Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri (4542 Views)

Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / Opinion: Do Majority Of North Refuse Voting Peter Obi Because He Is Tribalistic? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by SATANICALLY666: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Earlier today, I called on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to contest for president in the 2023 January elections and to declare on the platform of the People's Democratic Party and I did that willingly, wholeheartedly and this is my choice. It's my belief. I supported him in 2019 and I still support him now. This is a man that I know personally.

And the reason why I am doing this video is that some people have gone on my social media profiles and they're saying they can't believe this is me or that my profiles were hacked, no, no, no. My profiles were not hacked. To use a Nigerian parlance, I spoke with my full chest. I believe and I support this man. I believe in what he's doing.

You know, some people have drawn my attention to the fact that Chile just elected a 35-year old man. Listen, Nigeria is not Chile. Nigeria is not Chile. And I will say it one more time, Nigeria is not Chile. We have our own unique challenges in Nigeria. One of these challenges is that Nigeria has a very, very high unemployment rate. So you see that we're having insecurity all over Nigeria. The reason why is because we have a very high youth unemployment.

Alhaji Abubakar currently employs 50,000 people. He's paying them above minimum wage. This is a man that has consistently throughout his life shown that he knows how to create jobs. And that's what young Nigerian people need. They need jobs. You just don't want to elect a youth for a youth's sake - you want to elect somebody because somebody is young. Yahaya Bello is young, look at the disaster he is in Kogi State. So you are not going to say you want to elect somebody because somebody is young and you want to 'unelect' or you want to 'de-emphasize' somebody because he's older.

There are reasons why I support this man. The challenges that Nigeria is facing.

Muhammadu Buhari has actually destroyed or almost destroyed the fabric of our unity. So we need a uniter. We need somebody that can make us one until our enemies are none. Look at the man, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar: very cosmopolitan, spent all of his working life in the South. Beginning from when he was 22 years old. He's being in the South. He's been working in the South. He met his wife in the South. He got married to his first wife in the South. This is a man who comes from a northern aristocratic background. This is a man who doesn't see people through the eyes of tribe or religion. So we need that kind of person to build unity in the country.

What's our other challenge? Our other challenge we have in Nigeria today is that we have a challenge of power. The man has brought out a plan of how to address power. He's brought out a plan of how to build modular refineries so that we can have petrol or fuel all over Nigeria. He's brought out a plan to build small... Just like what was done in Botswana and in the Philippines to build small power stations so that we're not dependent on just a central power station with a central grid. So the man has a plan. He has a plan. He's fit. He's shown ability to create jobs. Why will I not support him?

Name a young person currently, right now who has a plan that's better than this man's and I will leave him and I'll support that young person. Name a young person. I am a very practical person. I have looked at all the people around, all the people who have shown interest - the man has not even said he's not going to run and I am encouraging him to run. But I am looking at all the people who said they want to run.

Am I going to support Bola Tinubu? Bola Tinubu, a man who is so unintelligent that he went to Kano and was saying that they should employ 5 million Nigerian youths into the army and they feed them Cassava?

A man who we release photos of bullion vans leaving his house. Is that the kind of man you want me to go and support?

Look at what he said... Look at what his wife said about the Igbos in Lagos. "We don't trust you people again". Is that the kind of man?

We need somebody who can unite. Enough of all this identity and age politics - where is he from, how old is he. No. We want to know only one thing - is he capable? We don't want a NEPA bill certificate person again. We want someone who is capable.

The man just graduated from a university in Cambridge. You guys saw it. He went to further himself - he went to educate himself further. If you know somebody who is younger than him and who is better qualified than him, tell me, and I'll support that person.

My name is Reno Omokri and I support Atiku Abubakar to run for the office of the President of Nigeria under the platform of the People's Democratic Party in 2023 and I am not ashamed of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdULixlmtVY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Laggafin: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
It's a pity we have been reduced again to choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.. I believe the black man and his skull is cursed and Bewitched

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by QueenAgbo(f): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Nkpurumiri people make una come see una friend reno.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Reno shaking table and peppering Yoruba people

Yoruba have been cursing him since yesterday grin .. saying Nigerians? Which Nigerians were majority of Nigerians are standing with Reno.. except maybe for Tinubu slaves

Yoruba people are coming for you Reno.. but we know them..

All Na noise

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Drakkernoir: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Ode don collect envelope....

Foolish people everywhere.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by QueenAgbo(f): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

Yoruba cannibals want a criminal Tinubu or a tribalist osibanjo for President.. is that right?

I am not yoruba to begin with.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by fourboys: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

I am not yoruba to begin with.

But you sell AGBO..

Anyways anything you be Na your problem.. Tinubu is a criminal.. talk more of osibanjo and his 5 billion nema loot.. for a start.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by bomb24: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

But you sell AGBO..

Anyways anything you be Na your problem.. Tinubu is a criminal.. talk more of osibanjo and his 5 billion nema loot.. for a start.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by BigSarah(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by QueenAgbo(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

But you sell AGBO..

Tinubu is not my candidate,you done see me dey sell agbo ehn Onyenkpurumiri?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Tinubu is not my candidate,you done see me dey sell agbo ehn Onyenkpurumiri?

K

Chose your candidate wisely for your future as a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2021
This useless and thoughtless twitter nuisance is spoiling market for already failed Atiku with the tribalism talk, considering that both men are actually good friends..

What a clown.. grin grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by blamingthedevil: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by ManMountain(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2021
The idiot can’t even come to Nigeria to vote! He can only support

I will say this to you! If you are of voting age and you need someone like Reno Omokri, FFK, Adeyanju or anyone for that matter to influence your choice of candidate, then you are not an independent thinking person and you don’t deserve that voters’ card.

Place Tinubu educational achievements and capacity to develop human resources side by side with Atiku and make your opinion

Don’t wait for one Reno to make up your mind and you will start insulting him if things don’t work out as he painted it for you

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by BMathew: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmmmnn
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by yorubakid: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Instead of a Yoruba man will occupy aso rock in 2023 let shekau instead become our president..No yoruba president in 2023..they should go and rest and let others rule... Very selfish and greedy human being.. Any other person but Yoruba can become our president..I wonder who are even expecting to vote them

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Jidemoo: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Local man is just speechless

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Telekinetic: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdULixlmtVY
Yeah he’s qualified alright but he’s Fulani and we all can agree we are f.uckin tired of Fulani. I mean the old negga has never for once condemned the atrocities of his kinsmen. Sorry Reno but no to Atiku!

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by ManMountain(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
This useless and thoughtless twitter nuisance is spoiling market for already failed Atiku with the tribalism talk, considering that both men are actually good friends..

What a clown.. grin grin

Lol, ke knows his target audience, he knows that is what they feed on. If he didn’t say that about Tinubu’s wife, his target audience won’t buy his market

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Bastardlyrich: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2021
I would rather vote a dog than afonja Muslim.
Is either they shelve their greed and alow Igbo rule or northerners will rule is for ever.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:

Lol, ke knows his target audience, he knows that is what they feed on. If he didn’t say that about Tinubu’s wife, his target audience won’t buy his market

You sabi the playbook. Nothing sells without quoting Tinubu. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by yorubakid: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:
[s]The idiot can’t even come to Nigeria to vote! He can only support

I will say this to you! If you are of voting age and you need someone like Reno Omokri, FFK, Adeyanju or anyone for that matter, then you are not an independent thinking person and you don’t deserve that voters’ card.

Place Tinubu educational achievements and capacity to develop human resources side by side with Atiku and make your opinion

Don’t wait for Reno to make up your mind and you will start insulting him if things don’t work out as he painted it for you [/s]

Yorubas have been crying since yesterday about Reno's choice..you people made yourself in 2015, allow others to make their own choice.. Everybody is allowed to contest including Atiku in 2023..

Tinubu should take his development to osun state,his people over there needs it more than Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
Is either they shelve their greed and alow Igbo rule or northerners will rule is for ever.

You vote no dey mata or win election to start with so voting for bingo makes ZERo difference...

Ndo.. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

What a clown.. grin grin

Atiku has 13 million votes already from the last election

How many Tinubu and his Yoruba people get

If I hear spoiling job

He already damaged Yoruba and Tinubu Apc

Gerrit !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Telekinetic: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Mr Skullastica talking about inferiority complex while he’s been paid to spam every thread on NL with this exact post. If Tinubu is the man you so claim he is why does he need people like you?? Sounds like inferiority complex to me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Weda Christian or Muslim Yoruba ... all Na Yoruba .. same thing

The word Yoruba eh kwa..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Tinubu is a tribalsist... something Nigerians know yoruba for.. though they call it Sophistication.

Same foolish Reno said about some tribe .. bein more tribal inclined than Yoruba

Must Reno use tribalism and Yoruba in same word

Mods need to ban Reno Walai grin

I dont know were you from ,but the most accommodating people in Nigeria are not in the east of Nigeria.0

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Bastardlyrich: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

You vote no dey mata or win election to start with so voting for bingo makes ZERo difference...

Ndo.. grin grin
Then let afonja Muslims vote for theirselves because northerners won't leave their brother and vote for a ritualist,coward, betrayals and criminals.
And as and se are waiting to pay them back for what they did to gej,an ijaw man.
By the way,fullanis will sieze more land,illorin is extremely fertile,you don't even need fertilizer to grow plant.
Soon you will join you people in benin republic idp camp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

Mr Skullastica talking about inferiority complex while he’s been paid to spam every thread on NL with this exact post. If Tinubu is the man you so claim he is why does he need people like you?? Sounds like inferiority complex to me.

That one Na time wasters.. no be spamming.

Tinubu Must contest.. any Yoruba Must contest.. no excuses no change of narratives..

Apc Na Yoruba people party

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi In US Vs Atiku Abubakar In US (Pictures) / Nigeria Is Safe To Visitors - GEJ / ‘it Would Be Difficult For An Igbo To Be Nigeria’s President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.