Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% (8796 Views)

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers / Zulum Commissions 50 Houses For Unimaid’s Junior Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by omenkaLives(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2021

Muyiwa Adekeye

Special Adviser to the Governor (Media and Communication)
21st December 2021

God bless El Rufai. cool

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by MuscularDick(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Money they will use in paying ransom. cheesy cry
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by jumper524(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2021
NiggasInParis:
Funny enough i touch down KD today, touring through State Secretariat to Golf Resort and then to Hamdala... and off to Club right Opp!

Omoh, make i no lie, From what i saw, the Short midget indeed has BIG dreams because he has succeeded in demolishing all buildings i suppose were even taller than himself, even around SH environs. All in the name of rebuilding something better oh! Lets just Call it "Arewa Metro"
grin
Well, Elrufia is cleaning KD, My only problem na how all these insecurity issues take the label de state because KD was never' never like this!
security is beyond state govt to handle.
but in the case of tribal conflict that used to happen in kaduna in the past, elrufai has done well in that regards.
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by jumper524(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
cheesy
Nigerians are easily cajole.

Elrufai is owing about 3 MONTHS SALARY
Salary payment is erratic. Many are tired of complaining.

In an organisation, only 10% of workers wil receive salary.

It may not be his fault but he shud talk to those in finance.

Dont be decieve the workers in kd are suffering.
what proof do you have to back this claim?
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by OMBIIGA: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2021
The amiable Governor of Kaduna state is a silent achiever, the ongoing infrastructural transformation in the state is mind blowing. Why the orchestrated negative media campaign against him? Perhaps could it be his bluntness in addressing issues without resulting to political correctness !!.
As per the insecurity bedevilling the state, the storm shall surely be over .
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2021
jumper524:

Wat proof do u ve dat majority of workers are paid?
Elrufai might ve disburse the fund, but the workers are complaining not getting the salary.

If they're paid they wont complain
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by jumper524(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Wat proof do u ve dat majority of workers are paid?
Elrufai might ve disburse the fund, but the workers are complaining not getting the salary.

If they're paid they wont complain
90% of workers not being paid can't be an hidden secret.
Media houses for Don carry the news.
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by Yaronorthside: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2021
My mom is a civil servant and was just paid October and November salary this week without December, some of her co workers we're only paid one month, without December salary, I was shocked to see dis news on Nairaland even our lecturers in kasu were not paid for 3 months

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by Yaronorthside: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2021
jumper524:
He's not the only one that said that I can actually confirm.
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by RosyIsBlessed: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Terrier99:

MBA Forex Casualty, you are here. I remember you jumping about like an adolescent frog last December. Maxwell has taught you gullible people a lesson.

Oh stfu jobless MBA casualty follower. If your life has any meaning, you'll barely have time stalking MBA investors.
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2021
jumper524:

If u read my statement well, u wud ve understood.
I said in some organisation. I didn't say all worker.

A woman who worked in a college of education said only 15 staff were paid in the last 2month, out of over 300 workers.

As I said, that may not be the fault of the governor but those who work directly with the salaries
Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by simonlee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
donpata:
Most of you praising him ain't from Kaduna that's why you don't understand how crafty Elrufai is. It was just yesterday that he continued the payment of October and November salaries to over 70% of the civil servants in the state. As I am typing, some only saw for one month while others haven't still seen. Now salaries were paid in September without issues. All of a sudden, they don't have records of over 70% of their staff. Worst is the unpaid workers were not addressed at all to really tell them what the issue was, just speculations.

Na person wey just pay Oct and Nov salary yesterday (and still not done paying) na him won come pay Dec salary + bonus? In his usual craftiness, they will pay some people the bonus so they can come online and attest. Even if u complain, their zombies will tell u that you are a ghost worker or that you need verification. I must admit though that Elrufai has a somewhat progressive mindset and that has helped him to do some reforms in the state. That however is been stunted with his ethno religious bigotry (he craftily tries to hide this), arrogance and complete lack of empathy for the poor.
I was going through the comments from the original post, shaking my head until I got to yours. Omo, see as they painted the whole story like we're enjoying heaven on earth here. Let's just hope he even pays the December salary before we even talk of bonus. People can be easily deceived I swear.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Pays End Of Year Bonus, Junior Staff Get 100% by donpata(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
jumper524:

Don't rant nonsense. A simple google search would have saved u this noise. Note that the said payment only commenced 2days ago and some have still not seen the two months till date

https://www.blueprint.ng/20000-unpaid-kaduna-civil-servantsll-soon-receive-oct-nov-salaries-tuc/

https://tribuneonlineng.com/over-20000-kaduna-workers-to-receive-their-two-months-backlog-salaries-soon-%E2%80%95-tuc/

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? / 2015 Polls Will Be Free, Fair –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.