Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check This Out (1634 Views)

Check This Out!! It Repels Mosquitoes / Check This - If You Are Planning To Establish A Business Or Startup / THINKING ABOUT SECURITY FOR YOUR HOME Or OFFICE? (check This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hurray!

Pi Network is live! Millions of people across the globe are currently using Pi in exchange of goods and services.

Pi is the next evolution of money with over 40 million people in over 230 countries using pi today.

The most interesting part is that Pi is still free to mine today. Don’t deprive yourself of this equal and fair wealth distribution going on now, because someday your kids will ask you, Mom/Dad, where exactly were you when people were mining pi?

Will you tell them “Oh I’m so sorry I thought it was actually a scam?”

Don’t be a disappointment to them

Make your research and findings, go to YouTube, Twitter.. Pi transactions has been trending for months with millions of people transacting with Pi currency.

You can earn yourself a good amount of fortune by mining pi now that it is absolutely FREE

Go to playstore or App store and download
Pi Network , Sign up and use my invitation code from the below picture.

This is an opportunity to earn cryptocurrency For Free by mining it on your phone, same way people mined hundreds and thousands of Bitcoin for Free in 2009 (Today 1 Bitcoin is worth over 20 million naira)

We already have millions of Nigerians already mining Pi, infact you'll be shocked to see that hundreds of people you have as your contacts are already mining Pi. Even the well rich and the ones to look up to in the society are taking the mantles. Pi currency is a revolution. (Not everyone you have as friends or relatives will be so eager to share an opportunity with you, well, a total stranger is doing justice to that.)

The ball is now in your court..
kindly do your research to avoid Had I Known!

It is easy, (Free - No money involved). It doesn't use your data. It was created by PhDs from Stanford University, USA and currently has 40+ million users worldwide in over 230 countries.
The name is Pi, and it is valued at 1pi = $314 - $314,159 (Global Consensus) upon launch, but now you can still mine it Free.

And don’t forget mining gets difficult as more people troop in to the ecosystem. Most of us started mining since 2019, but you aren’t late, trust me.

How To Mine

Click on the lightning icon⚡just once in 24hrs to continue mining Pi currency,
It doesn't drain your battery or data. (You can even mine while the phone is switched off)

Good luck and stay safe.

Please kindly use my Invitation code [/i]

Scroll to the last posts to check out some of Pi transactions goin live

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
FOR THE CRYPTO NOVICE AND NEWBIES AMONG US:

Cryptocurrency is a virtual or digital money which has equal purchasing power as your regular paper money, Just that only you has access to your finance (no third party like government)

With over 35+ million active members globally, Pi will act as a global currency just like the dollar, but with a much more higher value and purchasing power.

So what is stopping you from mining this Pi currency now that it is absolutely FREE?

PI is still in test phase but already has thousands of utility stores and malls already waiting to accept Pi in exchange of goods and services.

Search Pinetworkmarket(dot)com OR Pihub(dot)biz on google and feed your curiosity.

This is just a tip of the iceberg: there are well over 5,000 utility Apps waiting to be deployed come December (All you need to shop there is just your Pi)

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Did you know the PiNetwork app is currently the most downloaded social app on playstore ahead of Facebook, instagram and tiktok with over 50 million downloads.

Quickly go download it and start mining Pi currency for free. This would surely be a life changer.

Please do well to use my invitation code from the below pic

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
All you need is just your pi

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the next evolution of money.. The earlier you adopt it, the better and wealthier you become.

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kindly use my invitation code when signing up for Pi Network
Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hurray!

Pi network is now live

The next phase is Mass KYC

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Mine Pi for free now while you can

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year pioneers... Don't forget to mine today.

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kindly use my invitation code when signing up for Pi network
Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Don't forget to mine today.

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pi total supply and distribution

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Did you know Pi network currently has over 50m+ downloads on Google Play Store alone?

The question is: Are you part of this financial revolution?

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
I wish you know what's coming

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pi will shake the globe

Re: Check This Out by Lovereigns7(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Check out your Pi App homepage to watch the procedures involved in the upcoming mass KYC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nospetco / ’90% Nigerians Live On Less Than $2 Per Day’ / Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.