Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic (737 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Nigerian Man Loses #4 Million To Bet9ja After Man U Lost To Chelsea / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by definitelyME(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
So this my friend got an email from bet9ja reminding him to place a bet with the 500 naira in his account..the reply he gave them really cracked me up..my guy must have suffered a lot in their hands grin

Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by jcent2611: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
this bet9ja company..ehhh...low and few olds,and sometimes block some possible odds...i have never won from it at all..despite betting...so cunning pple....if u loose one games amongst others...omo thats it....u ve lost already....i ve done my mind with it like seriously...

1 Like

Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by Digitallegendzx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Use melbet
Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
jcent2611:
this bet9ja company..ehhh...low and few olds,and sometimes block some possible odds...i have never won from it at all..despite betting...so cunning pple....if u loose one games amongst others...omo thats it....u ve lost already....i ve done my mind with it like seriously...

but thats the aim of the game, and you knew that before playing the game... isnt it? why being bitter with bet9ja now that you've lost?

1 Like

Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

but thats the aim of the game, and you knew that before playing the game... isnt it? why being bitter with bet9ja now that you've lost?
Do you work for bet9ja?
Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by Praktikals(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by perkinsjevelyn: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Joysticks:
Do you work for bet9ja?

i work for the ministry of COMMON SENSE!

2 Likes

Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by Hathor5(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

grincheesy
Re: The Funny Reply This Guy Gave Bet9ja After They Reminded Him To Place A Bet-pic by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I was given a 5h bonus to stake on simulated league.It didn't take me 10secs after I staked the bet before the ticket cut.It is even worse that virtual soccer.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Family Photos Of Ex-footballer Jayjay Okocha / PSG Offer To Make Kylian Mbappe The Highest-paid Footballer In The World / Shocking Photo: What Sport Is This That People Would Die For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.