Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri (4543 Views)

Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / Opinion: Do Majority Of North Refuse Voting Peter Obi Because He Is Tribalistic? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by AntonVince: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:

Lmaooooo

But you will prefer Atiku name on the ballot??
A holder of quota diploma? Hatred for Tinubu will destroy una life

Search for the Tinubu achievements online, do the same for Atiku and come back to yearn any other rubbish running in your head

I know Tinubu more than you'll ever do.
...and anyone who wishes Nigeria well MUST hate Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by joeyfire(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
These swaga apes are so crude and daft grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by ManMountain(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Foolish people!

Una wan dey de market Tinubu to sell your Custom thieving smuggler

Koni da fun yin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by AntonVince: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ovamboland:

Bring your Atiku to face Tinubu so that your ailing can continue for the next 8 years.

Once Atiku loses you will all go back to agitating for Biafra in full force again

Tinubu has zero chance against Atiku and the former knows that too well...hence your behind-the-scene scheming/clamour for a Southern PDP candidate.

You've got to embrace the reality that all your permutations have failed - Buhari won't rig for Tinubu and the PDP won't field a Southerner.
cheesy grin

As much as I do not wish to see either on the ballot in 2023, you can bookmark this comment and refer me back to it in 2023 should we have an Atiku/Tinubu contest.
Since it'd be difficult to have a bet with you physically, I will pay a N5million reparation (in form of a give-away to 50 Nairalanders) if Tinubu beats Atiku while you do the same if otherwise.

Please draw the attention of the politics Mods to this if you accept the challenge.

I'm waiting.

EDITED:
This challenge is open to all Tinubu's promoters on this forum.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by CaptainAyub: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gbagura:
Shut up there, you this economic migrant. Ibo land would have been worst than North if Yoruba had closed our borders on y'all. We accommodated you all, gave you room to thrive and now you get mouth to be typing trash. Even this nairaland belongs to Yoruba man and he's still allow you insult his people without banning y'all.

Ibos are the largest subhumans in the world. Bunch of ingrates and that's why you will NEVER taste aso villa. Who wan dash nyanmiris presidency sef? Urhobos and efiks are your mate, Yorùbá are far miles ahead of you. The more you try to bring us down with your 5 tiny states lol, the more we put you in your space.

Dont wail yet, it's after 2023 you all gonna wail tire. Una never see anything...
Accomodator who couldn't accommodate himself grin
Accommodate your brothers living under d bridge and doing owo mi da first grin
Every oil souper is now from Lagos, little wonder your villages are like pre-historic times grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Telekinetic: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gbagura:
No he meant the 4th class subgroup that has been deprived of all good things in Nigeria and now resorting to eating our security agents due to excessive hunger.
Are you talking about the ‘Sophisticated’ Skullars of Nigeria also known as the Order of the Skull & Crossbones??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Gbagura: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

Are you talking about the ‘Sophisticated’ Skullars of Nigeria also known as the Order of the Skull & Crossbones??
FG to build 15 psychiatric hospitals in the southeast. E get why... cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Gbagura: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Accomodator who couldn't accommodate himself grin
Accommodate your brothers living under d bridge and doing owo mi da first grin
Every oil souper is now from Lagos, little wonder your villages are like pre-historic times grin
FG to build 15 psychiatric hospitals in the southeast. E get why... grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by ManMountain(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gbagura:
FG to build 15 psychiatric hospitals in the southeast. E get why... grin

Na mad people full that zone!

It’s glaring.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Ovamboland(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
AntonVince:

Tinubu has zero chance against Atiku and the former knows that too well...hence your behind-the-scene scheming/clamour for a Southern PDP candidate.

You've got to embrace the reality that all your permutations have failed - Buhari won't rig for Tinubu and the PDP won't field a Southerner.
cheesy grin

As much as I do not wish to see either on the ballot in 2023, you can bookmark this comment and refer me back to it in 2023 should we have an Atiku/Tinubu contest.
Since it'd be difficult to have a bet with you physically, I will pay a N5million reparation (in form of a give-away to 50 Nairalanders) if Tinubu beats Atiku while you do the same if otherwise.

Please draw the attention of the politics Mods to this if you accept the challenge.

I'm waiting.

EDITED:
This challenge is open to all Tinubu's promoters on this forum.

Good you accept there is no man or woman from your region that has sagacity or capacity to face Tinubu in any political contest for a national office in Nigeria. You cant face any of his proteges, Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi. Mamora, Oshiomhole, Lawan, Akume, etc.
All your politicians are even afraid of the shadow of that boy Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Telekinetic: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gbagura:
FG to build 15 psychiatric hospitals in the southwest. E get why... cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Gbagura: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:
[b][/b]
Stale.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by celeiyke: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one stylishly drew the igbo into the conversation to get support
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Atiku, nor Tinubu may not be the best candidate but Atiku is the best between the two politicians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
This is how you guys brought retired Buhari to rule Nigeria. Now you want to make the same mistake again.
Why can't you people find another messiah outside Tinubu and see how Nigerians react.
The truth remains between Tinubu and Atiku, Atiku is better. He is more accommodating for Nigeria than Tinubu. We warned about the same thing during Buhari vs GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by oyatz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
Instead of a Yoruba man will occupy aso rock in 2023 let shekau instead become our president..No yoruba president in 2023..they should go and rest and let others rule... Very selfish and greedy human being.. Any other person but Yoruba can become our president..I wonder who are even expecting to vote them

But a Fulani candidate can replace a Fulani candidate so that we can have 16 years of Fulani rule?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by Ovamboland(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kingspin:
This is how you guys brought retired Buhari to rule Nigeria. Now you want to make the same mistake again.
Why can't you people find another messiah outside Tinubu and see how Nigerians react.
The truth remains between Tinubu and Atiku, Atiku is better. He is more accommodating for Nigeria than Tinubu. We warned about the same thing during Buhari vs GEJ.

Where was Atiku during Buhari vs GEJ?

Truth is you don't really care about GEJ, you only don't like Tinubu because you have been led to belive he is going to use your peoples slot

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by tossie101(f): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Okowa is my candidate.

Nobe only okowa na obowa
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by tossie101(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

Anioma .. Ofuobi.

Ga gwazie ndi yard nu . grin

No Dey use mkpurummiri on your people ..don’t be adadike ..

I was surprised to see that from her Queenagbo Is actually a foolish gal education is a waste in Nigeria..
Imagine "ifeanyi" okowa is her brother from her tribe yet she is oozing illiteracy,..I cry for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by tossie101(f): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
olas24u:

reno sees him self has smarter than you ,that is why he can decide for you .

But illiterate buhari with no certificate decievd ur whole tribe twice..
Abeg go chop shit if don't k ow what to type.
Yen yen yen angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by tossie101(f): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Which people,if you know the ways Igbos insult Ikas on this forum,you will see reason why they have no friends.

ANIOMA political term is used by politicians of Oshimili and Aniocha extract.

Okowa dey there dey use their head play ludo.

No Ika man really get interest in any stupid tag,it is just for politics.

Good day.

Pls show me one post where ig is Insult ika.
The devil's wife stop lying angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Yen yen yen angry

Because we are still trying to clean up your mess since the introduction of unitary system.in all the history books i have read ,i have never seen any where you have supported yoruba people ,you have always been wit these people ,so when we changed methods you started hating ,what is the total population of registered voters in the whole of south east, can you win the presidency alone?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Yen yen yen angry

The first political party in Nigeria was the Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP). The first political party in Nigeria was formed by Herbert Macaulay in 1923. It was the first major political party in Nigeria. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1124153-who-formed-political-party-nigeria.what happened after
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Yen yen yen angry
Eyo Ita (1903 – 1972)was a Nigerian educationist and politician from Ibeno, in present-day Akwa Ibom, who was the leader of the Eastern Government of Nigeria in 1951. He was one of the earliest Nigerian students who studied in the United States instead of the frequent route of studying in the United Kingdom. He was a deputy national president of the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in the late 1940s and early 1950s.

Early life and education
Ita attended the Presbyterian Hope Waddell Training School in Calabar before pursuing his tertiary education at London University and Columbia University in New York. He stayed in the U.S. for 8 years.

While in Calabar, he was exposed to the teachings of James Aggrey, who pursued academic opportunities for African students in Historical Black Colleges and Universities in America. Calabar became a training ground for some nationalist politicians due to the early site of secondary schools in the city and the influence of people like James Agrrey.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Yen yen yen angry

so why did eyo ita move out of the party ?azikwe had a different plan ,i have his speech that he read and people ran away without looking back
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Yen yen yen angry

if we were still doing opposition like we use to do in time past ,who do you think will be with them with no purpose ?we changed strategy and they know restructuring is coming in no distant future ,and you see strategy? You the spoilers will come soon and and group with them to oppose and fight restructuring ,because you know how you will look like without south south and southwest resources.i pray soludo is allowed to implement ideas that will grow your economy ,so you can leave our money alone. How can we sharing VAT collected in southwest with you ?answer
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Tribalistic, Why Atiku Is The Best Candidate - Reno Omokri by flokii: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
So this useless Reno isn't considering Igbos in SE for presidency under PDP despite their pleas.. interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labor Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna State: Photo / Chicken Worth Millions Lost To Lagos Floods, Poultry In Ruins (pictures) / Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.