Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Wife Just Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Wife Just Got A Job (20780 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Hkff: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank God
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
deltateam:

My brother, you sabi these people very well grin

How many subjects can you take?
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
nenyewrites:

In the spirit of Christmas, I'll let this slide.

but the spirit of Christmas is not curtailing your stupidity when you wrote the earlier gibberish? reply make I finished that little brain you've left in that your empty head

follow come stupid people everywhere
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by realtalk19: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pinkzebra:

Did you see where I said she should get a proper education? The business of caring for babies and young kids isn't a child's play .
And I said if they have the money

Oh ok. Merry Christmas
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by soundOsonic: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ninisun:

Do not despise your little beginning...I started with 6k teaching job. The proprietor of the school gave me info about where I work now and the rest is history...thank God I took that job.
You will still be where you are irrespective you work 6k job or not
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Clinghton: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice, we all start from creche.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
soundOsonic:
20,000 naira and you are celebrating?
Are you sure you are not trolling?

You people are the cause of underemployment. If the work and input you put in that job isn't worth 20000 naira.

It is better you remain jobless than you work that Kain work.

If everybody decides not to work 20k work there will not be 20k work starting salary will be around 30k.

Minimum wage is 33k it is illegal to pay any staff below that in a sane country. Anyway Sha anything goes in Nigeria
What can someone do bro if he has no option to remain hungry
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thanos5555:

Serous if you are in kaduna, I will have given you Christmas chicken,

We are the ones that cause underemployment in Nigeria, Imagine some Engineers receiving 35k for salary, when you tell then you want 150 above they will show you Thier Engineers receiving 35k, Ahhhhh mogbe, is it not better to go and do labourer work and carry cement or open my small shop.

And Bankers that will wear suit and be smelling just to receive 20 or 40k ehnn

It is well, I have told all my guys that I will quit my Engineering career to focus on new skills
Blood of Zachariah are you serious please engineers?
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 26, 2021
soundOsonic:

You will still be where you are irrespective you work 6k job or not

Eeya, so to understand simple sentences is so difficult for you ( are you a special center WAEC candidate)?
I am 100% better off where I work now, yes a good job for that matter and the 6k job/God paved way for me to be where I am.
Once again do not despise little beginnings.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by lexy2014: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2021
emerich:
Hey nairalanders!

So elated that my wife finally found a teaching job after so many attempts.

It has not really been easy watching her being a full time housewife, as I feel she would tend to forget what she had learnt at school and by implication become dull, though she had been an amazing mom to my son.

I just need her passion reignited by practicing what she learnt at school, the start up pay is N20,000 but notwithstanding I would place her on a monthly stipend of N20,000 also to cater for her transport fare.

The school is a stone throw away from where we reside so she won't be spending much on tfare, and I also plan to enroll my son into the school's crèche, as it has a very conducive atmosphere for learning and it's also kid's friendly.

so guys what do you think?

As I would be spending more on her working, compared to her staying at home.

What's the essence of announcing to the world that u will be paying your wife 20k despite the fact she got a new job? According to u, u will be spending more on her working than being a housewife. Is that meant for public validation or what? I don't understand.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Enny2013:
Tenk u, lord. I remember hw hubby got me a job ryt afta our wedding; few months afta NYSC.A well paid job at dat. He knew I hated bin idle n wudnt settle for less too.
He really surprised me.I worship him.He is my LORD
Your love for him is conditional.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Enny2013(f): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2021
Bunkbars:
Your love for him is conditional.
Ha! Not true...
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Enny2013:

Ha! Not true...
Lolz cheesy okay oh. If you say so
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by soundOsonic: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Ninisun:

Eeya, so to understand simple sentences is so difficult for you ( are you a special center WAEC candidate)?
I am 100% better off where I work now, yes a good job for that matter and the 6k job/God paved way for me to be where I am.
Once again do not despise little beginnings.

Did you understand my previous sentence at all?
Are you trying to belittle me?
You must have read it as an insult as most Nigerians always think people are after them.
I think you need your own advice.
Let me help you out. This is what I mean:

Your life will still be great as you claimed it is if that 6k work never existed.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2021
soundOsonic:

Did you understand my previous sentence at all?
Are you trying to belittle me?
You must have read it as an insult as most Nigerians always think people are after them.
I think you need your own advice.
Let me help you out. This is what I mean:

Your life will still be great as you claimed it is if that 6k work never existed.

Stop twisting my words to suite you, leave my belief for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August / Graduate Jobs In Abuja At Bilview Energy / National Hospital, Abuja Recruitment 2017. See Vacancies & Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.