Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them (1379 Views)

Man Confesses To Stealing A Friend’s Penis After They Exchanged Greeting (Video) / “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by 4everEdward(m): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Hello please be aware that snappy exchange is a scammer, the moment you stop trading with them the better for you,

After trading my $50 gift card with them and they acknowledged my gift card and used it the idiot stop replying my text..

This is also the his number pls avoid trading with this platform if you are doing so, 08156010101

Attached is the evidence and this is their website as well.
https://app.snappyexchange.com/user/wallet/withdraw

And this is their website please stop trading with this guy he is a fraudster using the website to defraud people of their money.

1 Like

Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by chatinent: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Sorry for your loss, bro.
Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by cherishmichael: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2021
You've really tried bro, i saw the way you were following them up like it was your business, grin you know what?! undecided go again!!!
Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by Oyiboman69: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2021
you learnt from your own bitter experience... I prefer learning from other's mistake....

Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Turkey don sure for snappy exchange this Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by Lampy336: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Buying and selling of all types of gift cards , prepaid card funds , greendot funds , gobank funds , go2bank funds (transfer and spending ) for instant confirmation and fast payment.call and whatsap me on:-07034246240,come today for sure deal 100%..a trial will convince you... Akanni exchanger..
Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by Lampy336: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
@4everedward , i trade all types of gift card and all bank funds for instant payment , my rate is good..07034246240
Re: Snappy Exchanged Is A Scammer, Stop Trading With Them by house10s: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
if them tell u say 90% of coin sellers n buyers scammers u will b shouting lies lies.
again n again forget say its online biz meet one on one n sell or buy.

simple

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Woman Beaten To Death After She Was Caught Kidnapping Child In Lagos / Nigerian Guy In Luton, Uk Has Been Accused Of Stabbing A Police Officer to death / Female Bank Manager Dupes Lover-governor N2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.