Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company (35151 Views)

Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Davido Shades Mr Real "Legbegbe", Says He Should Have Bailed Seun Egbegbe / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by Hintona(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Babatunde7109:

It becomes a diss the moment “NO” could not be enough to serve as an answer to that question.

If you watch the interview you'd know that isn't a diss.
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by Danger1000(m): 2:18am On Dec 22, 2021
If na by wetin you type,take otherwise then make yourhumility dey 100 make your money dey 30
AsapTeddy:
Money = 100%

Humility = 30%
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by nairamaniac: 2:33am On Dec 22, 2021
rentAcock:
I have respect for Davido don't get me wrong but I'm now very convinced that his M.O is to always be in the news or trend on social media. The guy is a PR machine, he will exploit any situation just to be on the lips of Nigerians. That his recent challenge where he asked his friends to send him money for an exotic car is the finest example of being the best PR machine in Africa. First he created awareness by collecting money from people, then he praised those who donated and called out those who didn't, before we knew what was happening major news media outlets were talking about it, even CNN. Then what did he do with all that money? He donated it to charity for even more PR. In fact many people are asking him to run for presidency.

But at some point this constant attention Davido is receiving obscures the shine of other artistes. For example, I mistakenly came across this guy named Rick Hassani on youtube and I was surprised by how nice his songs were. This guy has been dishing out quality songs with good lyrics, beats and rhythm but he's hardly spoken about. I think Davido's true gift isn't music, its marketing and PR; he has mastered the act of turning every situation in his life into a marketing scheme. I just wish other good musicians would get a share of the lime light.

You are Soo right.

For example, Joeboy has been clearly the best artist for the past 18months.

He has been involved in the most number of hits for almost 2years now.

Either his own songs or songs he was featured on.

But ask any Nigerian (I inclusive) none of us would call his name amongst 1st to 10th best Nigerian music artist.

Why? Cos no PR, Scandal, Publicity Stunts.
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2021
DSoj:
But na true na. Biggie people will be signing yeye endorsements and be feeling like yeyebrities
So, a starter cannot start from the starting point again??
You people are so hypocritical
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by DSoj(m): 6:00am On Dec 22, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
So, a starter cannot start from the starting point again??
You people are so hypocritical

Who said so? That's what Davido is saying, those small small endorsements are for dem Biggie people cos they are starters,. Why u come dey cry?
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2021
rentAcock:
I have respect for Davido don't get me wrong but I'm now very convinced that his M.O is to always be in the news or trend on social media. The guy is a PR machine, he will exploit any situation just to be on the lips of Nigerians. That his recent challenge where he asked his friends to send him money for an exotic car is the finest example of being the best PR machine in Africa. First he created awareness by collecting money from people, then he praised those who donated and called out those who didn't, before we knew what was happening major news media outlets were talking about it, even CNN. Then what did he do with all that money? He donated it to charity for even more PR. In fact many people are asking him to run for presidency.

But at some point this constant attention Davido is receiving obscures the shine of other artistes. For example, I mistakenly came across this guy named Rick Hassani on youtube and I was surprised by how nice his songs were. This guy has been dishing out quality songs with good lyrics, beats and rhythm but he's hardly spoken about. I think Davido's true gift isn't music, its marketing and PR; he has mastered the act of turning every situation in his life into a marketing scheme. I just wish other good musicians would get a share of the lime light.

Can't you see he's using the chance of being an OBO as well as an artiste?

You say music is not his thing but some people still listen to his songs so what's tha business?

Both PR and music are not impossible for him.

Which musician has perfect music or music that pleases everyone?

You don't have to like his music....... I ain't his fan but I consider being realistic..

I have no favorite musician.

Music means making recognizable sounds in the presence of whatever technology.

Recognizable means the listener knows it's a human being that's making the sounds.

Davido spends money towards PR ........ even music... but that's not a crime.

Happy Xmas And New Year In Advance.
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2021
DSoj:

Who said so? That's what Davido is saying, those small small endorsements are for dem Biggie people cos they are starters,. Why u come dey cry?

Davido na OBO from beginning

Even in primary school,
he would have suggested stuff like that
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by BluntCrazeMan: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
DSoj:

You called them Yeyebrities, going for Yeye Endorsements.
And I am asking you now...
Are starter-celebrities the same thing as Yeyebrities??
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by Babatunde7109(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:

If you watch the interview you'd know that isn't a diss.

Yeah. But you know, it is always good to address an issue once, properly and in a way that there won’t be a cause to re-address same.
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by brightalo1010: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

when you answer the question i asked, that got you to slide in my mention, duh!

Answer mine first
Re: Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) / Peter And Paul (psquare) In A Show Back In 2001 / 'i've Been Away And On Treatment' - Tekno Opens Up On Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.