Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerians Drag Erica As She Boasts About Her Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drag Erica As She Boasts About Her Wealth (296 Views)

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Nina Boasts About The New Man In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Erica As She Boasts About Her Wealth by Jenniferchuma10: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica Nweledim is under heavy dragging online from and followers after bragging about her lavish lifestyle.

The reality show star took to her Instagram story, claiming she has the career, money and clout to party everyday and still remains focused on being ‘sexy’.

In her words;
“What do you bring to the table? I’m Erica Nlewedim how about that? Don’t put the cart before the horse, the horse moves the cart forward. At the end of the day, I have the career, money & clout! I can party almost everyday and focus on being a sexy baby girl that commands respect in her own rights.

Her post didn’t sit well with many, as they tag her of being a proud lady and a show-off.

Take a look at some of the comments below;

goldengirl004_ wrote:

“it’s her unnecessary pride for me”

modelzones1:

“True talk oohh. Hustle your own let me hustle my own.”

questnbillz wrote:

“Omo this once will just be mentioning money money money . Oga what is money to you Abeg. You wag a 2014 range you just bought some months back. You people can just be disrespecting money. Person wey get money no de even yarn. Sorry your range according to my looks and checks is 2012 . Abeg what tha Bleep.. I have money I have money . All this bbn I know you people”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/nigerians-drag-erica-as-she-boasts-about-her-wealth/

(1) (Reply)

Sp Chris Nwaogbo Bags Award For Fight Against Crime From Miss Nollywood 2022 / Moments Celebrities Embarrassed Themselves Live On Camera (photos) / BREAKING: Like Tobi Bakre, Woli Arole Welcomes Baby Boy [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.