Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho (2187 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by Aysticksodetola(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by uthlaw: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Where did wizkid kneel down in the video,how did you expect people to subscribe after lying!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by Aysticksodetola(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=uthlaw post=108712884]Where did wizkid kneel down in the video,how did you expect people to subscribe after lying![Subscribe or not others will, no be me go first lie for YouTube ode]
Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by uthlaw: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Aysticksodetola post=108713320][/quote]dindirin oponu!
Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by Wawelexy(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Aysticksodetola post=108713320][/quote]

Shut up, no one will subscribe to a Lier

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by DEROX: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2021
wink brotherly love never dies especially among us
Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by PlaysNigeria: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Aysticksodetola post=108713320][/quote] and you think you will go far with this, you can never.
Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by Rastaramsey(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
He owe a lot to wander coal
Re: Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho by CrownOfClay724: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Aysticksodetola post=108713320][/quotSee the mumu grin

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss SA Injured As Massive Fish Truck Overturns In Cape Town (PICS) / Bisi Fayemi(ekiti Ac Guber Candidate's Wife) Bags Chieftaincy Title In Enugu / Reasons For Flaunting My Boobs Explains Nollywood Star-bimbo Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.