Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo (756 Views)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Fan Offers His Girlfriend To Wizkid During Show / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Naijalegit: 7:08am On May 13, 2023
Reports are circulating that Davido, the renowned Afrobeat singer also known as David Adeleke, has allegedly listed his Banana Island residence for rent. The decision comes almost seven months after the heartbreaking tragedy of his son Ifeanyi's untimely passing, following a tragic drowning incident in the house's pool

News outlets have shared that Davido is offering the property for rent at a yearly rate of $150,000. The devastating loss of Ifeanyi Adeleke profoundly impacted Davido and his partner, Chioma Rowland.

https://naijalegit.com/2023/05/13/davido-allegedly-offers-his-new-banana-island-house-for-rent-around-7-months-following-ifeanyis-passing/

Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by money121(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Modifire(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2023
Naijalegit:
Reports are circulating that Davido, the renowned Afrobeat singer also known as David Adeleke, has allegedly listed his Banana Island residence for rent. The decision comes almost seven months after the heartbreaking tragedy of his son Ifeanyi's untimely passing, following a tragic drowning incident in the house's pool

News outlets have shared that Davido is offering the property for rent at a yearly rate of $150,000. The devastating loss of Ifeanyi Adeleke profoundly impacted Davido and his partner, Chioma Rowland.

https://naijalegit.com/2023/05/13/davido-allegedly-offers-his-new-banana-island-house-for-rent-around-7-months-following-ifeanyis-passing/

Mumu man don dey broke
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Princeton92(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2023
Modifire:

Mumu man don dey broke

He'll be spending more time around his Uncle maybe
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Modifire(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2023
Princeton92:

He'll be spending more time around his Uncle maybe
The guy is broke accept it guy
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by kokoA(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2023
Modifire:

Mumu man don dey broke

God please I want to be "broke" like Davido
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by insidelife22(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2023
kokoA:

Seconded
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by jullary(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2023
How?
It's just the memory of the house,am sure that's the reason he is putting it up for rent. Do u know what he control?! Is father aside his uncle that is the governor of osun can gift him billions of naira. Do u know is stake with wema bank? Just his friend aside concert and endorsement can give billions.
Next time check broke meaning well
Modifire:

The guy is broke accept it guy

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Godspowerpro: 8:05am On May 13, 2023
kokoA:

grin

Saw this on a friend's status

Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Foodqueen(f): 8:14am On May 13, 2023
Best decision ever.

That place can't be a home to them anymore.

The whole place is full of memories of their son.

They need it for their peace.
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Berrityga: 8:43am On May 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
Best decision ever.

That place can't be a home to them anymore.

The whole place is full of memories of their son.

They need it for their peace.
shut up. Its because they have money. You wan tell me if your papa die leave house for you, you go rent am out or you go live inside.
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Modifire(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2023
kokoA:

grin
Re: Davido Allegedly Offers His New Banana Island House For Rent, Around 7 Months Fo by Foodqueen(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2023
Berrityga:
shut up. Its because they have money. You wan tell me if your papa die leave house for you, you go rent am out or you go live inside.

Ur mom is an idiot. I see the kind of man she made. Going thru ur page I see how bittered and stupid you are.

Their son died not his father.

I don't blame u, common sense isn't that common.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa / Mr Eazi Vs Davido, Who Is Richer & More Popular? / The Unbelievable Rise Of ILEBAYE Biography; From Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.