Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road (11753 Views)

Truck Drivers Protest At Upper Iweka, Onitsha Over Accident Caused By Touts / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality / Truck Drivers Protest Against Law Enforcement Agents At The Apapa Port (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Drsnives(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Over to you supreme Court governor
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Ramadangcfr(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Biafra terrorist
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Ramadangcfr(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Biafra terrorist grin grin grin
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
They kidnapped their members ni?
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Dmacqh(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Imo is a peaceful state before our present governor came . From the fights in Orlu to Izombe , to serial kidnaps and killing of traditional rulers . From prison break to unnecessary UGM attacks to the unnecessary sit-at-homes . I cried especially the incessant shooting between UGM and Police/Army around Orji . I was like , why do we want to use our hand and kill ourselves ?
But the lines IPOB towed doesn’t sit well with me .
Why crippling your kinsman business ? Burning cars around Mbaise because they refused to sit at home ? Igbo enweghi Eze . I will do what I want as long as I’m not tampering your space and peace .
I was angrier the day Buhari visited Owerri , instead of the IPOB to come out and attack him , they declared sit-at-home . Who goes into hiding when your enemy lurks around your territory, immediately Buhari departs you see them unleashing mayhem on defenseless citizen.
Like I do tell my brothers , soon I’ll get my own gun , if you tamper with my freedom of movement, both of us will go down . They never form the government, they are giving orders , what if tomorrow IPOB and Biafra actualises , that means it will be dictatorship rule . Let’s take our fights to Abuja . Please free our Owerri and Imo for us . Go and block Aso Rock . Go and attack Aso Rock . Go and burn down Aso Rock . Hapunu Owerri biko .

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by studentwriter(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Razy75g:
The HIV infested governor will not respond. But if it's to infect married women he will. Bastard
you're a fool and a very big one.
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by John6286253: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Read below it

Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Allahismad: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ramadangcfr:
Biafra terrorist

Check my moniker, if you no know that hopeless worthless fake imbec1le prophet that allah overdosed in opium who through hallucination produced islam is a rapist, a bandit, terrorist, armed robber, infant robber, nymphomaniacs, if not why produce a worthless religion and say it is a lunatic demon allah that showed him in his dirty cave.
Imagine he died a painful miserable death like a rabid dog, not only that, pigs exhumed his decaying body and ate half of the carcass as he is not resting in pieces in the shit of some swine in medina. Idiot.

You'll tell me all terrorists the religion they practise, bokoharam, isis, alqaeda, etc except if IPOB is practising islam.
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by studentwriter(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dmacqh:
Imo is a peaceful state before our present governor came . From the fights in Orlu to Izombe , to serial kidnaps and killing of traditional rulers . From prison break to unnecessary UGM attacks to the unnecessary sit-at-homes . I cried especially the incessant shooting between UGM and Police/Army around Orji . I was like , why do we want to use our hand and kill ourselves ?
Why crippling your kinsman business ? Burning cars around Mbaise because they refused to sit at home ? Igbo enweghi Eze . I will do what I want as long as I’m not tampering your space and peace .
I was angrier the day Buhari visited Owerri , instead of the IPOB to come out and attack him , they declared sit-at-home . Who goes into hiding when your enemy lurks around your territory, immediately Buhari departs you see them unleashing mayhem on defenseless citizen.
Like I do tell my brothers , soon I’ll get my own gun , if you tamper with my freedom of movement, both of us will go down . They never form the government, they are giving orders , what if tomorrow IPOB and Biafra actualises , that means it will be dictatorship rule . Let’s take our fights to Abuja . Please free our Owerri and Imo for us . Go and block Aso Rock . Go and attack Aso Rock . Go and burn down Aso Rock . Hapunu Owerri biko .
ipob wants to make Imo state ungovernable for Uzodinmma
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Dmacqh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
studentwriter:
ipob wants to make Imo state ungovernable for Uzodinmma
Whichever way . They should go and arrest him in Abuja or Obinze Barracks . Me that chill in Orange Groove IMSU via comedy Sunday nights , despite I’m broke , just one bottle of water can’t step out again once it’s 8pm .
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Dhury: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your reaction After beated all the traffic jam only to find out it blocked by protesting tankers drivers and no way to reverse back

Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Banmeallday: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
ZOOO
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by InoGetJoy: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
studentwriter:

Exaggerated wetin?
You just sit somewhere outside SE and be blabbing nonsense.
Cc Rollsnjaguar don't be deceived, Imo state is burning. No thanks to IPOB/ESN
You dey mad. That guy you quoted is right, the whole thing is exaggerated in the news. I would know, I live in Owerri
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by InoGetJoy: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dmacqh:

Whichever way . They should go and arrest him in Abuja or Obinze Barracks . Me that chill in Orange Groove IMSU via comedy Sunday nights , despite I’m broke , just one bottle of water can’t step out again once it’s 8pm .
Guy e dey pain. I came to Umuahia to stay a few days with my babe and I'm surprised I've not seen any gun-totting policemen or patrol van anywhere like I use to see in Owerri these past few weeks. And the craziest part is that she stays near Nnamdi Kalu's house, you pass his house to get to the road, and I don't see police anywhere. I'm so pained. Aba and Abia state has always been the state that carry this IPOB matter for head, and it makes me know there's more to this issue in Owerri than IPOB
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Justpassingby45(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Dmacqh post=108720492]Imo is a peaceful state before our present governor came . From the fights in Orlu to Izombe , to serial kidnaps and killing of traditional rulers . From prison break to unnecessary UGM attacks to the unnecessary sit-at-homes . I cried especially the incessant shooting between UGM and Police/Army around Orji . I was like , why do we want to use our hand and kill ourselves ?
Like I do tell my brothers , soon I’ll get my own gun , if you tamper with my freedom of movement, both of us will go down . They never form the government, they are giving orders , what if tomorrow IPOB and Biafra actualises , that means it will be dictatorship rule . Let’s take our fights to Abuja . Please free our Owerri and Imo for us . Go and block Aso Rock . Go and attack Aso Rock . Go and burn down Aso Rock . Hapunu Owerri biko . [/quote

This is Trash
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Dmacqh(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Guy e dey pain. I came to Umuahia to stay a few days with my babe and I'm surprised I've not seen any gun-totting policemen or patrol van anywhere like I use to see in Owerri these past few weeks. And the craziest part is that she stays near Nnamdi Kalu's house, you pass his house to get to the road, and I don't see police anywhere. I'm so pained. Aba and Abia state has always been the state that carry this IPOB matter for head, and it makes me know there's more to this issue in Owerri than IPOB
Aswear , you understand boss . Funny , those UGM and IPOB know where he sleeps . For e.g if he had governed Imo for 1 year (365days , he had stayed in Aso Rock for 250 days , and the remaining he sleeps in Obinze Barracks ) that’s why anytime he sleeps there once it’s 7.pm no car crosses Obinze . You will park till the next morning . Why can’t they go to Aso Rock or Obinze and attack him then ? Why putting the peaceful Imolites at risk ? I had a boss who lost his dad around July . He’s very rich , because of UGM he had to wait till December ( first week ) to bury him , because he was afraid of attack or harassment either from UGM or the military. Ask any IMSU student the ordeals the UGM caused before , during and after the last ( second semester ) exams .
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by InoGetJoy: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dmacqh:

Aswear , you understand boss . Funny , those UGM and IPOB know where he sleeps . For e.g if he had governed Imo for 1 year (365days , he had stayed in Aso Rock for 250 days , and the remaining he sleeps in Obinze Barracks ) that’s why anytime he sleeps there once it’s 7.pm no car crosses Obinze . You will park till the next morning . Why can’t they go to Aso Rock or Obinze and attack him then ? Why putting the peaceful Imolites at risk ? I had a boss who lost his dad around July . He’s very rich , because of UGM he had to wait till December ( first week ) to bury him , because he was afraid of attack or harassment either from UGM or the military. Ask any IMSU student the ordeals the UGM caused before , during and after the last ( second semester ) exams .
I suspect the government has a hand in this UGM stuff
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Dmacqh(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
InoGetJoy:

I suspect the government has a hand in this UGM stuff
This may not be far from the truth . But IPOB will always be dragged into because of those Monday useless sit-at-home order . If you will recall , even when IPOB cancelled it and said it will be only on Kanu court appearances days , it was still carried out vehemently not because of love for Kanu or IPOB but because of fear of UGM attacks .
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by Cousin9999: 4:13am On Dec 23, 2021
If they knew how much they could make driving abroad...
Re: Tanker Drivers Protest In Owerri, Block Government House Road by InoGetJoy: 5:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Dmacqh:

This may not be far from the truth . But IPOB will always be dragged into because of those Monday useless sit-at-home order . If you will recall , even when IPOB cancelled it and said it will be only on Kanu court appearances days , it was still carried out vehemently not because of love for Kanu or IPOB but because of fear of UGM attacks .
True though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 50 Airlines Grounded Since Independence-Daily Trust / 6 Countries Where The Sun Never Sets And Where There Is No Night / AIB Probes Turkish Airlines’ Incident At Port Harcourt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.