Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show (28524 Views)

Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo / Guy Offers His Bae Assurance Bread, See What Happens Next / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Totilopussylick(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
He's joking cheesy
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Championxxx(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Crazy pple all over the world
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
How is the trash news?
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by EyenNtokon: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dz one also na news. FP 4 dat mata
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
D girlfriend will b like i wish o

1 Like

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Help2020: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thandiubani:
A young man has thrown caution to the wind and offered his girlfriend to musician, Wizkid.

The incident happened during a concert, which was staged in Warri, Delta State.

During Wizkid's performance, the man who could be seen videoing the who show, shouted at the musician to take his girlfriend.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3yZVr2Kd04
A guy created a thread yesterday about his dad's health,and how his eldest brother is mismanaging his dad's money..I offered to help his dad if he's below 72 years.Some guys genuinely show interest in the method I wanted to help the man regain his health, others called me a fraud,that's sad..Pls guys,watch this video to understand the power of stem cell therapy, the new medical breakthrough..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFjnHU7mmbk
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mumu fan, na you born the girl.!!
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imagine.
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nah one thing that gender can offer you, clito-currency mining
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by wiseone28: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by smartasuen(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nonsense and Rubbish!
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mad man won use him girlfriend cash out from bigwiz grin
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by WarriAproko: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Warri people wen nor gree buy ticket. Crowd outside come many pass inside. Them dey wait oshofree
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Elidrisy20: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
You and your girl friend are mad, including Wizkit
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by vickydevoka(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
osho free dey pain belle the toto feel don sawa. Bigwiz no be every toto person dey shop.
No be lie. Free pûssy no de sweet

1 Like

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by tunize(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
irunoko:
Smh see what girls have reduced themselves into.they don't even know when they are being objectified
I swear just like so many of them not been able to differentiate between a spender and a giver.

1 Like

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by MsCassano(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Ancecoker:
tongue
Its a giving season...
Givers never lack grin
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Froshloaded: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Big Wizzzzz please come and take Folake4u..

1 Like

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by MufasaLion: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
After she stops picking his calls and messages, he's gonna come back and call her a hoe. Shameless goat.
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Rilwayne001: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
All these brain-draining mumu news sef undecided
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
visijo:
Today makes it 4years, 1 hour 22 minutes since my uncle collected my account number to see what he can do ���

Another Christmas ��⛄
Your uncle na assistant financial secretary of stingy men association... grin grin AKA let me see what I can do. grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
oloshi...and i am sure the babe would be standing next to this dude smiling, lol!
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Ogunleti01: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thandiubani:
A young man has thrown caution to the wind and offered his girlfriend to musician, Wizkid.

The incident happened during a concert, which was staged in Warri, Delta State.

During Wizkid's performance, the man who could be seen videoing the who show, shouted at the musician to take his girlfriend.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3yZVr2Kd04
Awon oja Fairly used!
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by NightFood: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
But if dem take your girlfriend you go survive am? grin. Wetin concern me, make I just dey enjoy wizzy music with my Oraimo Freepod 3, the sound delivery is second to none.

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Panda7(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
this is known as direct promotion otherwise known as open market system..
Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by BigYash: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Girls no get value again.. Hook up girls don spoil show for the few good ones..

1 Like

Re: Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show by Massdamm(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
visijo:
Today makes it 4years, 1 hour 22 minutes since my uncle collected my account number to see what he can do ���

Another Christmas ��⛄

He's still dy figure out something so relax and chill alert go sound very soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? / Photo: Toolz Shows Off Her Flexibility In New Photo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.