Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested (14531 Views)

Disquiet In APC As Two Members Of Presidential Campaign Council Resign / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) / Ekiti APC Suspends Two Members For Fraternising With Pro-Tinubu Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tovard(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2021
No sympathy or empathy.... kill them all

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by dmbb: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2021
That's why I respect Afonja they don't harbour criminals and terrorists unlike some yeast people that are always blaming the federal government and its apparatus for their own misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by ORIAYO70(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonja skull miners.

Igbo cannibal
Afonja r learner's...

Igbos mine n eat...

They r canniCann

3 Likes

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
NewsForYou:

I would have asked you to use your brain but you don’t have. Did Igboho form militia group? Has Igboho ever attacked anybody even when he was shot at by the Fulanis did he retaliate? Have anybody raised money in the name of Igboho to buy ammunition?
Did iPob not stockpile weapons? Did iPob not kill people? Did iPob not promise to destabilize Nigeria? Did nnamdi Kanu not order iPob to make local bomb and throw at military vehicle? Did he not tell them to kill any saboteur? I can go on o! Did he not ask them to burn down lagos? When he was making all those threat and then started executing the threats, how then are you going to proof that the ESN he furnished with guns and ammunition are now using the guns and ammunition to hunt animal?
What about the criminal he freed?
Did Kanu not vow to chase every Fulani soldier out of SE?
Did Kanu not vow that any Fulani soldier sent to SE won’t make it out alive?
Did Kanu not vow and I quote that “we’ll kill them and they’ll kill us but at the end Biafra will come”?
Did he not vow to kill any police or soldier seen on SE road mounting road block?
This are just little things I can go on
[/s]Who get time to read all this trash from hateful afonja muslim.

Until you tell me what Igboho and oduduwa is doing with guns found in Igboho's house i won't waste time reading all the trash up there.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Qatar2022: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2021
We know them, they're all criminal both young and old ,
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by NewsForYou: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Who get time to read all this trash from hateful afonja muslim.

Until you tell me what Igboho and oduduwa is doing with guns found in Igboho's house i won't waste time reading all the trash up there.
Liar. You read it and you got the message.

2 Likes

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tomilola360: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonja skull miners.

see as dem b like wetin dem dey use appease the gods
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

My point exactly. You don’t want to hear truth. So we will keep looking from afar while y’all burn to ashes.
Enemy can't say any truth.

Just know In the process of straighten you neck in that your west just to look what's you pray to happening in East ,you may loose you skull.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by sirsholley(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Arrest and kill those bastard, over time they will reduce. Our lawlessness as a country has been our major setback

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:
Liar. You read it and you got the message.
Lol afonja wish.

If read it all make i be like this your two afonja brothers.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by raskie25: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
We all know the origin of dis�
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Exceed15: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
End of the road .
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by NewsForYou: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lol afonja wish.

To be like Afonja is a prayer to you. Say if you read am make your life be like Mkpurumirri iPob then I will believe you.

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

To be like Afonja is a prayer to you. Say if you read am make your life be like Mkpurumirri iPob then I will believe you.
Well this confirm you are like this two criminal afonjas.

It's not surprising.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by ImoleNaija: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

I would have asked you to use your brain but you don’t have. Did Igboho form militia group? Has Igboho ever attacked anybody even when he was shot at by the Fulanis did he retaliate? Have anybody raised money in the name of Igboho to buy ammunition?
Did iPob not stockpile weapons? Did iPob not kill people? Did iPob not promise to destabilize Nigeria? Did nnamdi Kanu not order iPob to make local bomb and throw at military vehicle? Did he not tell them to kill any saboteur? I can go on o! Did he not ask them to burn down lagos? When he was making all those threat and then started executing the threats, how then are you going to proof that the ESN he furnished with guns and ammunition are now using the guns and ammunition to hunt animal?
What about the criminal he freed?
Did Kanu not vow to chase every Fulani soldier out of SE?
Did Kanu not vow that any Fulani soldier sent to SE won’t make it out alive?
Did Kanu not vow and I quote that “we’ll kill them and they’ll kill us but at the end Biafra will come”?
Did he not vow to kill any police or soldier seen on SE road mounting road block?
This are just little things I can go on

Tell them o.
Sadly, most victims of the IPOB/UGM/ESN/Kanu are their own people.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by NewsForYou: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Well this confirm you are like this two criminal afonjas.

It's not surprising.
You don dodge am. Oya go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by ba7man(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lol afonja wish.

Let me try and talk like an IPOB supporter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"They are trying to tarnish our image, very poor script by DSS and Fulani herdsmen to paint us bad. Those kidnappers are DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen".

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by NewsForYou: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Tell them o.
Sadly, most victims of the IPOB/UGM/ESN/Kanu are their own people.
Dem think say na everybody de smoke Mkpurumirri

1 Like

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
Let me try and talk like an IPOB supporter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"They are trying to tarnish our image, very poor script by DSS and Fulani herdsmen to paint us bad. Those kidnappers are DSS operatives and Fulani herdsmen".
You are just exhibiting mentality of Typical afonja muslim.

You believe any crime in East was done by one group but crimes in west are done by individuals.

Na foolishness.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Kwem(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonja skull miners.
onyem kedu, ane emekwa?
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are just exhibiting mentality of Typical afonja muslim.

You believe any crime in East was done by one group but crimes in west are done by individuals.

Na foolishness.
Isn't it DSS and Fulani herdsmen responsible for the crimes in SE again ??

See ehn, some people see far, you guys didn't and it's resulted in the current insecurity in the S.E.

IPOB might not be responsible for the current violence in the region but they prepared the stage, watered the grounds for the various violent clowns dancing around the SE.

When Kanu was preaching hate, talking about people that deserved to die and cutting off people's heads, he should have been intelligent to know real killers, cannibals and criminals were listening and taking notes.

Kanu's followership is power and with power comes responsibility. You can't go around talking like an irresponsible, power drunk dictator, cursing, spreading hate and violence when you have that amount of people that follow your instructions.

3 Likes

Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by KingDamzzy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
If they had succeeded in their next hit, Sahara Lieporters and Premium Lies would have blamed the crime on rampaging Fulani Herdsmen.

Blaming all the evil crimes on a particular tribe just because the number one citizen hails from there. The Nigerian media is in a very sorry state.

Kudos to our Police for fishing out these wicked crime perpetrators.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Godispeace: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Those lunatic yamleg people of IPOB/ESN bigots/lunatics in that impoverish cursed SE LAND would have either blame Buhari Fulani herdsmen or DSS Propaganda rather than face reality and condemn their criminals shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
rexwalters:
Some coward shameless People, would have blamed other tribes for the atrocities they committed in their own backyards?
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Sammerboi: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
The Southern police always shows receipts of their arrest but those northern military and Police na just audio arrest them always dey do.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Straight nobodies whose power comes only during darkness. Don’t waste resources keeping those fools alive, they chose their path long ago.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
ba7man:
Isn't it DSS and Fulani herdsmen responsible for the crimes in SE again ??

See ehn, some people see far, you guys didn't and it's resulted in the current insecurity in the S.E.

IPOB might not be responsible for the current violence in the region but they prepared the stage, watered the grounds for the various violent clowns dancing around the SE.

When Kanu was preaching hate, talking about people that deserved to die and cutting off people's heads, he should have been intelligent to know real killers, cannibals and criminals were listening and taking notes.

Kanu's followership is power and with power comes responsibility. You can't go around talking like an irresponsible, power drunk dictator, cursing, spreading hate and violence when you have that amount of people that follow your instructions.
[/s]Who get time to read all this trash from enemy.

You know what Kanu and Ipob said but don't know what your evil Nigeria government said,deed and still doing.

Hypocrite.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by ba7man(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Who get time to read all this trash from enemy.

You know what Kanu and Ipob said but don't know what your evil Nigeria government said,deed and still doing.

Hypocrite.
I expected too much from an Mkpuru mmimri addled mind. undecided

F.G has noticed your plight and is building a psychiatric hospital in your district.

You will be cured soon.
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Str8talk21: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonja skull miners.
Na dem
Re: Two Members Of A Kidnap Syndicate Terrorizing Ijebu-Ode & Its Environs Arrested by Tranquillity360: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
I expected too much from an Mkpuru mmimri addled mind. undecided

F.G has noticed your plight and is building a psychiatric hospital in your district.

You will be cured soon.
Unity beggar.

Beg comot here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: President Buhari Not Traveling to London / Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Ex-PDP Chairman Arrested For Political Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.