Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) (36617 Views)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na so. But make this one teach u a lesson, always save or invest for emergencies and for the future...
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Babaken:
Thank God for successful surgery.
Thank the Indian doctors not God, God didn't do the surgery indian doctors did, God is clearly useless, If God can do surgery the man didn't need to seek medical surgery all the way to India

You nigerians should fix your healthcare, stop travelling to India for treatment and waiting for an unexistence God.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Most of these celebrities they never help people when in wealth but as soon as strong this g reach them they run the the media/public for help.

E no good oh lipsrsealed
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Anam ibu onye ọlụ.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Why are some fools on here thanking God, God didn't do the surgery indians did. Thank the Indians instead of your useless God, he should have kept waiting for God to treat him, if the unexistence God can treat people why did the man travel all the way to india?

Some of you africans are really really gullible and dumb! Fix your hospitals and stop enriching Indian doctors. Nigerians doctors could have done the surgery but NO! every nigerian is waiting for God. Rubbish!
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Moving4:
If one have a broken leg or hand here, there is a possibility that d hand/leg won't align properly when done here but if it's abroad it will align, why so?
Why is it that these surgeries can't be done & perfected here, must we always travel to get better health care?
That is nigerian for you, nothing works. Nigerians travelling always to India for treatments, treatments that can be done easily in nigeria. In nigeria people will be praying and calling Jesus and God rather. Useless country.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank God Almighty.

Man no be God.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by od501: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Harrykn:
Come do give away for all my prayers wey don born pikin

Give away kee? Somebody they contributed money for. That guy suffer ee
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=visijo post=108701799]Learning from your m_№istakes is wise, but learning from the m_istakes Bleep of others is quicker and 3.. [/FFXI$$]
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by od501: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
gypsey:
Why are some fools on here thanking God, God didn't do the surgery indians did. Thank the Indians instead of your useless God, he should have kept waiting for God to treat him, if the unexistence God can treat people why did the man travel all the way to india?

Some of you africans are really really gullible and dumb! Fix your hospitals and stop enriching Indian doctors. Nigerians doctors could have done the surgery but NO! every nigerian is waiting for God. Rubbish!

In as much as your logic is right, there is God oo...even science has an evidence of that: a supreme universal force.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by NightFood: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one, wish him quick recovery.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
od501:

In as much as your logic is right, there is God oo...even science has an evidence of that: a supreme universal force.
Which science? Could you give me the link to where science has proven the existence of God so i can study it. If you cannot then.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Moving4: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
gypsey:
That is nigerian for you, nothing works. Nigerians travelling always to India for treatments, treatments that can be done easily in nigeria. In nigeria people will be praying and calling Jesus and God rather. Useless country.
The thing weak me I swear grin
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Babaken(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
gypsey:
Thank the Indian doctors not God, God didn't do the surgery indian doctors did, God is clearly useless, If God can do surgery the man didn't need to seek medical surgery all the way to India

You nigerians should fix your healthcare, stop travelling to India for treatment and waiting for an unexistence God.

Rubbish!!
last time I check I didn't mention your god I thank the God am serving

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chaii.. To God be all glory
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank God for you sir, wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

Na wow! Oo....what kind of hospitals do we have in this country oo...every semi to major surgical operation must be treated abroad.

Yet na our doctor go strike pass.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by molbic(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank God but what is that scammer's picture called Harrison doing there

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by od501: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
gypsey:
Which science? Could you give me the link to where science has proven the existence of God so i can study it. If you cannot then.

Google is your friend sir, I have works to do. There is even a mathematical formula to that effect.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Comrade where is ur conscience?
You wicked you snap person papa pic meme grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Harrykn: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
We really need to define the purpose of handling Smart phones in Nigeria.
IF we don't curtail this habit now, the upcoming kids may think such has been our culture even before phones arrived.
Some may see it as fun now, but it's fast creeping into our habit as a nation.
Why did you have to quote me?
I’m I your child or did you pay for the phone I’m using?
When will you start minding your business because that is what will kill you.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by lucky4west: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
we thank God for a successful surgery...upon your experience u still carry dread like tout? so u never learn anything? that is not a way to appreciate God, no genuine child of God carry such hair style, take it or leave it.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
od501:

Google is your friend sir, I have works to do. There is even a mathematical formula to that effect.
bullshit! I am not surprised at your nonesensical dumb response.

Stay in your lane next time please if you cannot proof your claims.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Babaken:
last time I check I didn't mention your god I thank the God am serving
Tell your God to lick my bottom.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by od501: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
gypsey:
bullshit! I am not surprised at your nonesensical dumb response.

Stay in your lane next time please if you cannot proof your claims.

Mumu wey dey form genius, simple science trend you don't know, simple research, you can make, but you are too fast to assume otherwise on a particular topic. Later, it is people like you that will move around forming graduates. Biko just come and be going, I don't have your time.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
od501:

Mumu wey dey form genius, simple science trend you don't know, simple research, you can make, but you are too fast to assume otherwise on a particular topic. Later, it is people like you that will move around forming graduates. Biko just come and be going, I don't have your time.
lick my bottom! cheesy you came on here to make claims but when i pushed you for proofs, you began to yap rubbish about google and remembered that you have work to do grin you couldn't google it and point me to the links? ignoramus! cheesy
Every time i push dumb asses like you for proofs of your ridiculous claims all i get is the same forking meaningless jargon " google is your friend" very redundant rubbish, you made the claim you should provide proofs to back your claims up morron! not tell me to google it, google what exactly?

Look! Just fork off! You don't know nathing! You have work to do but still on here being stupid. grin you think you are aguing with an ignoramus like you? Just move da fork on! Man! You are too stupid for me.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Babaken(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2021
gypsey:
Tell your God to lick my bottom.
you need urgent medical attention cuz you have growing tumor in your brain.
Re: Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Babaken:
you need urgent medical attention cuz you have growing tumor in your brain.
You and your God can lick my bottom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Sylvester Macaulay Pictured With / Simi Looks Gorgeous In Nice sexy Outfit (see Photos) / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.