Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill (14336 Views)

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Electoral Bill: How Governors Scuttled Senators’ Moves To Override Buhari / INEC: APC, PDP Senators Move To Stop Lauretta Onochie's Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Rastaramsey(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2021
These ones too dey do like say them no be thieves grin grin

Next page abeg
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by ken6488(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Buhari will not end well oo

Rigging 2023 election will turn this country up side down

Both the south and north will not tolerate rigging

The country is already at it break of collapse already
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Utanisco(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
unam ikot
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by ofuonyebi: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Lifeless and powerless bulldogs..
Oya nau...go ahead and lest dance to the new azonto

Bullshit and hungry puppets..
let dollars grease their palm...
and suddenly, it all over the bar!
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by timefarm(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
One call to Lawan by Buhari, he will reverse himself. Except the cabal wants it signed.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Patosky4U: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by chingydaboss(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2021
This is Nigeria.. The rubber-stamped assembly won't do jack... They are the worst since the 1999 ... There are no forms of checks and balances.. they only do what the president wants without even checking to know if it's right or not..

Btw.. the guy who tracks location on nairaland, please I need your services.. who knows his username can quote me..
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2021
TINUBU IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE O shocked
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by fredoooooo: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2021
All of una dey mad ...
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Ayslambc(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2021
We make any kind of furnitures,these are sale,DM me on my email if interested

1 Share

Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by atiku07(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2021
VicDs1:
I saw it coming

i wont blame Buhari though cause there so many boob traps in that bill the direct primary been touted is just a mere cover up if signed u will know wats up. If na PDP dey Federal they will never sign that shit !
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by bigpicture001: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2021
oyood:
Buhari has every moral obligation to sign that thing

That's old skl democracy.. ND very expressive also.. it's tinubu pushing for president seat... It will ruined Naija in the long run...

Remember, it's not a policy anymore if he signs it... It becomes a law!
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by muykem: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
I am in full support of override president veto on this. Direct primaries is good for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Thandiubani(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
IGG… dem no born the senators well say dem go override the president. These asslicking lawmakers can’t do shit. Na me talk. All na noise.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Which senator abegggg..
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Skyehigher1: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2021
President is fear because APC in not ready for it's convention now because of the crisis rocking the party in that electoral act every party must do it's presidential primary a year to election and also am pity APC in the ekiti and osun fourthcoming governorship election because if Mai mala buni lead committee conduct the primary for APC it's means that APC didn't have candidates in both election
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by TemmyT002(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2021
They only take things seriously when it will affect them.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Successlane: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Media wash. Something they have reached conclusion on.

No be same bill opposition governor like Ortom agreed with Buhari on?

You dey mind dem?

36/36 governors are against the direct primary. We all know why.

They must be sure their stooges that will cover their tracks and do their biddings emerge as candidates in all positions.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by ransomed: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2021
You can as well tow the path of honour by impeaching the rubber stamp senate president and the man who has mortgage our future with Chinese loans.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by JaroMan: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-move-to-override-buhari-on-electoral-bill/
Which Senate are they talking about? The one led by Lawan? Or the house led by Gbajabiamila?
A rough screening will tell you those senators will sign their original signature. And they're not up to 5.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by SOAG(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2021
jeff1993:
They can't do jackshit!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am Broke and I don't want to be broke next year

Where are you located?
Drop your WhatsApp
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by sapientia(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Lawan is the Senate President
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by seunayantokun(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2021
We dare them do it.

If them born them well, and them know say them fit well-well, make them do am.

We don buy popcorn, we dey here dey watch.
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin
You puppies move to override Buhari?
I just did not border myself
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2021
seunayantokun:
We dare them do it.

If them born them well, and them know say them fit well-well, make them do am.

We don buy popcorn, we dey here dey watch.
I follow book seat
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Bunch of idiots

Who una dey deceive?

Believe this people at your own peril
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by slivertongue: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2021
A dinner in the villa will convince them
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Nwaide01: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2021
This is what they should have done to all those their bills he refused to sign into law . they were aware that the man up there hardly know the difference between his right and left hands but they allow few individuals in the presidency to always used them like toiletries.

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Shedking(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2021
grin The senators right now to Buhari. If we die we die

Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by jcent2611: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2021
i read everything...but the effect of that bill shud not just to caution governor but to members of assemblys,senators themself and members of house of reps,because the stay in power for like 20years...the president shud therefore be monitor and next year is too far...i love ahmed lawan
Re: Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
At least let them do this one thing and Nigerians will forever be grateful to the NASS.

Electronic transmission of vote results and direct primaries will go a long way to emancipate Nigeria and Nigerians.

With Direct primaries, i am most certain that the people's choice will be the flag bearers and not some crazy incompetent criminals that will be imposed by the power brokers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Adopts Direct Primaries for political parties in all elective positions / APC Governors Accuse Oil Marketers Of Causing Hardship / Lai Mohammed Battles Cabal In NBC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.