Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nothing Lasts Forever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Lasts Forever (182 Views)

Bobrisky Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle Lasts! / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Twitter Goes Gaga As American Woman Says Wizkid Lasts Only 60 Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Lasts Forever by Truthsoldier(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Good day nairalanders

In life one thing is sure and permanent and that is CHANGE, sometimes looking into this life,it is something that everyone must have to agree that no matter the fun,no matter the fad,no matter the accolades and no matter the praise,nothing lasts in this world.

Sometimes in retrospect I look back and I can vividly recall how time flies,how most people I know,those whose names are on the lips of everyone, those whose songs,drama and all was everyone's desire and admiration, how as the years go by they fade and fade into oblivion, something or someone else rising to take their place or its place.

This life sef.

Some of us could remember the days when men like Eze ego of ihiala was the talk of the town,you also could remember when men like Baba Fryo,Majek Fashek,Peter Torch were controllers of the entertainment world,with Sunny Okosun and the rest,but now these are nowhere to be found.

Even now,there are things that you see today,people whom may be known today that in the next six,ten years from now,you won't hear of them,you won't see them anymore, they will not be known by the future generation, to them of that time they will just be mere stories, and something that can either be a positive inspiration or a negative inspiration.

In summary,inasmuch as we are to enjoy our lives,it is important to know that life is fleeting and it is a seed,it is important to note that you and I are writing a story of our lives daily, life is not as many people think it to be,like to be in the internet space daily churning up controversies and trying all possible means to be in the spotlight.

Las las,everyone's turn will come and at the same time it would still pass,enjoy your life,but remember that what you do now will determine your fate tomorrow in the archives of posterity.

Think about it.

Re: Nothing Lasts Forever by youngest85(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2021
G
Re: Nothing Lasts Forever by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Who told u nothing last forever.

U done try aboki perfume? or the corruption in nigeria.
Re: Nothing Lasts Forever by Truthsoldier(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2021
donbachi:
Who told u nothing last forever.
U done try aboki perfume? or the corruption in nigeria.

You sef,bros be calming down abeg...e too early

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body In 2021 / Taylor Swift Joined The Recent Tiktok Challenge #imfeeling2022 With Her Cat / Shatta Wale: Ghana, Nigeria Are The Same – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.