Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates (1689 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / Prof Yemi Osibanjo: My CV / Personal Data. Is Open For Public Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
As 2023 approaches. I believe the solution to Nigerians backward trend, lies with any of these 3.

Apart from the fact that it is morally right to have a president of igbo extraction, these candidates are also capable of reversing the economic situation of the country.

1) PETER OBI

One of the major reasons why i choose peter obi, is because he has practical solutions to economic situations.

He is not the type that speaks grammar about situations he has no experience about. We always here politicians say alot of things that they have no experience about.

An example can be seen below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqSf4R5xrT8

Peter obi's ideology focuses on two things .

1) cutting cost of governance.

2) investing in small businesses.

He believes that SME's are the main economic drivers and savings can be achieved by cutting costs.

He set a practical example in Anambra state . Where he cut cost of governance and saved over 75billion for the state in cash and investments. Something which no other government have done in Nigeria.

Investments that sustained the current administration through the years.

Most Nigerians politicians are mentally lazy, thats why the prefer to borrow. They have no ideas to use what they have to get what the want. They believe that investing in SME'S and waiting for the returns is a long process.

So they rather borrow, loot and give peanuts to youths as empowerment programs.

Some will say that peter obi used Anambra money and invested in a family business.

Well thats evidence of creativity. First it is not easy to nurture a businees, make it profitable to invest and generate profit .

The investmen he did with Anambra funds for Anambra, has yielded so much profit. To the extent that the present administration who has generated more in revenue, is leaving the state account at negative. Even with less infrastructure to show.

While obi saved and invested for the state, other governors are still milking their states, years after they left.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/28/tinubu-takes-n9billion-lagos-internally-generated-revenue-account-monthly-says-bode

No doubt, Nigeria cannot move forward with borrowing for consumption. And only someone who is skilled in business, can drive the economy by saving and investing in SME'S.

2) KINGSLEY MOGHALU

Moghalu is my second choice for his knowledge in economics through the CBN and also his knowledge in conflict resolution by UNITED NATIONS.

His idea of restructuring is not geared towards intimidating or frustrating any region. But to position every region to be competitive with their advantages.

3) YEMI OSIBANJO

Yemi osibanjo has no practical ideas to economic problems. He only has the theory, he has not traded or engaged in commercial activities to create wealth from scratch.

He is used to working under people in government, and most people like that a just obident and adaptive.

We all know that peter obi would rather resign than work under Atiku making unfavourable policies and decisions.

Osibanjo might not have practical experience to move the nation forward economically, but he might be able to bring everyone to the table for dialogue and find a way forward to the numerous challenges.

Also for the fact that he has genuine intention to move the nation forward, he might be willing to bring everyone on board, who are qualified to provide solutions.

So if we fail to bring those who have practical solutions and experience, we can manage someone who is willing to work with those who can.

The challenges facing the nation knows no party, religion or tribe. Failure to make the right move in 2023, will have Nigeria moving faster towards total collapse.

As long as we have regular politicians that believe in borrowing and sharing, people who see government as the only source of income, Then a total collapse is not far away.

The Niara will continue to fall until we carry it in a barrow to buy bread.

Whatever we experience economically today, will be 10 times more by 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
I prefer Peter Obi but igbo are making it difficult for us kiss they should stop attacking Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlyDev:
I prefer Peter Obi but igbo are making it difficult for us kiss they should stop attacking Tinubu

Tinubu started it, by trying to blame Igbo's for fulani attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTi1L6gxlk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by helinues: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Fair enough

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Tmberwolf1: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
SlyDev:
Our attack on Tinubu isn't anything tribal, afterall there are more Yorubas that despise him. Our collective qualms is that he is fucking incompetent! Him, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas (roach ass) Okorocha, and other APC miscreants should not even contest. They are all greedy, incompetent buffoons. But people will blind themselves with tribal hate, to the point where they think that our disapproval is us hating them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Invictuse: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
May it never be well with any human that desires die-hard criminals like Peter Peter Obi as president or vice after he was caught red-handed with over N250M cash in Lagos n over $500M in his daughter's Pandora account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Invictuse: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
More Yoruba despise him yet they keep voting for his candidate across the length n breath of Yoruba land.

Tmberwolf1:

Our attack on Tinubu isn't anything tribal, afterall there are more Yorubas that despise him. Our collective qualms is that he is fucking incompetent! Him, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas (roach ass) Okorocha, and other APC miscreants should not even contest. They are all greedy, incompetent buffoons. But people will blind themselves with tribal hate, to the point where they think that our disapproval is us hating them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Invictuse:
May it never be well with any human that desires die-hard criminals like Peter Peter Obi as president or vice after he was caught red-handed with over N250M cash in Lagos n over $500M in his daughter's Pandora account.

Lol. Wow, the peter obi i know cant live such idle funds in an account. He is not that daft, he is creative and an investor. He can turn $500 to $1 trillion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA

You see how confident he is in explaining his wealth?

Unlike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyza0ncv4M8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Invictuse: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
You fool only your father not me.
The Pandora paper that exposed him your father can send your clip to them so they erased all they traced to Peter Pandora.

Can your father also explained to Nigeria after over 10 years from the govt house why as Peter Peter Obi not build another mall beside the 2 he built with Anambra state fund when he was a governor or brewery products no longer sell since he looted Anambra state fund to buy one, even Tinubu you dead brain insult built TVC after he left built his hotel.

No one need to tell anyone who can build biz without state fund n who can't now.

udele1:

Lol. Wow, the peter obi i know cant live such idle funds in an account. He is not that daft, he is creative and an investor. He can turn $500 to $1 trillion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA

You see how confident he is in explaining his wealth?

Unlike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyza0ncv4M8

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 3:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
You fool only your father not me.
The Pandora paper that exposed him your father can send your clip to them so they erased all they traced to Peter Pandora.

Can your father also explained to Nigeria after over 10 years from the govt house why as Peter Peter Obi not build another mall beside the 2 he built with Anambra state fund when he was a governor or brewery products no longer sell since he looted Anambra state fund to buy one, even Tinubu you dead brain insult built TVC after he left built his hotel.

No one need to tell anyone who can build biz without state fund n who can't now.

Tinubu that is milking lagos till date built television station? grin grin

He made his claim on tv, let pandora people come and prove otherwise.

This is Porthacourt next shopping mall. Maybe you can apply for a job there, since u are waiting for him to build another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgJ6oHv3Q

As a chiarman of a bank, he had access to all the capital he needed to venture into any business of his choice, before becoming governor.

Anambra state is still the second largest single shareholder in this brewery business. All thanks to peter obi.

https://www.inside.beer/news/detail/nigeria-ab-inbev-reveals-plan-for-merger-of-three-subsidiaries/

While other governors where planning how to milk their state eternally when they leave office.

Peter was planning how to make his state richer, while he is out of office.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/28/tinubu-takes-n9billion-lagos-internally-generated-revenue-account-monthly-says-bode

https://www.nairaland.com/2150387/how-tinubu-diverts-lagos-tax

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Wazobia2216: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2022
All these Fulani herdsmen creating Igbo thread everywhere grin

Na them dey create, na them dey reply themselves grin

Na Igbo matter go kee some of Una oneday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
All these Fulani herdsmen creating Igbo thread everywhere grin

Na them dey create, na them dey reply themselves grin

Na Igbo matter go kee some of Una oneday

The Bingo's are here. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
I read someone saying peter obi has no chance unless he sees northerners campaigning for him.

That aslo means Nigeria has no hope of getting better unless northerners stop voting.

Because the candidate that the north will accept cannot move Nigeria forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Michelle70(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Since Zulum said he is not interested in presidency then I see Osinbajo as the only genuine person.
Amaechi is a good person but also a thief, he's a good thief.
Peter Obi just like most igbos is a cunning fellow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by slimghost(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:

Shey Osibanjo is Igala?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Michelle70(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimghost:

Shey Osibanjo is Igala?
boyboy, mere commissioner, short devil, errand boy.

Oga forget it, Igbos also insult Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by slimghost(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
boyboy, mere commissioner, short devil, errand boy.

Oga forget it, Igbos also insult Osinbajo.

Everybody insults everybody. Orji Kalu, Umahi and Ikpeazu are insulted everyday too by Igbos.
It has nothing to do with tribal bias, simply objective. Present credible candidates and watch Igbos back the person. Simple

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Michelle70(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimghost:

Everybody insults everybody. Orji Kalu, Umahi and Ikpeazu are insulted everyday too by Igbos.
It has nothing to do with tribal bias, simply objective. Present credible candidates and watch Igbos back the person. Simple

igbos hardly insult Umahi as they insult other politicians.

They most times keep mute when it comes to Uzor Kalu but insult other politician

U praise Peter Obi but insult others.

Igbos are fond of calling people derogatory names, tell me the name u call Uzor Kalu.

Abeg forget the hypocrisy, u will agree that Igbo's are very tribalistic and aren't better than the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by slimghost(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
igbos hardly insult Umahi as they insult other politicians.

They most times keep mute when it comes to Uzor Kalu but insult other politician

U praise Peter Obi but insult others.

Igbos are fond of calling people derogatory names, tell me the name u call Uzor Kalu.

Abeg forget the hypocrisy, u will agree that Igbo's are very tribalistic and aren't better than the Yorubas

Guess you were in moon when they call Ikpeazu the kerosene Governor and also blasted him for the 500 Naira maternity giveaway.
Abeg take your bigoted, hypocritical and dishonest arse out of my mention.
I don’t have time for dishonest people like you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Michelle70(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimghost:

Guess you were in moon when they call Ikpeazu the kerosene Governor and also blasted him for the 500 Naira maternity giveaway.
Abeg take your bigoted, hypocritical and dishonest arse out of my mention.
I don’t have time for dishonest people like you.
no it was Yoruba that called him that.
I remembered a thread when Yoruba insulted and brought that pic, igbos defended by insulting Yoruba's in return, Igbos has too much ego and will rather cover up their shame

I am not bigoted, Igbos are
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by slimghost(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Michelle70:
no it was Yoruba that called him that.
I remembered a thread when Yoruba insulted and brought that pic, igbos defended by insulting Yoruba's in return, Igbos has too much ego and will rather cover up their shame

I am not bigoted, Igbos are

You are one sick, hate filled clown. Seek help please.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Michelle70(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimghost:

You are one sick, hate filled clown. Seek help please.
after igbos get their help
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by makemoneywbsite: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
So Osinbajo is different from Buhari? Thought when a government fails to deliver they're shown the way out the way you guys did to Jonathan and Sambo? Why didn't you go for Sambo if Jonathan failed or you guys prefer shifting the goal post after the game has commenced?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
One more mistake, and dollar will exchange for 2500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by udele1: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
So Osinbajo is different from Buhari? Thought when a government fails to deliver they're shown the way out the way you guys did to Jonathan and Sambo? Why didn't you go for Sambo if Jonathan failed or you guys prefer shifting the goal post after the game has commenced?

Osibanjo can hardly make any serious decisions as VP.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by surgical: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Invictuse:
More Yoruba despise him yet they keep voting for his candidate across the length n breath of Yoruba land.

it is rigging check out the results now with the new electoral act his 20 will no longer translate to 200 or 2000 at collation Centre as they normally do
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Parachoko: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
udele1:
I read someone saying peter obi has no chance unless he sees northerners campaigning for him.

That aslo means Nigeria has no hope of getting better unless northerners stop voting.

Because the candidate that the north will accept cannot move Nigeria forward.
Childish talk
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Parachoko: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
You should be smart enough to know the VP have no power.

Is just a ceremonial post.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Of the 3, only Osinbajo can win a presidential election in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by Bravetunde: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Since Zulum said he is not interested in presidency then I see Osinbajo as the only genuine person.
Amaechi is a good person but also a thief, he's a good thief.
Peter Obi just like most igbos is a cunning fellow.
So the dwarf is not a thief.
But wait igbos and the fake Yorobad cowards who do the world know as cunning.
Most afonjas that are backstabbetrs, theivesss, betrayass, ritualisst, cowwards,liarrs, pretenderss etc.
All these things I said are variable by all tribes and the world about afonjas.
Lastly ameachi is a Rivers Igbo.
I'm a Yoruba Christian by the way
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Moghalu, Osibanjo My Top 3 Candidates by TheRareGem1(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
OP... Sell your candidate and leave the rest off your mouth, stylishly bad-mouthing others won't make yours any good.

If Peter Obi is really good in economics, his state would have developed economically when he was governor for many years. Stop the deceit, it's irritating.

Even in the south east, how many votes can he get, not to talk of North that never liked him.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Rename Nigeria 'Nigritia' When I Become President - Garba Adamu / I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency / Why Are People Shouting Agbado And Cassava On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.