Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Should I Use Etoro Or Coinbase? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Use Etoro Or Coinbase? (184 Views)

Coinbase Account Needed / Can I Still Use Coinbase In Nigeria? / A Simple Way To Make Money To Your Coinbase, Paypal Or Amazon Account Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Use Etoro Or Coinbase? by great464: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2021
eToro and coinbase are undoubtedly some of the most popularly crypto trading platforms today. However, selecting the best is what is most important.

If you’re wanting to trade a wide variety of products, eToro is the clear winner. Coinbase’s primary objective is to facilitate the exchange of crypto and fiat currencies and hence makes no attempt to compete with eToro’s commodities, equities, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). In the case of cryptocurrencies, the race is a little tighter. Coinbase now supports 32 coins in some form or another. eToro supports sixteen currencies.

Both platforms support the most popular cryptocurrencies — Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), and Ripple (XRP). If you’re looking to invest in emerging altcoins such as Zilliqa (ZIL) or Basic Attention Token (BAT), Coinbase is the place to go. Both systems have a somewhat limited list of supported cryptocurrencies.

Coinbase is a superior platform. As implied by the platform’s name, this is a platform for investing in cryptocurrencies. While these coins represent only a portion of the more popular cryptocurrency, they outperform eToro thus far. If you are more accustomed to trading FX currency pairs, eToro offers this feature with BTC/EUR and other pair trades.

Source: https://uncleblockchain.com/etoro-vs-coinbase-which-exchange-is-the-best/

(1) (Reply)

Business That Will Thrive In School Environment / Why Selling Online Seems Hard...and How To Make Massive Sales / Happy New Year! Convert Your Paypal Funds To Naira With Me. N400/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.