Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again (1874 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Official Presidential Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled...take A Look! / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Some IPOB miscreants are showing picture of Tinubu giving a bag of rice that cost between #5000 and #8000 and a bottle of oil of not less than #1200 to a woman, the total package is about #6200 or more but the same deranged hypocrite are supporting Pandora Peter Obi that was sharing let us say #1000 maximum to people

If Tinubu gives 20 people the package that is about #124,000, I am not sure the money with Peter Obi is that much, so those IPOB mischievous miscreants are making us believe Pandora Peter Obi is better than than Tinubu, Tinubu all the way, no time for nonsense people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubu shared over 2000 bags of rice that day according to reports.

1 Like

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2021
This was 7 years ago

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by Ttalk: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2021
You are wickef

1 Like

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2021
But our saint Pandora Peter Obi was sharing #500 for campaign in a market 4 years ago, what a poverty ridden hypocritical people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by paramakina202: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
Some IPOB miscreants are showing picture of Tinubu giving a bag of rice that cost between #5000 and #8000 and a bottle of oil of not less than #1200 to a woman, the total package is about #6200 or more but the same deranged hypocrite are supporting Pandora Peter Obi that was sharing let us say #1000 maximum to people

If Tinubu gives 20 people the package that is about #124,000, I am not sure the money with Peter Obi is that much, so those IPOB mischievous miscreants are making us believe Pandora Peter Obi is better than than Tinubu, Tinubu all the way, no time for nonsense people

Peter Obi was a successful businessman and CEO of Fidelity Bank before becoming a politicians,who was Tinubu before becoming governor of Lagos state,what was his total net worth before he became governor to compare with what he he have now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Ttalk:
You are wickef
It is better we show those IPOB they are irresponsible and sensless, trying to compare Tinubu to Peter Obi is an insult and highly embarrassing on Tinubu's personality.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Peter Obi was a successful businessman and CEO of Fidelity Bank before becoming a politicians,who was Tinubu before becoming governor of Lagos state,what was his total net worth before he became governor to compare with what he he have now?
Tinubu worked in America before joining mobil in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by Tinubuadvocate: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Call them igbo bro forget ipob this people are enemy of Yoruba progress.
SwissMass:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by paramakina202: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
Tinubu worked in America before joining mobil in Nigeria

That he worked for Mobil does not mean he owned it.There are thousands of others who worked or are still working for Mobile.
Show me his investment and assets before becoming governor of Lagos state.
99% of what he have today was acquired after he became governor.FACTO!

1 Like

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2021
I know these ones will avoid this thread like a plague

Kriss216

Brimstone77

horsepower102

Emergingnation2

lnvestigative

mancoconut

achalugoNwa

BKayy

1 Like

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Call them igbo bro forget ipob this people are enemy of Yoruba progress.
Haaaaa, You want the overzealous myopic people to hide the thread, we know the people, who they are, but let just call them IPOB members
Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2021
paramakina202:

That he worked for Mobil does not mean he owned it.There are thousands of others who worked or are still working for Mobile.
Show me his investment and assets before becoming governor of Lagos state.
99% of what he have today was acquired after he became governor.FACTO!
Are you saying Tinubu didn't achieve anything in the USA or Mobil as an executive officer and was featured on various news papers before he became governor?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by Shetemi12(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Lol..i can't stop laughing. You never Loved him. Stop pretending
Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by SwissMass: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2021
mrvitalis

princeoflagos

come and say something about Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of baby factory criminals

2 Likes

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by paramakina202: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
Are you saying Tinubu didn't achieve anything in the USA or Mobil as an executive officer and was featured on various news papers before he became governor?

I have named some of Peter Obi's investment before he became governor.Just name few of Tinubu's companies too instead of asking me irrelevant questions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by Brimstone77: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:

Kriss216
Brimstone77
horsepower102
madmohamed
Emergingnation2
Investigative
mancoconut
AchalugoNwa

Who didn't no that the ugly frog looking vagabond is corrupt?..

The Fulani ass licking drug Barron corruption is so glaring and visible even to the blinds..

The only people not seeing tinubu as an epitome of corruption are all those apc online urchins littering nairaland..

Zombies.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by Modphase: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Are you saying Peter Obi owns Fidelity Bank so I can tell where to start with you ? Just so you know criminals like Peter Peter Obi who looted Anambra to death using his olosho daughter's account is no ceo of anything but fraud. I await your response patiently.

paramakina202:

I have named some of Peter Obi's investment before he became governor.Just name few of Tinubu's companies too instead of asking me irrelevant questions..

5 Likes

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by madmohamed(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:

Kriss216
Brimstone77
horsepower102
madmohamed
Emergingnation2
Investigative
mancoconut
AchalugoNwa
f you know me I don't atack yeloba or tinubu I atack all the politician including Peter obi

He kill our youth and dump them in ezu River
Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by FreeStuffsNG: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
But our saint Pandora Peter Obi was sharing #500 for campaign in a market 4 years ago, what a poverty ridden hypocritical people.
Till today, I still think that this picture is not real until I watched the video of Fr Mbaka telling Mr Obi that he is stingy. I honestly don't think all the money in the hand of the Governor in this picture may even be up to N10000 if it's N500 notes and may be less than N1000 if it's N100 notes.
He presents this persona of a shrewd person yet he wants this picture to show his generous side but all the picture still scream is a shrewd person. In my opinion, he really does not even need to give out the money if the picture will come out this way. Just not good for his public image.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by paramakina202: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
I didn't see any business or investment of Obi you are talking about, Obi was never the owner of fidelity Bank.

You still came out blank on Tinubu's investment.
But he was Chairman of Fidelity Bank and also.........
Career. He is the chairman of Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission. Obi was chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then chairman and director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by madmohamed(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
Ooooooh I am sorry for that, accept my apologies
apologies accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again by paramakina202: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
SwissMass:
I don't really understand, are you talking about his investments or his managerial positions.

Continue running round the bush grin grin
Tinubu made his wealth through politics thats all.
He had no known investment in 1999.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adetoun’s Attack On Osinbajo, Support For Tinubu Vexes Nigerians, Loses Follower / Peter Obi Left 185 Billion Naira Debt - Obiano / Biodun Oyebanji: 10 Things To Know About Ekiti Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.