Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,565 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Judy Austin: How Rich Men Offered Me Money In Exchange For Hot S3x – Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin: How Rich Men Offered Me Money In Exchange For Hot S3x – Yul Edochie (596 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judy Austin: How Rich Men Offered Me Money In Exchange For Hot S3x – Yul Edochie by SleekGist: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Achievement doesn’t come simple or modest for the people still up in the air to become famous in media outlets.
For Muoghalu Uchechukwu Judith who is otherwise called Judy Austin, she is equipped with every kind of ‘ body weaponry’ to accomplish her objectives, however won’t ever be trapped in that frame of mind of resting around for notoriety.

Sharing with Inside Nollywood her trial in the possession of sponsors who needed her body in bed, in return for money, Judy, who is now the second wife of actor, Yul Edochie said: “I started acting in year 2013. You know in the industry, most times people don’t get to act a very challenging role that would really showcase their talents. sleekgist.com
“Most times, roles are being given to the same group of artistes, and am not saying it’s wrong but it limits the chances of others in showcasing their own characters too.

“So, I thought to myself, the best way for me show the world the stuff I’m made of was to produce my own film, by so doing take on the most challenging role in it. I also got inspiration from my college Ruth Kadiri and Chioma Okoye, and I felt it’s time to be my absolute best.
That’s how the thought of producing Native Girl, came along, even when I had no money for it. I had to start sorting for funds.

It wasnt easy at all. I mean some wanted to go to the other room with me. While some thought the investment is too small for them.

Finally an old friend supported me with what he had and I completed the budget with all my savings,” she revealed.

Continuing, the Anambra state born actress maintained that her new movie, Native Girl, was mainly to promote the Igbo language which is rapidly going into extinction.

“Native Girl came to light with the help of my director His Excellency Yul Edochie. In this....https://sleekgist.com/judy-austin-how-rich-men-offered-me-money-in-exchange-for-hot-s3x-yul-edochies-second-wife-reveals/

Re: Judy Austin: How Rich Men Offered Me Money In Exchange For Hot S3x – Yul Edochie by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul chose a smart way to maintain his peace,by marrying another woman, instead of continuing sludging it out with first wife, and ending it in a divorce.

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him / Here Are De Most Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls Slaying In 2022 Trending Outfit / Portable In War Street F!ght Hours After Wedding In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.