Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? (315 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2021
1) Buhari
Pre 2015 and even 2019, anyone that openly made Anti-Buhari comment was a Tribalist that Hates the North .. Even had live experience of physical assault.
With Buhari's numerous failures and extraordinary Lacking in important areas no the same...
But this year it's no longer the same at least within my axis( Zamfara-Sokoto-Kebbi), if you make an Anti buhari comment you'd get a verbal affirmation or silent affirmation...

2) Nnamdi Kanu
Since 2017 any slur against MNK was considered a slur against Ndigbo, mostly by His followers known as IPOB..
With MNK's numerous failures and extraordinary capture, and obvious Lack of common sense among his IPOB group.
We've seen a downward spiral of that..
There's IPOB and There are Igbos, not all IPOB'S Are Igbos. But IPOB'S are Igbos innit?

3) Bola Tinubu
This particular fella is yet to gain the cult followership the other two USED TOO ENJOY..
But still some believe any Anti-BAT comment is a slur against the Yorubas, and since this is still in the starting stage of BaT ambition I expect to see this rise..

My question is

Is a Truthful ( anti buhari) statement still a tribalistic statement against the north?

Is a Truthful ( anti Nnamdi kanu) statement still a tribalistic statement against the Ndigbo?

Is a Truthful ( anti Tinubu ) statement a tribalistic statement against the Yoruba?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by HornyTave: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2021
90% of Nigerians are tribal bigot. they dont care if they are suffering or could barely afford 3 square meals in a day, as much as their tribal man is President, they find solace in that. I wonder how they are wired, weird beings.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by Kriss216: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2021
A further proof WE are not suitable to be together.

All man for himself is the only remedy.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2021
HornyTave:
90% of Nigerians are tribal bigot. they dont care if they are suffering or could barely afford 3 square meals in a day, as much as their tribal man is President, they find solace in that. I wonder how they are wired, weird beings.

That's true
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
A further proof WE are not suitable to be together.

All man for himself is the only remedy.

We are together for gains of the elite not for development
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by helinues: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Well, it all depends on how one presents itself.

The problem with politics is people sometimes find it difficult to blame the party/people they are supporting when they are wrong.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by SwissMass: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2021
I can't say about others but comments against Tinubu aren't fair and truthful, it is usually bore out of bitterness, hatred and sentiment.

How could you be against Tinubu but adore Unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike that also support buhari?

How will you support orji uzo Kalu that was convicted of stealing and corruption and be against Tinubu that was tried but never convicted under PDP?

How will you want Pandora Peter Obi that was confirmed that he used government money to set up business for his 9 year old daughter and invested in Carribbean tax haven that depreciate our naira and also complicit in the killing of hundreds of youths at the azu river for president and be against Tinubu that was never confirmed, just alleged corruption charges with baseless efforts of tarnishing his image.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
I can't say about others but comments against Tinubu aren't fair and truthful, it is usually bore out of bitterness, hatred and sentiment.

How could you be against Tinubu but adore Unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike that also support buhari?

How will you support orji uzo Kalu that was convicted of stealing and corruption and be against Tinubu that was tried but never convicted under PDP?

How will you want Pandora Peter Obi that was confirmed that he used government money to set up business for his 9 year old daughter and invested in Carribbean tax haven that depreciate our naira and also complicit in the killing of hundreds of youths at the azu river for president and be against Tinubu that was never confirmed, just alleged corruption charges with baseless efforts of tarnishing his image.

Tinubu has documented foreign charges research it...

Do you think Atiku is corrupt?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kanu Am I A Tribal Bigot? by SwissMass: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Thinkam:

Tinubu has documented foreign charges research it...

Do you think Atiku is corrupt?
Are you talking about Sahara reporters news charges? because Tinubu was in US and UK for health reasons but wasn't arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Continue To Show Love To Nigerians As Policewoman Built Fine Bun / Buhari Contributes 45 Billion Naira to Lagos rail project / Hakeem Odumosu Receives New Army Commander, Brig. Gen. Wase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.