Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) (15227 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by BizzBizz: 1:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Famous Nigerian singer, songwriter, hype man and actor, Oluwafemi Oladapo better known as Slimcase, has shared a video of himself on his Facebook page pleading on behalf of 'Zaazu Ze' crooner, Portable. He captioned the video:

"Kogbagidi poco abeg on behave of potable pls forgive am abeg he is new to industry ot Wetin em know Abeg forgive him This is so so wrong of him but abeg let it go"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVKhmKFLig

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Mokason288(m): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Awon attention seekers

Up and down

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2021
I don’t understand Yoruba o! But the question that should be asked is:

Is Poco the one Wizkid sprayed the money?
The answer is No.

He is not the owner of the money, Portable spoke his mind abeg…. In Africa, Oga’s are always right

Let’s be truthful what is bad is bad….

This can be a blessing in disguise grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by RobotFather: 4:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Portable... I don't even know what to say about this.
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by FakaF: 4:14am On Dec 22, 2021
But why?
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by EyezofGod120: 4:17am On Dec 22, 2021
grin poco lee na ripper

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:18am On Dec 22, 2021
I pray portable goes far in the industry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:18am On Dec 22, 2021
So, Poco Lidiot stole Portable's dollars that Wizkid dashed him and still put him name for Portable's track when he was not featured on it at all.

Portable rightly gets angry at this injustice and calls out the Poco idi0t and people are saying he should not have done that. Like how? Even if that's how things are done in the industry, is it right or fair? Why are so many supporting the Lee guy when he's very clearly in the wrong and a thief as well who takes credit for what he never put energy into?

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Realestatevixen: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Come and buy land at Ibjeu Lekki for only N1.5m. Rush now before it goes up o.

Call or watsapp 080 6029 1729

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Hummmmm believe me or not , Portable was right , Pocco lee was trying to chop from the level , he even had the gut to wrote his name before the owners name

Zazuuu zeh ... Portable Ft Olamide and Poccolee grin

Now I know street love is the best , visit instablog to know what’s up with Poccolee’s bashing

21 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by DesChyko: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2021
PR undecided

I don tire.
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 4:21am On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin

Most Nigerians are evil and some deserve every evil we get... Even the leaders we get we deserve them bcox we are not better than them... It's just that we are not yet where they are, if not, our own evil for plenty pass them...

Poco Lee did what is wrong but Nigerians in their usual evil way still blamed portable... The evil one was praised, the right one was blamed... Yet we are the most religious nation in the world......

Most Nigerians are evil........ Very sad that this kind of this happens in the public and we are not ashame to support the wrongdoers.

Denrele™

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by NothingDoMe: 4:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Who be portable? Who be this pipo abeg?

9 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 4:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Make him sign am na
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2021
3rdavefarms:
Hummmmm believe me or not , Portable was right , Pocco lee was trying to chop from the level , he even had the gut to wrote his name before the owners name

Zazuuu zeh ... Portable Ft Olamide and Poccolee grin

Now I know street love is the best , visit instablog to know what’s up with Poccolee’s bashing

Dem bash Poco Lee? Really??

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by BigYash: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Some people just dey support evil,e dey sweet una undecided D same people go say our leaders no good.. Hypo!
Person wan cheat person, the person wen dem dey cheat,called the thief out for his wrong doings. Now world people say the young man na him come dey guilty,cux he called the popular dancing thief out..
Wetin man do man?

16 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2021
See as dem dey beg thief.

6 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by siegfried99(m): 4:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Authoreety: 4:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Who dem be.?
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Help2020: 4:44am On Dec 22, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
So, Poco Lidiot stole Portable's dollars that Wizkid dashed him and still put him name for Portable's track when he was not featured on it at all.

Portable rightly gets angry at this injustice and calls out the Poco idi0t and people are saying he should not have done that. Like how? Even if that's how things are done in the industry, is it right or fair? Why are so many supporting the Lee guy when he's very clearly in the wrong and a thief as well who takes credit for what he never put energy into?
The support he is getting is from Nairaland..on Twitter many people have spoken against him.

7 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by karzyharsky(m): 4:49am On Dec 22, 2021
No balance
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Ceenachi: 4:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Poco lee self na thief
Shey nah him sponsor the guy ni, even person way sponsor am self no collect shi shi out of $3k wizkid spread on stage he gave him $600
if the guy no voice out now that shit will still repeat itself
you know wating the guy done face before he blow
or you think it so easy to blow in Nigeria music jungle
abeg free the guy nah him time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by smile11s(m): 4:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Lol publicity stunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by boldking(m): 5:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Very Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money" – Sophia Momodu Tells Non-fan. / Picture Of Don Jazzy Back In The Days / Singer Allowed Fans Touch Her Private Parts On Stage While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.