Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock (39614 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by oglalasioux(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:
I don't agree with all elrufai does but I think he would make a fine president

I agree with you. He might be a religious bigot and ethnic supremacist but El Rufai will make a very good president for Nigeria. He has my vote if he's on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Fool.
He dint make a good governor...then u think he will make a good president. U be mumu

You simply don't know what is happening in kaduna

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by CoolAmbience(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Humble imp..

Like Alora .. he begs and kill.

El Rufia is Nigeria most dangerous politicians ..

Hated with same love.

Only El Rufai naim you use politicians for.....

You own too strong o!
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by StreetFight: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dorcmass:
Omg wetin money and position no buy

Not really. It's a normal show of respect for Elders. Buhari is old enough to be El-Rufai's father. This however does not erase the fact that the short devil is a useless hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Eya so El rufai is kneeling for El sadan of congo ...this is another buhari oooo not the one we know

His shoe size has change see his head and hand.

See the nose cover, that's not the type buhari use

Ipob terrorist are bunch of mad people abeg
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by asobo1: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
HonestFriend:

IT means you don't know El rufai..
Seeing Some people's comment here annoys me seriously. How will someone even consider El-rufai as a president.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:

Why and how will he make a fine president

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by StreetFight: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:

You need to service your brain. It is sue for servicing. I will donate Mobil-1 engine oil, you can buy oil filter, fuel filter, plugs and other things needed for the servicing

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photo-el-rufai-kneels-before-buhari-at-aso-rock

It's the traditional way of greeting in the north. Nothing new or strange about it
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by WizBLANCE(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Spakel tee new song (anyam anyam)

comes to mined.

Premium tears loading....
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Rilwayne001: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:

Hell Rufai is even more divisive and tribalistic than Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Kaladosmt: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
rentAcock:
This is evidence that we are running a puppetocracy where every politician is being stringed like a puppet or licking ass just to remain in good terms with their puppet master. Where else in the world have you seen a fellow politician kneel to the president if not in Nigeria? Now tell me, does this person have the best interests for his constituents or is he simply looking out for himself and his political career? What a shame.
.is like you reason from your anus mumu.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by ityP(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
oglalasioux:

I agree with you. He might be a religious bigot and ethnic supremacist but El Rufai will make a very good president for Nigeria. He has my vote if he's on the ballot.

What exactly has been his performance in Kaduna? Why una dey like this abeg?
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by NightFood: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
So what does this symbolize?
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by John4B: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
I love Buhari shoe
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dorcmass:
Omg wetin money and position no buy

Is normal for Hausa`s

Its a traditional etiquette
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by JubrinElSudan: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
And he dey look camera! Like "you don snap am? Knee don dey pain me"

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
rentAcock:
This is evidence that we are running a puppetocracy where every politician is being stringed like a puppet or licking ass just to remain in good terms with their puppet master. Where else in the world have you seen a fellow politician kneel to the president if not in Nigeria? Now tell me, does this person have the best interests for his constituents or is he simply looking out for himself and his political career? What a shame.

You seem not to be familiar with the cultures and traditions of Nigeria.

This can be seen daily if you wish too. Its not peculiar to politicians. Someone like Otedola will still prostrate for Obasanjo anyday, anytime. Every region to its own.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by omojeesu(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
"In the last days evil men shall wax worse and worse deceiving and being deceived"
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by oglalasioux(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
ityP:

What exactly has been his performance in Kaduna? Why una dey like this abeg?

I don't know, my good man. I've not been to Kaduna State for nearly 9 years. But I know El Rufai will make a good president. It's my opinion and he has my vote if he's on the ballot.

You can make your own opinion and give your vote to whoever you wish. That's why it's a democracy.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by od501: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
donbachi:
Bubu no dey old?

So...you want our president to die untimely abi? Somebody that is 36 years old.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by HonestFriend: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
asobo1:
Seeing Some people's comment here annoys me seriously. How will someone even consider El-rufai as a president.

That guy no know El rufai at all... Na only wetin I fit tell am be that..
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by Anozietimi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Humble imp..

Like Alora .. he begs and kill.

El Rufia is Nigeria most dangerous politicians ..

Hated with same love.

the most Dangerous Governor should be Abia, Benue, Taraba state because they own their worker over 12 months salaries not Elrufa who paid up and even add Christmas Bonus to Dec salary.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by omojeesu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You seem not to be familiar with the cultures and traditions of Nigeria.

This can be seen daily if you wish too. Its not peculiar to politicians. Someone like Otedola will still prostrate for Obasanjo anyday, anytime. Every region to its own.

Let's separate sentiments from official things please! Part of the reason why we are not making progress.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by blackmantis: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's their culture.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by BJanta: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=dre11 post=108700802]

https://dailytrust.com/photo-el-rufai-kneels-before-buhari-at-aso-rock[/quotT

There's nothing to think about it, we're Nigerians. This is the integral part of Yoruba and Hausa/ Fulani cultures. It may be strange to you only if you're not from those parts.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by jclassiq(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
I take it that that is the way he was brought up, Or he could be playing games too, But i know he is always kneeling or curtseying here or there.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by ityP(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
oglalasioux:

I don't know, my good man. I've not been to Kaduna State for nearly 9 years. But I know El Rufai will make a good president. It's my opinion and he has my vote if he's on the ballot.

You can make your own opinion and give your vote to whoever you wish. That's why it's a democracy.

Nigerians are a mad set of people. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by jackyraw09: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
El Rufai is a serial sycophant

I swear. Dude be claiming mr humble but his car “door opener” has a car “door opener” too grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock by macrodata(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
33bandit:
Why, so that Bandits can take over Nigeria? No wonder you and your 32 cronies love Kaduna.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.