Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians (13510 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

So you dey disagree with that "pastor".
The "pastor"said it was prophesied in the bible and you are saying it's planned and from devil..?you and that man are both confused..

The guy na small pickin wey know nothing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oyakhilome called it 5G conspiracy, New World Order, Antichrist,
Oyedepo called it Antichurch virus.
TB joshua said it will disappear in march
Apostle suleiman said they want to test vaccine on Africans
Ehm, Adeboye too said only those whose time and come will die
Odumeje talk e own too said it will end in April.
Ashimolowo, Adeyemi all don talk their own.
Now Kumuyi!
and they are all serving the same God allegedly!
Jesus Christ talk am say the blind teachers will lead the blind to fall into the same ditch they do - Matthew 15 vs 14. undecided

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by slimghost(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is satanically motivated.
It is a Plandemic! Orchestrated to Create rye way for the Beast System and the lawless one..
You need to declutter your head. It is filled with nonsense son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by leye4u: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
The few man of God I can stick out my neck for ...the 6 days crusade is basically sponsored with church money..free feeding for over 100000 people for complete six days without tithe and offering
So where does the money to feed 100, 000 come from....lol

You go school small nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Basicend: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man is indeed one of the false teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned you to run from. He warned you that in place of Truth, the inundate you with lies in His name. undecided

You have ended up saying nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by bluefilm: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
This man has just sold out.

It's such a shame seeing men who are supposed to know (the Truth) lying to you just because they have something to gain from telling such lies.

Nonsense. angry

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Maestro21: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2021
I feel like instead of tossing around innuendos from uniformed positions, just stick to what you know and are sure of so that you do not come off as ignorant.

I doubt I have heard any serious person say COVID-19 is unreal. What many have said is that real disease was produced by a conspiracy and for an intended purpose.

After all, will something not cause bible prophecy to be fulfilled? Did Jesus just get his friends to nail him to the cross so that David's prophecies will come to fruition?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by oyejideogunjumo: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Aidejay:

Now Kumuyi!

They didnt say that God told them. Each of them expressed personal Opinion. Even in the field of Science different opinion abound so dont drag God into this

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Banmeallday: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Stupid Blackie Pastor....

Tell us how to secure the North you fo.ol

No wonder Luggard called people like him a Nigger

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Basicend:
You have ended up saying nothing.
I understand quite well that what Jesus Christ says means absolutely nothing to many of you. undecided
Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2021
oyejideogunjumo:
They didnt say that God told them. Each of them expressed personal Opinion. Even in the field of Science different opinion abound so dont drag God into this
Even a personal opinion expressed in the name of God is what? A sin. undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by nedekid: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Has he taken the vaccine?
He surely has, as well as other prominent pastors either openly or codedly..
Pls take yours and keep be safe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Basicend: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I understand quite well that what Jesus Christ says means absolutely nothing to many of you. undecided

From all your statements it is obvious you are all these Islamic terrorists.

Coz you have not said anything meaningful but spontaneous words just to show how shallow and ignorant you are. . Your words shows you don't even know anything about the Bible so I will not waist my time with you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by eph12(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2021
cucumbar:
I wonder how pastor kumuyi doesn’t know this.

That it is real and foretold in the Bible doesn’t mean that it was not engineered to achieve an aim.
If it's really about the beast, nobody can stop it. It must come to pass. As a sound christian, you shouldn't worry about that because according to the bible, you won't be around to experience it

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Basicend:
From all your statements it is obvious you are all these Islamic terrorists.

Coz you have not said anything meaningful but spontaneous words just to show how shallow and ignorant you are. . Your words shows you don't even know anything about the Bible so I will not waist my time with you.
Again...I understand quite well that what Jesus Christ says means absolutely nothing to many of you. undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by eph12(m): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Banmeallday:
Stupid Blackie Pastor....

Tell us how to secure the North you fo.ol

No wonder Luggard called people like him a Nigger

Nonsense
Lol you're not interested in securing the north, you just want to be a nuisance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a Plandemic! Orchestrated to Create rye way for the Beast System and the lawless one..
Gbam, it is scamdemic and 419 demic and con- demic jare, how can you have a virus, people are vaccinated and they still die, Satan is laughing in hell at the entire world because he knows that the world is a Mugu for him except those Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb tongue

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by ransomed: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Do your crusade sir and do not be involved in Vaccine issues. As long as Lai Mohammed is part of this government, everything is about deceit.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Aidejay:

Now Kumuyi!

And that "fantasy pastor"on nairaland says it's plandemic and from the devil..they are all confused..they all spew garbage all the time..and their gullible members are gonna keep following them like dullard..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, it is scamdemic and 419 demic and con- demic jare, how can you have a virus, people are vaccinated and they still die, Satan is laughing in hell at the entire world because he knows that the world is a Mugu for him except those Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb tongue
I dey laugh una oo..but what did your pastor kumu... say In the post?did he not say it was prophesied and from the Bible?so where do you belong tho?the Bible or you are just confused as they are..
Anywhere Dem drag you put head follow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by thinkmoney(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Support with bible please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by thinkmoney(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Aidejay:

Now Kumuyi!

U get sense dieeeeee. But people many other people sadly can't just think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by aalangel(f): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Now I'm fully convinced you're in our church. We're the only ones that use the word "Plandemic".

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2021
uncleck:
The name our God is powerful; so powerful that it cannot heal COVID-19; cannot heal HIV; cannot eradicate unemployment and extreme poverty. Can it even cure ordinary malaria? Yet when science discover cure to ailments, we go church/mosque to praise and worship him. My generation will rather worship a white man that has solved most our challenges if worship becomes a must.

Did u create urself?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by stepaside2: 1:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Commendable from Pastor Kumuyi. However he could have encouraged people to take the vaccine assuming he has taken it. He could also have outlined measures to stop the spread of the disease at the upcoming 6 days crusade or even cancelled it altogether for safety reasons.
Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 22, 2021
eph12:

If it's really about the beast, nobody can stop it. It must come to pass. As a sound christian, you shouldn't worry about that because according to the bible, you won't be around to experience it

You think it’s everyone that can be deceived by the Bible? That’s how they use the same scriptures to kill you during the Spanish Inquisition before the transatlantic slave started. Don’t let them deceive you a second time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Maestro21: 1:42am On Dec 22, 2021
aalangel:

Now I'm fully convinced you're in our church. We're the only ones that use the word "Plandemic".
He is not and other people know the term "plandemic".

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by Maestro21: 1:43am On Dec 22, 2021
eph12:

It is about the beast however now is not the time of the beast. That is what we are trying to tell other Christians but they would not listen till it is too late. That is how it happened in China.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by eph12(m): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Maestro21:
It is about the beast however now is not the time of the beast. That is what we are trying to tell other Christians but they would not listen till it is too late. That is how it happened in China.
lol when is the time of the beast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by eph12(m): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2021
kmcutez:

You think it’s everyone that can be deceived by the Bible? That’s how they use the same scripture to kill you during the Spanish Inquisition before the transatlantic slave started. Don’t let them deceive you a second time.
If I was killed during the spanish inquisition or whatever you call it, how am I still able to be on nairaland? It's a miracle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by OderaOdesigo: 2:53am On Dec 22, 2021
uncleck:
The name our God is powerful; so powerful that it cannot heal COVID-19; cannot heal HIV; cannot eradicate unemployment and extreme poverty. Can it even cure ordinary malaria? Yet when science discover cure to ailments, we go church/mosque to praise and worship him. My generation will rather worship a white man that has solved most our challenges if worship becomes a must.

May God have mercy on your anti-Christ soul.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Not Politically Motivated - Kumuyi Tells Nigerians by msMonyei: 3:03am On Dec 22, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
The few man of God I can stick out my neck for ...the 6 days crusade is basically sponsored with church money..free feeding for over 100000 people for complete six days without tithe and offering

No be lie I witnessed this 2 years ago and could not stop trying to calculate the cost of feeding, he is a generous and humble man, God bless you brother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Collect Change When Dropping Offering In Church? / Does Your Name Determine Your Destiny? / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.