Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,614 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) (63566 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / CAF 2023: Ivory Coast Signs 2.5b Euros Olympic Village Project Deal. / Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:

una don start...u don go gabon go ask dm say him no gree invest?
not all player likes to upload their investments online n you aint seeing any no mean say dm no dey invest..
dt barca striker braithwait is currently the richest player in spain going by investment he did wit his uncle in u.s real estate market...him no de noise no mean say him no get doinz..

Have you been to Oyem Gabon?

It will be a great idea if you visit and comeback to thread

1 Like

Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Great one
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Klington: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Loveurneighbour: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vanity crew! We are waiting

Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'm impressed!
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by mywells: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who cares go play the rest of your career with your family inside your motha fucker what ever useless bastard.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by deltateam: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Try dey invest for Africa, replicate Sadio mane

You know life is uncertain in Africa. The government can cook up something and takeover your investment.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by seyz91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na football gangan be the real money ritual

If i hear any naija guys abi african person talking about one money ritual den use human skull for na swear i go swear for

Cuz the way i see it, no amount of money ritual can get you rich as half as the poorest footballer in the world
WriterNig:

Credit: Dailymail UK
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by seyz91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Bashnigga:
This life sha, some are living while some are just existing
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
My pikin must to play ball
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vanity upon vanity All is vanity angry.
Money upon money all na for enjoyment wink
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by beejay85: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
paulolee:
he is paid in hard currencies like euros n pounds n not naira..
pls stop using soft or weak currencies like the naira to estimate how he spends his money..
all u are trying to do is to make us see how useless the naira is against foreign currencies..
see as e call 11billion as if na naira him de collect
Of course ,but ur back up is ur local economy...Gabon.
During Drogba's hay day.,.he got an endorsement to rename a popular beer brand after his name...I think stout...it became "A Drogba"...
Just like we Nigerians calling trophy/ Goldberg beer ...OSIMHEN.. grin
E no loud?
But does auba has that kinda endorsement in Gabon? To fund and sustain this kinda massive lifestyle after football?
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice mansion but was of money.
African mentality, who is he impressing.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by mrkings84(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wetin concern the useless naira with his earnings and spendings??
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by razzydoo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Auby, pick your call. Barcelona is calling, ring ring...
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by benqo01(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vanity crew cant wait to feast
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Okeedu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Footballers are paids big,its expected of them this big life
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Idrisk19(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
My favorite Arsenal player.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Lamasta(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Answer my call o
Na beg I dey beg o
Olohun Oba
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by jcent2611: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
whala....na ur papa money nor be footballing money...nr vex.....aliko dangote fit pay that money everyweek ...hw nigeria dey buy him cement or sugar a week...no be dollarss ohh or nahra
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice and lovely.... More wins to him.

I often wonder how sleeping in such 'heavenly' homes will differ from doing so in regular workaday houses...

I remember reading about and watching the depiction of affluent living in "50 Shades of Gray"!

That book and movie turned my head on itself...

Guys forget... We must be RICH!!! There should be no 2 ways about it.

This is not vanity at all... This is the life!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dope pad.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Africans like flashy lifestyle. That was how Rigobert Song spent his entire savings into poverty where he was trying to copy Thierry Henry.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by treatise: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Geminiboi:
The way una dey call billions ehhnn. My blood pressure don dey high

Just take aminodopine with garri, you will be fine.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by philus66(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
daddytime:
Wowzaaa

Brother Auba, abeg make you no do competition with Messi and Ronaldo oh...those guys are worth at least $500M with super investments and earning powers off the field.

One can only wonder the kind of investment and job opportunities such a sum would have yielded in Gabon.

Nice pad though.
daddy he is not in a competition with the duos you just mentioned,he is just himself undecided
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by rattlesnake(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vanity
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by gulfer: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
African players and this mindset of buying what is unsustainable after their careers angry angry angry
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Indisciplined buffoon

Instead of him to focus on his game and the team, it's frivolous things he is spending on.
Re: Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) by Agboconsult1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Elon Musk said he will be paying a tax of that same amount next year...!!!
Levels dey.
God help my husle let me upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.