Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million (15527 Views)

Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Bvmsson(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by WizBLANCE(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
YAHOOBA better still

YORUBA making us proud.
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Golan007: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So despite made it to United states of America he still can't work and earn legitimacy money.

Did you ever think it was due to a lack of opportunity?
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Richy4(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
He's blaming his team mates in Nigeria for extortion as if he won't get some percentage cut... What a shame, U go out there and add more dirty inks to the name of the country.. Karma will visit each an every one of you... sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by lexy2014: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of N272million In Fake Covid-19 Schemes

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/21/nigerian-man-risks-20-year-jail-defrauding-american-citizens-n272million-fake-covid-19

very good. these clowns should be punished heavily
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by MARKone(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Nigeria is bad... Nigeria is bad. Yet these dolts will be opportuned to leave the bad country, then go to a good country to be doing Yahoo Yahoo. Na wetin foreigners take know Nigerians now, scammers and drug dealers.
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So despite made it to United states of America he still can't work and earn legitimacy money.

Which kain English be this nah.

You are advocating for Tinubu with this motor park English?
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by masseratti: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
EmirGold:
Better than those cursed yeebow jews cannibalizing their stupid yeebow christians, what a godforsaken race of cannibals
am Yorùbá but you are a disgrace to omoluabis if truly you are one though, with this your comment.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by EmirGold(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2021
masseratti:
am Yorùbá but you are a disgrace to omoluabis if truly you are one though, with this your comment.
who you be gan gan, shukudu be proud of your tribe
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by masseratti: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
EmirGold:
sorry, make u no vex
its ok.
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by gaspology(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
How many years will all those Americans, British, French etc who exploit and defraud African economy be jailed. Idiots
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Foreign231(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Esseite:
This is how to punish fraudsters, not the 1month and 2 month detention pat on the back we have our judges doing here.

I saw a thread about a lady crying and rolling on the floor of the bank after she was defrauded clean through pos.. someone who sits under the sun all day trying to make a living for she and her dependents.. this is messed up..

Yahoo(fraud) needs to be relegated to what it used to be, and not respected.. until jungle justice is extended to fraudsters the youths would always adore it, and that spells doom for the future of this country.. and anyone that compares them to politicians should via for political office. The politician ruining the lives of people does not mean you should compete with them on ruining my life. I did not sign up for more thieves.

What is all this..
- Bandits loot my means of living..
- Terrorist kidnap me for ransom..
- Yahoo(fraudsters) steal my pension and savings..
- politicians steal my collective wealth..
- I try to escape the hellhole and foreigners look at me like a thief at the mention of my country because of thieves like this one mentioned in the article.

Is the good guy an endangered specie in Nigeria..

When you throw a stone in the market place , your relative may be the victim of the stone throw.
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by googlepikins: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Afonjas and fraud, Na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Freezby2020: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of N272million In Fake Covid-19 Schemes

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/21/nigerian-man-risks-20-year-jail-defrauding-american-citizens-n272million-fake-covid-19

I pray that he gets maximum sentence of 20 years PLUS, is his types that have given hard working, honest Nigerians bad names overseas.

May he rot in their jail in Jesus name.

If you have be opportune to travel abroad and see the ways Nigerians are treated, you will wish never to associate with this Country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by BrytSky: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Risk taker angry

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Brarrie: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Us citizens fear naija people pass death
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by IhateYouMan: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2021
gaspology:
How many years will all those Americans, British, French etc who exploit and defraud African economy be jailed. Idiots

Thief spotted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Na dem. Stupid useless Afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Which kain English be this nah.

You are advocating for Tinubu with this motor park English?

That's a common thing among Tinubu supporters. They are mostly hungry illiterates.

Cc: Tinubuadvocate
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Skillsnigeria: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Rastaramsey(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Una no dey chill grin grin

You steal 272m like say you be politician cheesy wink grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by StreetFight: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2021
EmirGold:
Better than those cursed yeebow jews cannibalizing their stupid yeebow christians, what a godforsaken race of cannibals

I think you need brain servicing. Your brain is not working again. Fraudsters are heartless thieves irrespective of the tribe, race or religion of the fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by EmirGold(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2021
StreetFight:

I think you need brain servicing. Your brain is not working again. Fraudsters are heartless thieves irrespective of the tribe, race or religion of the fraudster.
alaye who you be
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by StreetFight: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I knew it was a Yoruba Muslim.
They are the once that always scam.the innocent white people after using human for their ritual to persuade them.
Please any Yoruba involved in scamming the white should pity them,money is not easy to make even in abroad.

Yoruba Muslim kee you there. Invictus Obi nah Yoruba boy? Abi your uncle Evans the billionaire kidnapper nah Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by StreetFight: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2021
EmirGold:
alaye who you be

I be Yoruba Nigga
I be Muslim

I no dey Stupid.

Do you like the fact that some of our brothers are tarnishing our image home and abroad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by EmirGold(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
StreetFight:

I be Yoruba Nigga I be Muslim
I no dey Stupid.
omo iya mi ni eh, alaye no dey vex
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by BlackBaron: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Esseite:
This is how to punish fraudsters, not the 1month and 2 month detention pat on the back we have our judges doing here.

I saw a thread about a lady crying and rolling on the floor of the bank after she was defrauded clean through pos.. someone who sits under the sun all day trying to make a living for she and her dependents.. this is messed up..

Yahoo(fraud) needs to be relegated to what it used to be, and not respected.. until jungle justice is extended to fraudsters the youths would always adore it, and that spells doom for the future of this country.. and anyone that compares them to politicians should via for political office. The politician ruining the lives of people does not mean you should compete with them on ruining my life. I did not sign up for more thieves.

What is all this..
- Bandits loot my means of living..
- Terrorist kidnap me for ransom..
- Yahoo(fraudsters) steal my pension and savings..
- politicians steal my collective wealth..
- I try to escape the hellhole and foreigners look at me like a thief at the mention of my country because of thieves like this one mentioned in the article.

Is the good guy an endangered specie in Nigeria..

Gold star comment.

This should be framed on the front page of this forum!
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by StreetFight: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2021
EmirGold:
omo iya mi ni eh, alaye no dey vex

My brother, these fraudsters dey spoil our name everywhere. And it is having a serious effect on us. Just recently, Dubai made a rule that only male of 35 years and above and female of 30 years above will be given Visa to their country. This is because of guys are committing to many crimes and our ladies are prostituting in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Tinubuadvocate: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2021
A useless hopeless being gloating over a little mistake.
FatimaAbubakar:

That's a common thing among Tinubu supporters. They are mostly hungry illiterates.

Cc: Tinubuadvocate
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2021
StreetFight:

I be Yoruba Nigga
I be Muslim

I no dey Stupid.

Do you like the fact that some of our brothers are tarnishing our image home and abroad?
I like you kiss

that's why I no dey put eye for you
Re: Nigerian Man Risks 20-Year Jail For Defrauding American Citizens Of ₦272 Million by Amos1423(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2021
pacespot:
Killing this kind of criminals is better than sending them to jail. Imagine, stealing N272 millions from someone, that is no longer stealing, that is murder. People think of killing as the worse offence than it actually is. Killing is the best antidote to rid the world of all kinds of evil criminals. Do you know how many people that die a day just because of the criminalities of the government and people like this guy? No corrupt public office holders deserve a shot in life, at least he must have killed someone, even many people, with his corrupt practices

Buhari and his cohorts keep budgeting millions upon millions to pay Aso Rock rent and today is walking very free.

A senator receives 800 million yearly for constituency project funds yet you're not demanding that they be strangled, in fact if they show up in your community you'd be the first to go check whether something go comot

Your House of Assembly members receives 100 million yearly without you seeing the dividends of such funds in your community but this is the same guys you clap for and worship even argue who's gonna win next election or not.

A young graduate will finish off school, applies for a job, government jobs you'd need to buy slots, private companies they'd need 100years of experience. You see how the system keeps frustrating youths? How many of your siblings or relatives have you approached before and ask what he'd love to todo? Nigerians shebi na only when person die una dey comot money bury am.

You see the system keeps frustrating everyone most especially young people and what would you want them do? Beg for a living, today the youths have found a means of survival and are far better than government workers today, even if you give a civil servant 50 years to work, they can never realize the money these boys make and what tells you someone who has seen such cash in his life would want to come back and work for a 40 - 100k salary?

If you like call me names I don't care but government is to be blamed in the first place in all of this by not providing jobs opportunities for Nigerians making them resort to crime. You feel say yahoo easy? What makes you think they can't use same energy to work instead of crime but instead the even stalk the job offer for their children who haven't even graduated from secondary school.

You should be ashamed of yourself dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Goes Missing After Visiting Friends In Ogun / Eight Cross-dressers Bag Three Months Imprisonment In Kano State / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin On The Road In Kaduna (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.