the foolish ipob members of nairaland branch i know...emergingnation,bkayy
Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Investigative: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tingotoe:
IPOB confusing Buhari and yet their leader rots away in Buhari's cell. I like this kind of confusion grin
Every leader pass through this
Even dead buhari
Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Landmack: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Investigative:
another wailing thread by unity beggars

IPob being confusing buhari and his media rat since 1906
shut up!

Did u pple steal money or not?

There will soon be nairaland factions too,... grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Omoslim26: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

Make dem rush at least one psychiatric Centre. Trying to build fifteen at a time go make mad people plenty for una street.

Ok but make you sef try stay for baba sunny mad house make them fit treat this your madness ones and for all��
To dey excape everytime no go help your mental problem oo��
Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by slimghost(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Scammers! All of them!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Investigative: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Landmack:

shut up!

Did u pple steal money or not?

There will soon be nairaland factions too,... grin
Yes we steal money
So tell us how much you are looking for
Re: IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is what the corrupt leadership of this terrorist criminal organisation do to their dissenters . When IPOB members try to hold the leadership accountable for the deaths and atrocities and corruption, they publish their names and hand police information where to find them.

I pray that we wake up to the fact that IPoB leadership have no true intention of getting Biafra, their only goal is to create a bloodbath and cash out.
MNK is a secret agent working for globalist neo-colonialist govts mark my word he may not even be in custody as we speak .

It may shock you that governors and members of FG only playing to the gallery and are not serious about ending terrorism or insurgency in any part of Nigeria because they take their orders from UK and US.

It was Abacha , the last true leader o Nigeria that said "for insurgency to last more than 48 hours means the government is allowing it"
And truly there were no terrorism or insurgency during Abacha days.

Ever wonder why all the highest ranking IPOB leaders are all in caucasian countries and most of them are married to Caucasians. So swirlers who live abroad love their fatherland more than the rest of us? It doesn't add up!

Let us apply some of our god given sense and wisdom to avert a looming tragedy befor we find our families in IDP camps being forcefully injected with the depopulation vacxine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will The West Focus On Others When Their Home Boils (photo) / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates / Apc Chairman Cries At Convention Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.