Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths (421 Views)

Online Job For Students And Unemployed / What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths by Mmaduabuchi33(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2021
I have came to realize that as a student we don't need to depend solely on our parents because they can't provide all that we need at a particular time.

The same thing is applicable to unemployed youths. As a graduate, don't depend on government for job, create a job for yourself and be your own boss.

I recommend digital skill for every student, unemployed youths and even those working as a side hustle.

Digital skills have made many students, financially independent. I'm a living testimony because I don't ask my parents for money for my school anymore.

If you wish to learn digital skill, I can help to grab one and save your parents the stress of support you financially.

1 Like

Re: Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths by FahBuLous: 1:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Can you teach me one??
Re: Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths by Ojebisicuit: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Pls how can I get your contact

1 Like

Re: Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths by Mmaduabuchi33(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ojebisicuit:
Pls how can I get your contact

Re: Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths by Mmaduabuchi33(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
FahBuLous:
Can you teach me one??

Yes of course

Contact me

Re: Important Of Digital Skill As A Side Hustle To Student And Unemployed Youths by kudusman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
https://usd-video.xyz/4381469666408428/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant / Cashier Wanted In Port Harcourt / Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.