Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax (15519 Views)

Boris Johnson Quits Parliament Over Allegations Of Partying During COVID lockdow / Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payment / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Lamasta(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lawan right now

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by seunayantokun(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Their own better now. At least, them dey represent their people better.

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Mrbenny001: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
So who will now be ruling African populace...corrupt society and selfish individuals
domino4211:
African politicians all need to be tied up and executed by firing squad.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by brightalo1010: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://guardian.ng/news/punches-thrown-in-ghana-parliament-over-electronic-payments-tax/

That Joe wise the deputy speaker is such a wayo 419 man. He wants to be a ref and a player at the same time. Thank God for Sam George who noticed his evil plan and raise alert before his fellow minority members rush the seat of the speaker and stop the 3rd speaker from sitting.

Current Ghana leadership under akufo is lawless, nepotistic, corrupt, insensitive, cruel and visionles.

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Africa oh Africa.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by mmsen: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dymaco:
Africa

The same thing has happened on every continent.

And most recently in the States people tried to break into the chambers to attack politicians.

Not unique to Africa at all.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chine12:
At least they got a reasonable opposition..
That's the take away point.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by otomatic(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'm impressed. They fought to protect the masses not their pockets.

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Freerhyme1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Elidrisy20: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
They are fighting for their right
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by crisubanijunior(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
https://guardian.ng/news/punches-thrown-in-ghana-parliament-over-electronic-payments-tax/

AFRICA MY AFRICA…am sure it will take so many decades for Africa to come out of this mental slavery called LEADERSHIP.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Yeyal: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
This shit Is a daily occurance in Nigeria.

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a6e68e
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by techWriter5: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lord have mercy on us... Sorry, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jonah507:
Our national assembly is there just to approve whatever comes from above...

Ghana is actually light years ahead of Nigeria in all ramifications, courtesy of this administration

The only thing we know how to oppose is gender equality bill, because it’s Haram.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Gunayo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
I need a Nigerian version, where the punch is proportionaly directed to the rubber stamp man
Just say where the punch will be directly proportional to the suffering of the masses.

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by jcent2611: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
dat one dey learn come to naija...house of assembly even down to NASS men dey blow 10years commot from person life...dey there dey talk punch...na punch news

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by gazza07(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Leemao grin grin grin our junior brother is doing well in reppn the family and sustaining the culture. Should we pass the mantle now or wait a bit longer? grin
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Wizzzzmike: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2021
jrusky:
I give no shit.

Ghana my foot!!!

Envy lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Bamzyriches451: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
That one na normal thing for naija na
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Wizzzzmike: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2021
gazza07:
Leemao grin grin grin our junior brother is doing well in reppn the family and sustaining the culture. Should we pass the mantle now or wait a bit longer? grin

Nigeria is rather Ghana's kid brother lol. Read more okay lol
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by jrusky(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Envy lol grin grin grin grin

Jesus!!! Envy Ghana? I will rather exist no more than to stoop too low to envy Ghana. Thunder fire you and your entire kids of bitch Ghanaian.

Look at this idiot talking envy, may thunder strike you their.

If you know how I hate that your useless Ghana you won't be opening your gutter mouth to vomitted that shit. I'm waiting for a repeat 1985 horror on your damn bollocks heads since you idiots chose to be a sworn enemy of Nigeria then be ready for the repeat of 1985 pay back, bitch.

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
They have learnt from the Nigerian Kungfu law breakers. grin
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Wizzzzmike: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
jrusky:

Jesus!!! Envy Ghana? I will rather exist no more than to stoop too low to envy Ghana. Thunder fire you and your entire kids of bitch Ghanaian.

If you know how I hate that your useless Ghana you won't be opening your gutter mouth to vomitted that shit. I'm waiting for a repeat 1985 horror on your damn bollocks heads since you idiots chose to be a sworn enemy of Nigeria then be ready for the repeat of 1985 pay back, bitch.

Lol what a dumbass illiterate boy lol.

First if you don't envy Ghana you shut the hell up on issues about Ghana.

You want sack Ghanaians back home lol what a fool. Their welcome home but we'll also replace them with 7 million zoogerians and we shall see who feel the heat lol

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by PetroDolla2020: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Stop talking nonsense, huh! cool

jrusky:

Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Stop talking nonsense, huh! cool

Do I care? I don't for real.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by jrusky(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol what a dumbass illiterate boy lol.

First if you don't envy Ghana you shut the hell up on issues about Ghana.

You want sack Ghanaians back home lol what a fool. Their welcome home but we'll also replace them with 7 million zoogerians and we shall see who feel the heat lol

Hahahaha very interesting. Sorry very unfortunate if you talk till tomorrow it does not change my perception so barking here means nothing to me what I will do if I get the chance is what I will do so you better don't waste your data my heart is very rocky to the core either you talk or blabla pray I never access power or assume position of political authority in Nigeria then you will know if I'm joking or not.

Don't waste your data seriously don't waste it because it won't change me.

Good day. Keep your data bro better keep it because i give no shit.

I had said online, I had said openly and I will say it over and over with no remorse or regret if I get the chance I will bleed Ghana and South Africa with no remorse.

Good day.
Re: Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax by Wizzzzmike: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
jrusky:

Hahahaha very interesting. Sorry very unfortunate if you talk till tomorrow it does not change my perception so barking here means nothing to me what I will do if I get the chance is what I will do so you better don't waste your data my heart is very rocky to the core either you talk or blabla pray I never access power or assume position of political authority in Nigeria then you will know if I'm joking or not.

Don't waste your data seriously don't waste it because it won't change me.

Good day. Keep your data bro better keep it because i give no shit.

I had said online, I had said openly and I will say it over and over with no remorse or regret if I get the chance I will bleed Ghana and South Africa with no remorse.

Good day.

Lol now ur scared dumbass illiterate.

You want to gain power before I thought you would do it right now, whatever you have planned for Ghana and South Africa lol. How old are you, you sound like a kid saying when I grow up y'all will see. Lmfao grin grin grin

You think the Fulani people will leave power for you lol

Zoogerians are biggest cry babies in africa lol. Y'all always crying when ur people break laws of other countries y'all start crying

Stop smoking generator fume lol ooo. It is not helping you ooo Sunday or Friday lol

Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga / U.S. Slaps Sanctions On North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Tests / Trump Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Forgery