Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) (1744 Views)

Why Are Tinubu Urchins So Heartless And Despicable ? (Pics) / Direct Primaries: Sane Nigerians 1 vs 0 Tinubu Urchins. / Tinubu Urchins Are Myopic They've Forgotten How They Betrayed The South In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
there's a saying that what goes around comes around
I could remember when Ahmed Lawan was busy approving everything for buhari.
we called them rubber stamp but they said they're the best.
today, they want same rubber stamp to function as independent body they're supposed to be by overriding executive grin
all these because direct primary will benefit criminal drug baron Tinubu more.

People can now see that these people does not even love Nigeria as they claimed but only after their personal interest.
bunch of hungry tout criminals and urchins
for once in my life
I support Buhari on this.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Tinubu urchins are crying
Hehehehe

moral lessons; the evil you support today might consume you tomorrow

13 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by Gbagura: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
there's a saying that what goes around comes around
today, they want same rubber stamp to function as independent body they're supposed to be by overriding executive grin

People can now see that these people does not even love Nigeria as they claimed but only after their personal interest.
for once in my life
Hehehehe

moral lessons; the evil you support today might consume you tomorrow
You seriously need itọju and it has to be very fast. You can't wait till those 15 psychiatric hospitals in the southeast get built before you see a psychiatrist.

Pọnran, tinubu, social media, reporting to mods and phone pressing are what constitute the nucleus of your brains.

14 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by helinues: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubu for president

Repeat after me or in Oba Akiolu's voice

9 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Tinubu for president

Repeat after me or in Oba Akiolu's voice
who's this inconsequential?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ManMountain(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Una tears shall fill the ocean in 2023

Get your new Biafra or death handle ready

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by helinues: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

who's this inconsequential?

Your one and only boss on NL.

Oya repeat the statement if something won't happen to you.

TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Its looking like another fulani man rules Nigeria in 2023

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ManMountain(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

Shaarap, 2023 kę? Las Las na abę Dangote tire wa kosi if time is not taken.

You don take your own afternoon dosage of Mpuru, come log into NL to vomit garbage

Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Painment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ManMountain(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

Omo Alayesesanfanmi, see this local ogbomosho ritualists, if them check am well you go see say him sef go don mine people skull for 5k use play baba ijebu, chop amala and drink agbo Jedi.

Lamoooo

One of the lost Ibos that can’t trace his village again because his parents ran away from witches and wizards

Osu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Your one and only boss on NL.

Oya repeat the statement if something won't happen to you.

TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
please I don't know you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ManMountain(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

O dę ma soriibu ni, alapa stainless osi

O dun Werey grin

Omo osu

Wo’n ma fi ee bo amadioha gbeyin ni cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by helinues: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
please I don't know you

Birds eyes I got clear view, you can't see me but I can see you.. Snoop Dog

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ScamHunter: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Its looking like another fulani man rules Nigeria in 2023

Better a Fulani than a Yoruba. In fact, I'm backing a third and fourth term for their baba. Why not even life presidency for him. That rubberstamp senate don't seem to know what their priority should be - making their baba a life president. They thought they were doing me in 2015 grin
It's Igbo president (not Kalu or Rochas) or Power To The North 2023!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Birds eyes I got clear view, you can't see me but I can see you.. Snoop Dog
you're stalking me because I refused your advances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by ManMountain(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

Alailojuti, afonja skull miner

Osu cannibal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2021
ScamHunter:

Better a Fulani than a Yoruba. In fact, I'm backing a third and fourth term for their baba. Why not even life presidency for him. That rubberstamp senate don't seem to know what their priority should be - making their baba a life president. They thought they were doing me in 2015 grin
It's Igbo president (not Kalu or Rochas) or Power To The North 2023!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by JAMO84: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2021
PDP Dundees.

Miserable people, always using Tinubu as a therapy for their depression.

Tinubu is our candidate and we will campaign for him aggressively, bring out your own candidate and campaign for him. Useless PDP slaves.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2021
JAMO84:
PDP Dundees.

Miserable people, always using Tinubu as a therapy for their depression.

Tinubu is our candidate and we will campaign for him aggressively, bring out your own candidate and campaign for him. Useless PDP slaves.
e pain am grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by louqas: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s]there's a saying that what goes around comes around

for once in my life
Hehehehe

moral lessons; the evil you support today might consume you tomorrow[/s]
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=louqas post=108741463][/quote]another attention seeker tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by Sonyboom765: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Bro is it true your senselessly hopeless igbo father sleeps n wakes with Tinubu nightmare. May it never be well with all member of your household dead alive n unborn the day you stop talking about Tinubu

AchalugoNwa:
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by helinues: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Bro is it true your senselessly hopeless igbo father sleeps n wakes with Tinubu nightmare. May it never be well with all member of your household dead alive n unborn the day you stop talking about Tinubu

Chisos
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) by helinues: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

Alailojuti, afonja skull miner

Mynd44
Oamj4
Lalasticlacla
Dominique
Seun
Mukina

Rule 5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Peter Obi Supporter Threatens To Attack, ‘Kill Anyone Against Peter Obi / Violence: Tinubu Already Knows He Is Likely To Lose Lagos (evidence) / Data Shows Lagos Is Not Africa’s Third-biggest Economy, As Claimed By Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.