Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert (28066 Views)

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by jaiyeoriewed: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3W7yvhGHc
Davido - Abuja Cubana Chief Priest Dj Ecool Club Xhrine Asaba
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bobotic:
Of Lay Lay X OBO

The Best cry
wait he left 30 bg??.
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by seyz91(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your thoughts though!

Doesn't make it true in anyway
kenzysmith:
Mayorkun left 30bg not to be use 4 sacrifice. Smart Guy!
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by seyz91(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy me too, all na drama
Muyiwaipere:
I habe a feeling he knew the guy was around
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by lasisi69(f): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I habe a feeling he knew the guy was around
you are right cheesy
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
all what i listed to u i can proudly say my net worth is 17.4 million dont u still think am worth 10percent
u don try guy
But I no think say e enter 10% (although I no know Davido's acct balance)
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by masseratti: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
They should please stop fooling us with this "surprise" appearance of a thing. Its becoming stale, same thing with zlatan and cuppy now davido and mayorkun... Question is who gave them mic to come on stage when its the song they did together that was on que, do they want to tell us those artists just left their sits or their stands immediately the song starts and walked all the way to the back stage and got a mic to get on stage?

Abeg nau... You guys should take fooling us eazy... We still enjoy your music no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Drsnives:
How this news take reach front page tire me.
Am i the only nairalander eeh never chop ban b4? Abeg how i go take chop ban
Insult Seun or Lalasticlala family this is the easiest way to get BAN do this and thank me later cool cool cool
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Calicoe: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

God when!!! Abi music is not my way ni, my song sweet na, abi e no sweat ni? Check my signature and download it to confirm

Just listened 2 ur song. U try, u have the voice to make it in d industry. U just need some crazy inspiration to write a song that would bring u out. And I'll advice you to lean more towards singing instead of rapping Meanwhile, here is a quick observation. The mixing was not a 100%. Ur voice was sounding under the beat instead of the other way round(meaning the beat was way louder than ur voice) . That's on the engineer though. My guy u go make am, keep grinding

1 Like

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by shogsman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
i have lexus rx350 i have two boutiques i am building a bungalow dont u think am worth 10 percent of davido fortune
Nope not even close to 1%

1 Like

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Iamdbull: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Calicoe:

Just listened 2 ur song. U try, u have the voice to make it in d industry. U just need some crazy inspiration to write a song that would bring u out. And I'll advice you to lean more towards singing instead of rapping Meanwhile, here is a quick observation. The mixing was not a 100%. Ur voice was sounding under the beat instead of the other way round(meaning the beat was way louder than ur voice) . That's on the engineer though. My guy u go make am, keep grinding
Thanks alot for the thorough analysis, I actually released the song first 3 months ago then I removed it and gave it to another sound engineer but he kept on wasting my time, so frustrating, things we go through

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Drsnives(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
sugacoatedmouth:

Insult Seun or Lalasticlala family this is the easiest way to get BAN do this and thank me later cool cool cool
God bless you for the advice grin grin grin
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Hkff: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Really
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Johel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Your claim here is far off your post about Davido. There are many Igbo who were born in Yorubaland yet speak ill of the Yoruba all the time. I love Igbo people and I don't discriminate.

I got no issues with Yorubas,most are my friends,some are the nicest humans I've met.... I'm not just a fan of anything Davido,I dislike his circle,his associates and his music don't sit well with my taste of sound...Only good thing about him is his positive energy and vibes...but I'm not a fan...no hate,just personal preference...Wizkid is Yoruba and he's my NUMBER 1.

1 Like

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Melaninprincess(f): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Naso me sef go jump around too when I win big from Nescafe this season

Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by EmekaBlue(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2021
See shows everywhere i no dey go...my own na to dey battle how to settle loan app

God pity me na
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Aidejay(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Davido for president. Davido sure grew up to be a matured dude, more matured Dan wizkid tho I got love for them both
I wonder what your definition of maturity is. Ignorance is bliss grin
Re: Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert by Emu4u2c: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

God when!!! Abi music is not my way ni, my song sweet na, abi e no sweat ni? Check my signature and download it to confirm

I don't want to be the bad energy bro but I think you are asking the right questions now you need some One honest enough to provide you with the right answers.

How much you go pay make I manage you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) / Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.